LSF does math

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='08 February 2010 - 07:57 AM' timestamp='1265633852' post='2168624']
Those goons truly are [i]something awful.[/i]
[/quote]
...That was an absolutely terrible pun, my brain hurts. :psyduck:

[quote name='potato' date='08 February 2010 - 02:03 PM' timestamp='1265634204' post='2168635']
... They're already fighting NATO.
[/quote]

I do believe this qualifies as a 'zing'.

Don't worry, AUT...we'll be fine. :awesome:

[quote name='Lenny N Karl' date='08 February 2010 - 03:26 PM' timestamp='1265639214' post='2168697']
rise above the negative comments, it only shows their weakness in character.
[/quote]

It's a good thing you're here to psychoanalyze the masses. I hope you're qualified to write up prescriptions! :awesome:

[quote name='Kroknia' date='08 February 2010 - 01:54 AM' timestamp='1265615661' post='2168463']
I've liked you for every single day I've been playing this game and still do. Sorry to see you on the other side of the fight. No offense GOONS, but I'm rooting for LSF :P
[/quote]

None taken, but we will remember this when Checkmate wants us to be friends. No offense Ronin.

[quote name='Lenny N Karl' date='08 February 2010 - 09:26 AM' timestamp='1265639214' post='2168697']
welcome to the fray.

rise above the negative comments, it only shows their weakness in character.

o/ LSF

[size="1"]over/under - negative comments on this post - 3[/size]
[/quote]

you just made a negative comment about negative comments

and I just made a negative comment about you doing so.

*puts on ray bans from out of nowhere*

This thing just went meta.

[quote name='Sardonic' date='08 February 2010 - 10:42 AM' timestamp='1265643724' post='2168750']
This is just further proof that Anarcho-Capitalist Communism never works.
[/quote]I sure hope that they're working towards [i]anarcho[/i]-communism... because that's where they're heading now. :awesome:

GOONS are funny and organised guys no doubt, pity they hide behind their allies.

Nonetheless I am restricted from taking my own pound of flesh. Consider this a personal invitation for GOONS to attack me without further involving my alliance (at least for the duration of the war). Blitz me boys, i'll enjoy it :smug:

o7 LSF
o/ NATO

[quote name='The Iggy' date='08 February 2010 - 11:04 PM' timestamp='1265655856' post='2168929']
GOONS are funny and organised guys no doubt, pity they hide behind their allies.

Nonetheless I am restricted from taking my own pound of flesh. Consider this a personal invitation for GOONS to attack me without further involving my alliance (at least for the duration of the war). Blitz me boys, i'll enjoy it :smug:

o7 LSF
o/ NATO
[/quote]

Why don't you just join LSF if you really want to fight GOONS?

[quote name='The Iggy' date='08 February 2010 - 01:04 PM' timestamp='1265655856' post='2168929']

o7 LSF
o/ NATO
[/quote]

Wow, someone isn't getting the attention they need. How many times must I ask you to please refrain from talking in class? [img]http://cn.goonbase.com/Smileys/sa/smugissar.gif[/img]

[quote name='The Iggy' date='08 February 2010 - 01:04 PM' timestamp='1265655856' post='2168929']

[/quote]
I'm not seeing how you come to that conclusion, as we requested to be part of this war. We have allies sure, but we're not hiding behind them.