White Peace

DirtDiver

[quote name='Auctor' date='04 February 2010 - 11:13 PM' timestamp='1265346784' post='2160402']
Troy got hit by Aqua Defense Initiative, happens to be an ally of FoB's, who are an ally of GR's, who are an ally of 1TF's, so..........

In accordance with the 1TF-GR MDoAP, 1 Touch Football declares war on Aqua Defense Initiative.

In accordance with the Hyperball Agreement, NUHyperForce declares war on Aqua Defense Initiative.
[/quote]

[quote name='Mayzie' date='06 February 2010 - 10:13 PM' timestamp='1265515999' post='2165962']
We came in defence of FoB's allies Troy, who seem to have accepted a peace where ADI can re-renter any front at will and where our peace offer involved us leaving our allies WAPA fighting alone. Sorry if my comment was confusing or misleading, it's been a long night. :D
[/quote]

Troy is now at Peace with ADI. 1TF declared on ADI because 1TF has a treaty with GR, who has a treaty with FoB, who has a treaty with Troy.....

By that logic, 1TF is a several times removed junior partner in a war that was between ADI and Troy. Since Troy accepted peace, 1TF is no longer obligated to defend them on behalf of FoB, on behalf of GR.

So, in essence, 1TF's continuation in this war is completely voluntary. Just because ADI can continue to fight is not a justification. Obviously rules and conventions mean nothing to you.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Nathan Grant' date='07 February 2010 - 03:05 AM' timestamp='1265540736' post='2166673']
Troy is now at Peace with ADI. 1TF declared on ADI because 1TF has a treaty with GR, who has a treaty with FoB, who has a treaty with Troy.....

By that logic, 1TF is a several times removed junior partner in a war that was between ADI and Troy. Since Troy accepted peace, 1TF is no longer obligated to defend them on behalf of FoB, on behalf of GR.

So, in essence, 1TF's continuation in this war is completely voluntary. Just because ADI can continue to fight is not a justification. Obviously rules and conventions mean nothing to you.
[/quote]
Once again you're spouting complete nonsense. You really should stop posting before everyone starts thinking the rest of your alliance is as foolish as you.

ADI has no reason to continue to war with 1TF, this is true--you just proved my point. ADI's war with 1TF has absolutely nothing to do with NATO. You're now refusing to accept peace with 1TF because they're at war with NATO, even though 1TF declared on you with GR in defense of FoB. If you wanted to make a stand for your ODP partner you should have declared war on 1TF for hitting NATO.

You have absolutely no justification to continue this war or make unrelated demands of 1TF. Your continued, unjustified warfare against my MDAP partners is almost as bad as the OOC insult you just lobbed.

I'm sure you'll learn the lesson when I make a similarly unrelated demand before I accept your surrender, though.

[quote name='Nelchael' date='07 February 2010 - 05:46 AM' timestamp='1265543177' post='2166698']
Once again you're spouting complete nonsense. You really should stop posting before everyone starts thinking the rest of your alliance is as foolish as you.

ADI has no reason to continue to war with 1TF, this is true--you just proved my point. ADI's war with 1TF has absolutely nothing to do with NATO. You're now refusing to accept peace with 1TF because they're at war with NATO, even though 1TF declared on you with GR in defense of FoB. If you wanted to make a stand for your ODP partner you should have declared war on 1TF for hitting NATO.

You have absolutely no justification to continue this war or make unrelated demands of 1TF. Your continued, unjustified warfare against my MDAP partners is almost as bad as the OOC insult you just lobbed.

I'm sure you'll learn the lesson when I make a similarly unrelated demand before I accept your surrender, though.
[/quote]

Whoa Tiger, obviously you are misinformed!

1TF declared on ADI, not the other way around, so let me educate you. That makes 1TF the aggressor. Do you see an ADI DoW against 1TF on the forums.... NO!
You have it backwards, 1TF has no reason to continue war with ADI.

Yes, we want to see 1TF stop the aggression against NATO. These are negotiations being handled above my level in Gov.

Furthermore, you should not make threats because you are the one who looks foolish.

Edited by Nathan Grant

[quote name='Nathan Grant' date='07 February 2010 - 06:57 AM' timestamp='1265543832' post='2166702']
Furthermore, you should not make threats because you are the one who looks foolish.
[/quote]

This will end well.

[quote name='Nathan Grant' date='07 February 2010 - 03:57 AM' timestamp='1265543832' post='2166702']
Whoa Tiger, obviously you are misinformed![/quote]
I assure you I'm much more informed about this than you are because...

[quote name='Nathan Grant' date='07 February 2010 - 03:57 AM' timestamp='1265543832' post='2166702']
These are negotiations being handled above my level in Gov[/quote]

Yes, they are being handled above your level. They're being handled at mine.

...1TF has no reason to continue war with ADI.[/quote]
Indeed, but your alliance is making ridiculous demands and refuses to accept peace. At the moment, peace is simple for ADI to attain, but your leadership is unwilling to agree to it.

Furthermore, you should not make threats because you are the one who looks foolish.[/quote]
Saving that one for later.

Now that this topic has totally succumbed to senseless arguing over who declared on who, Lord Tri comes in to bring it back on track.

I really would like to give a lot of credit to Troy in this conflict. You took your defeat honorably, and I respect you guys for that. To Amazon, I didn't get to fight any of you, but I'm happy we came to a peaceful conclusion. And to FEAR, we love you. That is all.

[quote name='Lord Tri' date='07 February 2010 - 02:33 PM' timestamp='1265571182' post='2167146']
And to FEAR, we love you. That is all.
[/quote]

Feeling's mutual. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif[/img]

[quote name='Style #386'][color="#1C2837"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"]More FEAR for us, then[/size][/font][/color][/quote]

[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smug.gif[/img]

edit: #$^#ing back button <_<

Edited by schmutte693