ML DoW

OD45Glock

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Chimay' date='07 February 2010 - 10:32 AM' timestamp='1265567542' post='2167060']
I have to echo my friend Pepper's statement, almost wish it was you guys we were fighting, some of the battle and intel reports we have been seeing from DT...ugh.... to say they are in our favor is a slight understatement, hopefully they are just slow to warm.
[/quote]
My guess is they'll have to chain in a rats nest horde of black alliances under the Black unity treaty to attack a fellow black team alliance who is merely defending their treaty partner. One who was attacked without treaty on an oA by DT.

[quote name='Kijuna69' date='07 February 2010 - 07:19 AM' timestamp='1265555947' post='2166828']
Lame.

ML should have declared on FAN. Not that I have anything against FAN but ML vs FAN would have been fitting.
[/quote]

You are about 2 1/2 yrs to late to veiw that war. :P

[quote name='mhawk' date='07 February 2010 - 02:18 PM' timestamp='1265570282' post='2167126']
My guess is they'll have to chain in a rats nest horde of black alliances under the Black unity treaty to attack a fellow black team alliance who is merely defending their treaty partner. One who was attacked without treaty on an oA by DT.
[/quote]

If I am reading things right, it's already been done via FOK no-DoW, DoW on ML XD

[quote name='TheNeverender' date='07 February 2010 - 01:23 PM' timestamp='1265567035' post='2167043']
What in god's name are you talking about, you mindless mouthpiece? That was a reference to an inside joke between myself and mhawk about how MK and ML always seemed to wind up fighting each other.
[/quote]
I made sure to check, I expected ML to want round three :v:

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='07 February 2010 - 02:49 PM' timestamp='1265572173' post='2167169']
Melon Lube joke.
[/quote]

I was wondering when our favorite under bridge dweller was going to make an appearance, but I did expect something better than that. :P

[quote name='Chimay' date='07 February 2010 - 01:32 PM' timestamp='1265567542' post='2167060']
I have to echo my friend Pepper's statement, almost wish it was you guys we were fighting, some of the battle and intel reports we have been seeing from DT...ugh.... to say they are in our favor is a slight understatement, hopefully they are just slow to warm.
[/quote]
Attacking nations at the bottom fringe of your range has a tendency to do that ;)

Though I enjoy fighting large targets. Let's have a good one, eh?
Best of luck to ya.

[quote name='MaGneT' date='07 February 2010 - 02:58 PM' timestamp='1265572703' post='2167182']
Attacking nations at the bottom fringe of your range has a tendency to do that ;)

Though I enjoy fighting large targets. Let's have a good one, eh?
Best of luck to ya.
[/quote]

I was referring more to the $2mil war chests and stuff like that.... with thousands of infra, don't know how anyone expects to even pay a days bills, let alone play along.

Yeah, I will miss fighting ML. You folks were fun and knew how to fight something fierce. You folks take care of yourselves out there. I mean, I hope you lose and all, but take care of yourselves :P

[quote name='TheNeverender' date='07 February 2010 - 03:04 PM' timestamp='1265573072' post='2167194']
Yeah, I will miss fighting ML. You folks were fun and knew how to fight something fierce. You folks take care of yourselves out there. I mean, I hope you lose and all, but take care of yourselves :P
[/quote]

I assure you the sentiments are likewise.

Besides, we NEVER lose. Maybe a few pixels get misplaced, but that doesn't constitute losing in our books.

[quote name='Chimay' date='07 February 2010 - 06:32 PM' timestamp='1265567542' post='2167060']
[/quote]

Coming from an alliance whose top nation doesn't even have a WRC.... :rolleyes:

Maybe if you guys had any balls you could have attacked PC instead of whining when you picked arguably the easiest target. We'll see if ML is still complaining about having an easy fight after this war is done.

I actually thought ML was a classy alliance and above the kind of remarks I've seen in this thread. I guess I was wrong.

Edited by fant0m

[quote name='Nemhauser' date='07 February 2010 - 08:56 AM' timestamp='1265554594' post='2166805']
Have a nice funeral.
[/quote]

But I'm not dead!

[img]http://www.barking-moonbat.com/images/uploads/dead.jpg[/img]

[quote name='fant0m' date='07 February 2010 - 02:11 PM' timestamp='1265573490' post='2167208']

Maybe if you guys had any balls you could have attacked PC instead of whining when you picked arguably the easiest target. We'll see if ML is still complaining about having an easy fight after this war is done.

I actually thought ML was a classy alliance and above the kind of remarks I've seen in this thread. I guess I was wrong.
[/quote]

Wow. Some guy with no wars is saying that we have no balls, and then complaining about how *we* talk.

Unfortunately, that's pretty much exactly the way I expect PC to act. No class at all.

[quote name='fant0m' date='07 February 2010 - 03:11 PM' timestamp='1265573490' post='2167208']

[/quote]
And you are who? Yeah, he doesn't have one, guess he has no clue what the hell he is doing, why is he even playing? What is going on here? Who am I again? Ease up on the guy, most of us are senile and with onset dementia at our ages...

To be quite frank, had we chosen who our allies wanted us to fight, it would not have been DT, I forgot they even existed...

We want and will have our third dance with MK one day, gotta have the third one before we can start actually dating and stuff...

editud fo spelin'

Edited by Chimay

[quote name='mhawk' date='07 February 2010 - 02:18 PM' timestamp='1265570282' post='2167126']
[/quote]

Be irrelevant elsewhere, please.

[quote name='Baldr' date='07 February 2010 - 08:24 PM' timestamp='1265574252' post='2167231']
Wow. Some guy with no wars is saying that we have no balls, and then complaining about how *we* talk.

Unfortunately, that's pretty much exactly the way I expect PC to act. No class at all.
[/quote]

Congratulations, you've managed to declare on a single nation who's smaller than you.

[quote name='Chimay' date='07 February 2010 - 08:28 PM' timestamp='1265574487' post='2167235']
And you are who? Yeah, he doesn't have one, guess he has no clue what the hell he is doing, why is he even playing? What is going on here? Who am I again? Ease up on the guy, most of us are senile and with onset dementia at our ages...

To be quite frank, had we chosen who our allies wanted us to fight, it would not have been DT, I forgot they even existed...
[/quote]

Not that I like to be :smug: but I probably have more casualties than your entire alliance combined. And your allies can't have had much faith in you if they only trust you to take on the smallest alliance attacking them.

MK have good words to say about you which means a lot in my book so perhaps I'm wrong. Maybe it's just all this laughable posturing coming from ML that's caught me off-guard. You guys sound like TPF, lets hope you don't fight like them.

[quote name='fant0m' date='07 February 2010 - 12:11 PM' timestamp='1265573490' post='2167208']

[/quote]

Easy now. We have the balls, we just don't care about this war, other than helping our buddies. We don't get wound up in the politics, we keep pretty much to ourselves, and stay out of everyone's business. We were asked to help, we're in where we were asked to go. This isn't our war, this is just us helping out friends. We'll make this little corner ours, because it's our duty.

Complaining? Not so much, more of a comment really. We miss fighting MK, those guys, they know how to FIGHT. Adding their awesome sense of humor, I almost want to declare on them for the lols.

[quote name='fant0m' date='07 February 2010 - 03:58 PM' timestamp='1265576334' post='2167279']
Congratulations, you've managed to declare on a single nation who's smaller than you.

Not that I like to be :smug: but I probably have more casualties than your entire alliance combined. And your allies can't have had much faith in you if they only trust you to take on the smallest alliance attacking them.

MK have good words to say about you which means a lot in my book so perhaps I'm wrong. Maybe it's just all this laughable posturing coming from ML that's caught me off-guard. You guys sound like TPF, lets hope you don't fight like them.
[/quote]
Not that what you think actually matters any, but we don't bother measuring ourselves to have something to brag about. :)

Dare I mention the age old phrase, "pot meet kettle" in regards to posturing hahahaha...

One who was attacked without treaty on an oA by DT.
[/quote]
It's called rolling the hard six. Heard of it?

[quote name='Chimay' date='07 February 2010 - 02:44 PM' timestamp='1265571879' post='2167164']
If I am reading things right, it's already been done via FOK no-DoW, DoW on ML XD
[/quote]
*dashes to war screen*
:( Just one nation. I thought this was something to get excited over.

[quote name='Chimay' date='07 February 2010 - 03:03 PM' timestamp='1265572996' post='2167190']
I was referring more to the $2mil war chests and stuff like that.... with thousands of infra, don't know how anyone expects to even pay a days bills, let alone play along.
[/quote]
Please, tell me who wasn't upholding our warchest standards. It'll mean sending you a peace offer, but I think I'm going to be forced to attack some of our own . . .

Edited by MaGneT

[quote]*dashes to war screen*
:( Just one nation. I thought this was something to get excited over.[/quote]
I didn't say it was exciting bud. I wish it was exciting, but thems are the breaks sometimes.

[quote]Please, tell me who wasn't upholding our warchest standards. It'll mean sending you a peace offer, but I think I'm going to be forced to attack some of our own . . .[/quote]
I think you are higher than the citizens of my nation are after a night out at the booby bars they have everywhere...

Edited by Chimay

[quote name='fant0m' date='07 February 2010 - 12:58 PM' timestamp='1265576334' post='2167279']

Not that I like to be :smug: [b]but I probably have more casualties than your entire alliance combined[/b]. And your allies can't have had much faith in you if they only trust you to take on the smallest alliance attacking them.

[/quote]

Wanna bet?

My money is on ML in that case.

[quote name='fant0m' date='07 February 2010 - 02:58 PM' timestamp='1265576334' post='2167279']
[/quote]

He was within 50 infra of me when I declared. And while I was told to only declare on one nation, I had a choice of which nation. The others in my range had no G-camps, no barracks, would not have a chance. I picked the one guy who was actually ready to fight, mostly because he was involved in a war on Valhalla. We entered the war to defend Valhalla. Feel free to cry about it.

We entered to help out our allies, in a war where our allies are greatly outnumbered. I expect we'll get rolled, and I'm fine with that.