Declaration of War

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='20 February 2010 - 09:53 PM' timestamp='1266724393' post='2194507']
NV and RIA know how to fight how in the heck did they get saddled with VE tagging along? Well I am sure they will at least be able to point VE in the right direction and keep them from looking to bad. VE is always ready for war, as long as the other guy is already at war and out numbered.
[/quote]

You're cute. Our DoW against NpO when they were only fighting GOD, our ally, is a perfect example of how we greatly outnumbered the opponents on our front and went in for an opportunistic strike, right? We could not wait to go up against NpO because they are few in number and generally considered weak. Oh, and there's that one time when we defended our allies in Ordo Verde against (GASP!) the largest alliance!! Another prime example of your point, yes?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The Crimson King' date='21 February 2010 - 02:51 AM' timestamp='1266720698' post='2194442']
The ONLY meeting we were even informed of was the one that was supposed to take place in #era_fa.[/quote]

Looks like you were victims of [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=306132"]Andover[/url]'s meddling. I had already made clear [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=81066&st=20&p=2192175&#entry2192175"]here[/url] our position towards that ; he had no role to play, and we did not even recognise his alliance.

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='20 February 2010 - 10:53 PM' timestamp='1266724393' post='2194507']
NV and RIA know how to fight how in the heck did they get saddled with VE tagging along? Well I am sure they will at least be able to point VE in the right direction and keep them from looking to bad. VE is always ready for war, as long as the other guy is already at war and out numbered.
[/quote]
Hey now, that's not productive! ;)

VE is an alliance which I always have felt to be honorable and dedicated, especially as allies.

[quote name='Earl Dumarest' date='21 February 2010 - 11:47 AM' timestamp='1266770856' post='2195104']
Looks like you were victims of [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=306132"]Andover[/url]'s meddling. I had already made clear [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=81066&st=20&p=2192175&#entry2192175"]here[/url] our position towards that ; he had no role to play, and we did not even recognise his alliance.
[/quote]

So let me get this straight, we were supposed to go digging on the OWF 3 pages into a random alliance's DOE thread to find out that the channel we were told to meet in was no longer valid?

We made our point clear from the very fist night we entered that the only reason we were on this front was in defense of our MDoAP partner in NATO. Once NATO was at peace we would exit. Now I would assume if seeking peace to this front of the war was also WAPA's intention, a member of your alliance may have came to us to inform us that meetings were underway and you had representatives available to discuss these options. But of course we both know we never heard anything from WAPA at all that night.

[quote name='The Crimson King' date='21 February 2010 - 12:51 PM' timestamp='1266774689' post='2195171']
So let me get this straight, we were supposed to go digging on the OWF 3 pages into a random alliance's DOE thread to find out that the channel we were told to meet in was no longer valid?

We made our point clear from the very fist night we entered that the only reason we were on this front was in defense of our MDoAP partner in NATO. Once NATO was at peace we would exit. Now I would assume if seeking peace to this front of the war was also WAPA's intention, a member of your alliance may have came to us to inform us that meetings were underway and you had representatives available to discuss these options. But of course we both know we never heard anything from WAPA at all that night.
[/quote]

It seems to me you should be mad at NATO, not WAPA. WAPA is not your MDoAP partner or your momma.

[quote name='Auctor' date='21 February 2010 - 12:58 PM' timestamp='1266775090' post='2195183']
It seems to me you should be mad at NATO, not WAPA. WAPA is not your MDoAP partner or your momma.
[/quote]

Ahh, I see you are operating under the failed assumption that I am mad.

Since that is the case let me try to clear this up for you again. It seems to have been inferred in this thread by numerous people that the reason TPF is still in this war on this front is because it was TPF"s choice to not seek peace with WAPA. I am simply clearing up this misnomer. We have approached you gov numerous times about peace on this front, and showed up for every meeting we were even informed of with the hopes of finding a way to make that a reality.

If you guys decided to continue this then we are not mad at all. But that was your choice not ours. All I am doing is dispensing the BS PR that is attempting to spin a choice YOU made and turn it into TPF somehow trying to expand its "evil empire"

[quote name='The Crimson King' date='21 February 2010 - 01:29 PM' timestamp='1266776998' post='2195216']
Ahh, I see you are operating under the failed assumption that I am mad.

Since that is the case let me try to clear this up for you again. It seems to have been inferred in this thread by numerous people that the reason TPF is still in this war on this front is because it was TPF"s choice to not seek peace with WAPA. I am simply clearing up this misnomer. We have approached you gov numerous times about peace on this front, and showed up for every meeting we were even informed of with the hopes of finding a way to make that a reality.

If you guys decided to continue this then we are not mad at all. But that was your choice not ours. All I am doing is dispensing the BS PR that is attempting to spin a choice YOU made and turn it into TPF somehow trying to expand its "evil empire"
[/quote]

At no point did it become WAPA's responsibility to get TPF peace. Since you've entered in NATO's defense, I'd assume they'd have a moral responsibility to see you got peace before exiting the war. They were present at the peace talks I attended, and they seemed to think yall weren't interested; or else I'd've assumed you'd have been either told or have been in attendance.

WAPA's under no compunction to seek you out for YOU to get peace. They're not responsible for what Andover told you. If you want peace, it's available I'm quite sure; but seeing as you're the ones who hit WAPA, I've really no understanding why you think it's suddenly WAPA's problem to beg you for mercy they don't want.

I'm not really sure where you're getting the evil empire stuff from in what I said previously, it was merely an observation that if you come in for NATO, it's NATO's responsibility to get you peace before leaving the battlefield and not the people you hit. :P

TPF have shown themselves to be good allies to many, including NATO.
NATO have shown themselves to be bad allies to TPF.

I actually feel a little sympathy for mhawk here, in that he and his alliance are laying themselves on the line and getting themselves smashed repeatedly for people who really wouldn't return the favor with near the same gusto.

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='21 February 2010 - 11:01 PM' timestamp='1266811292' post='2196061']
Still waiting on VE to declare on everyone in the world. You've declared on enough people already
[/quote]

You guys were smart to take yourselves off the list earlier.

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='22 February 2010 - 04:01 AM' timestamp='1266811292' post='2196061']
Still waiting on VE to declare on everyone in the world. You've declared on enough people already
[/quote]
Actually no, I was hoping to catch up to FOK. <_<

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='21 February 2010 - 11:01 PM' timestamp='1266811292' post='2196061']
[/quote]

Not yet, anybody at war with our allies can expect visits.

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='20 February 2010 - 09:53 PM' timestamp='1266724393' post='2194507']
[/quote]
VE sucks at war, we're getting rolled so hard we gained NS today :(

Edited by Lord GVChamp

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='20 February 2010 - 10:53 PM' timestamp='1266724393' post='2194507']
[/quote]
NV's kinda busy with us. :smug: