ML DoW

OD45Glock

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ForPointSix' date='07 February 2010 - 04:49 AM' timestamp='1265536174' post='2166627']
The first time I was nuked, it was by a ML nation. Good times!!! I am wanting to say it was OD45Glock???

But back on topic. Good luck to Dark Templar and Molon Labe!!!
[/quote]

Good chance it could have been me. Can't say I remember. Either way it's always a pleasure to increase the GRL for a few good friends.

Good luck to all of those involved, nothing but respect for our enemies old and new.

[quote name='Kijuna69' date='07 February 2010 - 09:19 AM' timestamp='1265555947' post='2166828']
Lame.

ML should have declared on FAN. Not that I have anything against FAN but ML vs FAN would have been fitting.
[/quote]

Maybe ML and FAN have a secret treaty.

[quote name='The AUT' date='07 February 2010 - 12:53 AM' timestamp='1265522025' post='2166229']
Get around to querying Grub yet?

o/ ML

Acta non verba.
[/quote]

What in god's name are you talking about, you mindless mouthpiece? That was a reference to an inside joke between myself and mhawk about how MK and ML always seemed to wind up fighting each other.

[quote name='TheNeverender' date='07 February 2010 - 10:23 AM' timestamp='1265567035' post='2167043']
What in god's name are you talking about, you mindless mouthpiece? That was a reference to an inside joke between myself and mhawk about how MK and ML always seemed to wind up fighting each other.
[/quote]

Yanno, I almost wish we were going to war with you and STA again. Y'all were a class act the last time we met on the battlefield.

[quote name='TheNeverender' date='07 February 2010 - 01:23 PM' timestamp='1265567035' post='2167043']
[/quote]

I have to echo my friend Pepper's statement, almost wish it was you guys we were fighting, some of the battle and intel reports we have been seeing from DT...ugh.... to say they are in our favor is a slight understatement, hopefully they are just slow to warm.