White Peace

DirtDiver

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='bigwoody' date='07 February 2010 - 04:25 AM' timestamp='1265516753' post='2165986']
WAPA can get peace too. You're really stretching it to make your continuing war look like anything but a conscious choice.
[/quote]

I don't believe so, we came in to help out our allies GR, it turned out the place we could help them best was on this front. I don't think ADI's offer of peace and everyone re-renter whenever they want is any sort of a resolution at all. What does that solve? We reload and are back here next week? We're open to ADI white peace, so long as they wont re-enter but them suggesting we surrender is absolutely ridiculous at this point.

[quote name='Mayzie' date='06 February 2010 - 10:46 PM' timestamp='1265517976' post='2166013']
I don't believe so, we came in to help out our allies GR, it turned out the place we could help them best was on this front. I don't think ADI's offer of peace and everyone re-renter whenever they want is any sort of a resolution at all. What does that solve? We reload and are back here next week? We're open to ADI white peace, so long as they wont re-enter but them suggesting we surrender is absolutely ridiculous at this point.
[/quote]
I gave you two options. First was that ADI would not re-enter, but 1TF would peace with NATO and not re-enter as well. Second was that you could peace with NATO and ADI and not attack NATO or ADI during the rest of this conflict, but would be free to re-enter if you were required to.

You want ADI to leave our allies in NATO to dry and we won't do it.

[quote][17:05:27] <Warbuck[ADI]> 1TF and NUHF have the option of agreeing as well, we want 1TF to peace with our other ally they are at war with.
[17:05:27] <Auctor[NUHF]> but
[17:05:40] <Auctor[NUHF]> any peace with yall has to include yall exitting the war
[17:06:02] <Auctor[NUHF]> that'd be our only term as we can't allow you to fight our allies
[17:06:27] <Warbuck[ADI]> Am I supposed to let you fight ADI's allies?
[17:06:43] <Auctor[NUHF]> if you want peace[/quote]

Hypocrisy at it's best, to be honest.

[quote name='Mayzie' date='06 February 2010 - 10:46 PM' timestamp='1265517976' post='2166013']
[/quote]
You're picking at details, as peace is widely available to your side, they simply don't seek it.

[quote name='John Warbuck' date='06 February 2010 - 06:10 PM' timestamp='1265505035' post='2165604']
As I stated, 1TF and NUHF were given the same opportunity to peace as Troy was. They thought their gangbang on NATO was more important than white peace.
[/quote]

well thanks john for the opportunities you've given us. Where would we be without your opportunities? But, last I checked, trying to dictate how things shake down isn't an opportunity, its dictating. And last I checked, your not the dictator of our alliance.

orionsway
nuhf, founder

[quote name='orionsway' date='07 February 2010 - 06:02 PM' timestamp='1265518967' post='2166035']
well thanks john for the opportunities you've given us. Where would we be without your opportunities? But, last I checked, trying to dictate how things shake down isn't an opportunity, its dictating. And last I checked, your not the dictator of our alliance.

orionsway
nuhf, founder
[/quote]

[quote]
[17:05:27] <Warbuck[ADI]> 1TF and NUHF have the option of agreeing as well, we want 1TF to peace with our other ally they are at war with.
[17:05:27] <Auctor[NUHF]> but
[17:05:40] <Auctor[NUHF]> any peace with yall has to include yall exitting the war
[17:06:02] <Auctor[NUHF]> that'd be our only term as we can't allow you to fight our allies
[17:06:27] <Warbuck[ADI]> Am I supposed to let you fight ADI's allies?
[17:06:43] <Auctor[NUHF]> if you want peace
[/quote]

You lol me

[quote name='orionsway' date='06 February 2010 - 11:02 PM' timestamp='1265518967' post='2166035']

orionsway
nuhf, founder
[/quote]
Nah, I'm not, but you are not the dictator of mine either. The opportunity was given, and the choice to take it or leave it was there. I gave you the option. That's not dictating, it's providing an offer.

This topic is now complete, it has an ADI log dump, these ones aren't fake though...
:mellow:
That you were trying to broker peace around us was quite hilarious too, second option was that NUHF could decide if we would peace with NATO, leaving our allies WAPA to fight them and now TFD alone, cancelling out the entire reason we joined in this war, to help GR & their allies FoB. I reckon I offered you a siimlar counter offer, you stop warring, the answer was either no or no response (I got cut off a little while back so don't have logs), I think you see your offer was stupid

And before you start BigWoody, yeah, sure WAPA can get out too. The reason we entered this war has not been accomplished (the defence of FoB, GR's ally), if ADI are re-entering wherever they can but others cannot, that seems to be a stupidly arrogant offer to me, from an alliance who aren't really in a position to do offer such a thing.

[quote name='bigwoody' date='07 February 2010 - 05:02 AM' timestamp='1265518944' post='2166034']
You're picking at details, as peace is widely available to your side, they simply don't seek it.
[/quote]

As it is yours, If NATO, ADI & now TFD would kindly declare white peace with anyone they're at war with and agree not to re-enter the conflict, we'll all sit back and have a few beers. It's a two way street. ;)

[quote name='Mayzie' date='06 February 2010 - 11:16 PM' timestamp='1265519786' post='2166055']
This topic is now complete, it has an ADI log dump, these ones aren't fake though...
:mellow:
That you were trying to broker peace around us was quite hilarious too, second option was that NUHF could decide if we would peace with NATO, leaving our allies WAPA to fight them and now TFD alone, cancelling out the entire reason we joined in this war, to help GR & their allies FoB. I reckon I offered you a siimlar counter offer, you stop warring, the answer was either no or no response (I got cut off a little while back so don't have logs), I think you see your offer was stupid

And before you start BigWoody, yeah, sure WAPA can get out too. The reason we entered this war has not been accomplished (the defence of FoB, GR's ally), if ADI are re-entering wherever they can but others cannot, that seems to be a stupidly arrogant offer to me, from an alliance who aren't really in a position to do offer such a thing.
[/quote]
Did you ever stop to think that the purpose of the offer was to get WAPA out as well? WAPA, who holds a PIAT with ADI attacked NATO, who holds a ODP with us. We don't want peace for just one ally, we want peace for them all, and especially the ones fighting each other. It is an end to which we will fight for without fear.

Edit: The only way peace will ever be reached is when all of the alliances that have nothing to do with this load of crap that triggered this war all decide to give each other peace and let the parties responsible settle their disputes on their own.

Edited by John Warbuck

[quote name='John Warbuck' date='07 February 2010 - 05:21 AM' timestamp='1265520088' post='2166066']
Edit: The only way peace will ever be reached is when all of the alliances that have nothing to do with this load of crap that triggered this war all decide to give each other peace and let the parties responsible settle their disputes on their own.
[/quote]

I agree, this was never anything personal to begin with. As I said before when your buddies LSN tried accusing us of being one of those alliances who hold a grudge with ADI, that is most certainly not the case.

[quote name='Mayzie' date='06 February 2010 - 11:27 PM' timestamp='1265520469' post='2166073']
I agree, this was never anything personal to begin with. As I said before when your buddies LSN tried accusing us of being one of those alliances who hold a grudge with ADI, that is most certainly not the case.
[/quote]
Well, I am glad we see eye to eye on the fact that we are both looking out for the best interests of our friends and that none of this is personal. I look forward to finding a resolution that helps our allies find the peace that they need.

[quote name='orionsway' date='06 February 2010 - 11:02 PM' timestamp='1265518967' post='2166035']

orionsway
nuhf, founder
[/quote]

LoL, so it's going to be OrionsWay or the Highway is it? Fine. Less talk, more fight.

[quote name='bigwoody' date='07 February 2010 - 05:44 AM' timestamp='1265521451' post='2166148']
No, it isn't.
[/quote]

Why did you only quote three words from my post? Quite clearly my post was aimed from my perspective, in regards to any alliances we're at war with. I don't pretend to know the bigger picture or what your terms may be.

[quote name='Mayzie' date='06 February 2010 - 11:55 PM' timestamp='1265522130' post='2166238']
Why did you only quote three words from my post? Quite clearly my post was aimed from my perspective, in regards to any alliances we're at war with. I don't pretend to know the bigger picture or what your terms may be.
[/quote]
Something about statements that start with false assumptions. If you want to stay in the war because you feel your business here isn't done, that's your prerogative.

[quote name='Ying Yang Mafia' date='07 February 2010 - 12:00 AM' timestamp='1265522411' post='2166275']
I think it had something to do with the placement of ADI leadership and honorable in the same sentence.
[/quote]

No, I actually think it was the pictures of his mom and I that he received by email. ;)