Another Guru Order DoW

smokey78

Haah I enjoyed the read of your DoW, but there's 1 thing I want to address.

[quote name='smokey78' date='17 February 2010 - 11:58 AM' timestamp='1266436689' post='2187840']

In response to FOK's request, Guru Order activates the oA from our MDoAP and hereby declare war on Menotah.

[/quote]

So let me get this straight. A 60 man alliance below 1MNS declares war on a Bloc. Then a relatively big alliance (230+ ppl) declares war on that 60 man alliance. And you're telling me that [b]they asked for help[/b] from another alliance as big as them??

[img]http://bergina.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/hyena-laughing.jpg[/img]

That's a good one.

[quote name='Lord Razzia' date='18 February 2010 - 02:27 AM' timestamp='1266456462' post='2188507']

So let me get this straight. A 60 man alliance below 1MNS declares war on a Bloc. Then a relatively big alliance (230+ ppl) declares war on that 60 man alliance. And you're telling me that [b]they asked for help[/b] from another alliance as big as them??

[img]http://bergina.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/hyena-laughing.jpg[/img]

That's a good one.
[/quote]
We're at war with 8(!) alliances. With just three offensive warslots per nation you're inevitably going to need to bring in some help. And our friends at Guru Order are always eager to help us out ^^

[quote name='Lord Razzia' date='17 February 2010 - 08:27 PM' timestamp='1266456462' post='2188507']

That's a good one.
[/quote]

Let me enlighten you. First FOK is at war with like 10 alliances and all those FOKers who have been nuked have to come out of anarchy before they can hit you. Second your average member size is 13k, FOK is 30k, so we are having issues finding nations small enough to actually hit you.

EDIT: Glad to have you with us GO! Lets have fun.

Edited by Maccers The Great

[quote name='Maccers The Great' date='17 February 2010 - 06:16 PM' timestamp='1266459378' post='2188604']
Let me enlighten you. First FOK is at war with like 10 alliances and all those FOKers who have been nuked have to come out of anarchy before they can hit you. Second your average member size is 13k, FOK is 30k, so we are having issues finding nations small enough to actually hit you.

[/quote]
We already know that, it's just ironically funny, and who couldn't resist saying it anyway? ^_^

[quote name='Ruiseart' date='17 February 2010 - 06:16 PM' timestamp='1266459374' post='2188603']
We're at war with 8(!) alliances. With just three offensive warslots per nation you're inevitably going to need to bring in some help. And our friends at Guru Order are always eager to help us out ^^
[/quote]

[quote name='Maccers The Great' date='17 February 2010 - 06:16 PM' timestamp='1266459378' post='2188604']

[/quote]

I am well aware of that. Here's an idea! Find someone else to do it instead of going *hit hit* Oh !@#$ We need back up! *gasp* omg!
And excuses just add to how funny this is.

Aside from all of that, good luck guys. :D

[quote name='Haflinger' date='18 February 2010 - 05:25 AM' timestamp='1266467104' post='2188829']
Menotah are a black alliance. Man you people.
[/quote]
Don't be so bitter. :P

All of us are fighting against or for a purple alliance, so his statement was pretty accurate.
Also, good luck GO.