A Declaration from the STA

Uhtred

Glad to be helping out our Friends at Silence. They have helped us many times in the past.

It is amusing to see that bandwagonning seems to have been redefined in my absence to include honouring a treaty when assistance is requested by an ally. If that lowers the STA's reputation then that is a price I'm happy to pay for assisting our friends in their time of need.

I bear no ill-will towards FCC and am sure the war will remain respectful throughout.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Tygaland' date='09 February 2010 - 11:32 PM' timestamp='1265787132' post='2172281']
Glad to be helping out our Friends at Silence. They have helped us many times in the past.

It is amusing to see that bandwagonning seems to have been redefined in my absence to include honouring a treaty when assistance is requested by an ally. If that lowers the STA's reputation then that is a price I'm happy to pay for assisting our friends in their time of need.

I bear no ill-will towards FCC and am sure the war will remain respectful throughout.
[/quote]

Screw that. If your ally, or your friend asks you for help. You help them. Goes double if they're both a friend AND an ally. Though if you find them to be asking with intent to manipulate you... That's a horse of a different color. Not saying that's the case here, just hedging my bets by being specifically clear.

Looking at the people fighting with and against me... I'm sure this will remain a shining example of how to conduct war on respectful, classy terms...
And still stomp the !@#$ out of each other.

Edited by Neuromancer7

[quote name='Alterego' date='10 February 2010 - 05:17 PM' timestamp='1265786237' post='2172261']
Bandwagon alert, arent some of your other allies under attack much longer than this? STA you've fallen so far its pretty sad to watch. :(
[/quote]
[img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll205/chrishmush/clapping.gif[/img]

Try again Alterego, or perhaps don't. Your posts are literally an embarrassment to your alliance. You're making Shaneprice's posts look good <_<

I love you guys :wub:

As for complaining about STA bandwagoning after we requested help from them, well that is just is ridiculous and I should not have to say why. I'm not ashamed in asking for a bit of help either considering we're taking on two very capable alliances that have a considerably higher ANS than our own.

[quote name='Sunstar' date='10 February 2010 - 07:04 AM' timestamp='1265785459' post='2172233']
Perhaps they should have thought of that before attacking STA's allies.
[/quote]

We did, we knew we were going to take it on the chin hard for honoring our treaty with Argent. Welcome to the Fray STA, good luck.

[quote name='Tygaland' date='10 February 2010 - 07:32 AM' timestamp='1265787132' post='2172281']

It is amusing to see that bandwagonning seems to have been redefined in my absence to include honouring a treaty [b]when assistance is requested by an ally[/b]. If that lowers the STA's reputation then that is a price I'm happy to pay for assisting our friends in their time of need.

[/quote]

All that it really means is that it requires RIA, Silence, CRAP AND STA to take on Argent and FCC. :smug:

So in simple terms:
Argent+FCC > RIA+Silence+CRAP+STA

Go get them, FCC. :wub:

[quote name='Some-Guy' date='10 February 2010 - 06:56 AM' timestamp='1265813766' post='2172581']
If FCC and Argent need help, we might be able to rustle up like, one nation to help out.
[/quote]
Any aid would be appreciated from a long time friend like you, TOP. :awesome: I would suggest private channels for that discussion though.

All of you guys talk too much. Argent was declared on and asked for our help, so FCC went to defend their treaty partner. Silence was declared on and asked for help, so STA went in to defend their treaty partner. THATS IT.

Less words, more nukes.

o/ The Dragon Column
o/ our honorable opponents

[quote name='freedomfight3r' date='10 February 2010 - 08:51 AM' timestamp='1265813498' post='2172576']
All that it really means is that it requires RIA, Silence, CRAP AND STA to take on Argent and FCC. :smug:

So in simple terms:

[/quote]

I particularly like this post :wub:

Looks like good mathz to me!

In all seriousness, good luck STA and welcome to the fight. This has been an honorable one so far, even tho I've lost many pixels.

\O/ FCC
\O/ Argent
O/ STA, CRAP, Silence, RIA for making CN not as boring for a bit

EDIT: i knowz engl1sh, I swar!

Edited by mgregory

[quote name='freedomfight3r' date='10 February 2010 - 03:51 PM' timestamp='1265813498' post='2172576']

So in simple terms:

[/quote]
Doesn't Argent+FCC > RIA+Silence+CRAP+STA mean you actually have to win this fight? Or do I just suck at math?