White Peace

DirtDiver

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Gerald Meane' date='06 February 2010 - 06:53 PM' timestamp='1265504038' post='2165566']
For the first time in cn I actually have no idea which side of this war any of these people are on. :blink:
[/quote]

And I have no clue who half the alliances are in this war either :D

But I do see why Troy is peacing out, they over 1/4 of their NS in just a few short days.

[quote name='kulomascovia' date='06 February 2010 - 07:42 PM' timestamp='1265503331' post='2165546']
And then be called cowards?
[/quote]
Who called them cowards for not going to war? theres plenty of people sitting out..hell theres some big alliances sitting this out

[quote name='wickedj' date='06 February 2010 - 04:56 PM' timestamp='1265504201' post='2165575']
Who called them cowards for not going to war? theres plenty of people sitting out..hell theres some big alliances sitting this out
[/quote]

Indeed, but most have conflicting treaty obligations or have allies on both sides of the war. And I'm not saying that anyone called them cowards but that, judging from people's reactions in this thread, they would have been called cowards if they decided to stay out.

[quote name='shadeslayers09' date='07 February 2010 - 12:40 AM' timestamp='1265503236' post='2165537']
Last time i checked, Troy doesn't have a treaty with 1TF and NUHF. so leave them alone, they are an honorable alliance.
[/quote]
Oh i have no beef with Troy but getting White Peace and leaving 1TF/NUHF behind was not very honorable.

Edited by Burnsey

[quote name='Burnsey' date='06 February 2010 - 07:08 PM' timestamp='1265504908' post='2165597']
Oh i have no beef with Troy but getting White Peace and leaving 1TF/NUHF behind was not very honorable.
[/quote]
As I stated, 1TF and NUHF were given the same opportunity to peace as Troy was. They thought their gangbang on NATO was more important than white peace.

[quote name='Burnsey' date='06 February 2010 - 07:08 PM' timestamp='1265504908' post='2165597']
[/quote]
If 1TF and NUHF want to continue the war, that is their prerogative, as it appears they don't want peace right now. If they do, the road to peace for them is quite short and not at all difficult.