Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Space Monkey

LSF does math

[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/9/90/At_war_LSF_flag.png[/img]

LSF + NATO = MDoAP

GOONS + War + NATO = LSF + War + GOONS

signed
Black Guards

Could you please include the tl;dr version? I don't want to sift through that wall of text. :mad:

Also, have fun, and follow those size 5s.

[quote name='Space Monkey' date='08 February 2010 - 01:16 AM' timestamp='1265609786' post='2168331']
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/9/90/At_war_LSF_flag.png[/img]

LSF + NATO = MAoDP

signed
Black Guards
[/quote]

creative, i like it.

Took you long enough to post this, LSF. I was watching your wars over half an hour ago.

Good luck, you'll probably need it.

[quote name='Arrnea' date='08 February 2010 - 12:20 AM' timestamp='1265610040' post='2168342']
Took you long enough to post this, LSF. I was watching your wars over half an hour ago.

Good luck, you'll probably need it.
[/quote]

Er, they were too busy launching wars?

o/ LSF, glad to have you comrades!

[quote name='Wentworth the Brave' date='08 February 2010 - 02:22 PM' timestamp='1265610145' post='2168347']Er, they were too busy launching wars?[/quote]
All [s]six[/s]eight of them, amirite?

Edit: Two more since I last looked.

FINALLY. NATO was rolling over like a dead fish. Good to see more targets for my fellow goons.

8 wars declared before update.

Whoopie.

I'm mildly insulted NATO couldn't get somebody more competent. We were looking forward to having some resistance.

haha, that was funny I did lol.

Please put GOONS in their place, give them something awful to deal with.

[quote name='Space Monkey' date='08 February 2010 - 01:16 AM' timestamp='1265609786' post='2168331']
MDoAP
[/quote]
I hope that was a typo. :blink: Anyway, have fun. :>

You edited and I didn't even notice. Crafty. :v:

Best of luck to my comrades in LSF, just a pity your batting for the other side :D

[quote name='Cataduanes' date='08 February 2010 - 07:38 AM' timestamp='1265611087' post='2168386']
Best of luck to my comrades in LSF, just a pity your batting for the other side :D
[/quote]
I agree with the sentiment here, a pity. Good luck comrades :)

I've liked you for every single day I've been playing this game and still do. Sorry to see you on the other side of the fight. No offense GOONS, but I'm rooting for LSF :P

[quote name='Space Monkey' date='07 February 2010 - 10:16 PM' timestamp='1265609786' post='2168331']
LSF + NATO = MDoAP

signed
Black Guards
[/quote]

o/ LSF! Extremely happy to be fighting with you guys. :)

[quote name='Biazt' date='07 February 2010 - 10:26 PM' timestamp='1265610390' post='2168356']
FINALLY. NATO was rolling over like a dead fish. Good to see more targets for my fellow goons.
[/quote]

If you needed targets, I offered to supply lazerc with our ghosts/inactives list. I mean, seriously, who doesn't want free tech? ♥

You forgot to calculate the most important equation of them all: The odds of success in this little venture of yours.

Which are nil.

See you on the battlefield, cowboys.

[quote name='JT Jag' date='08 February 2010 - 08:08 AM' timestamp='1265616482' post='2168473']
You forgot to calculate the most important equation of them all: The odds of success in this little venture of yours.

Which are nil.

See you on the battlefield, cowboys.
[/quote]
It just shows that LSF have honor to at least stand by their treaties.

Good to have you on our side of the mess comrades! :D
o/

Maths is bourgeois. You revisionists must be destroyed! :awesome:

On a more serious note though, this war has become so confusing, I don't know which side you guys are on anymore. Regardless, good luck and stay safe.

[quote name='JT Jag' date='08 February 2010 - 08:08 AM' timestamp='1265616482' post='2168473']

Which are nil.
[/quote]
Given LSF's long history i doubt they care one iota about the odds of success :D