A Mushroom Kingdom Dispatch

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='05 February 2010 - 10:18 AM' timestamp='1265386690' post='2161575']
Ye like I'm going to read every post of every thread -_- . So what's your excuse again for being so weak?
[/quote]

What's your excuse for being so weak?

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='05 February 2010 - 10:55 AM' timestamp='1265388901' post='2161604']
Thanks for explaining. Although I don't agree on your policy or your statement that political power leads to military power. I'd say it's quite the opposite. In any case, you have neither. ^_^
[/quote]

And you do? Laughable, but it's ok you deserve the time in the limelight now since judging by your vitriolic posts, we must have helped beat you down at somepoint. Or wait, were you in FOK and helped us beat people down?

[quote name='ilselu1' date='05 February 2010 - 12:39 PM' timestamp='1265395171' post='2161790']
Aye. I have a bit of a different philosophy than others.
[/quote]

Which is the reason we beat you down before. Works both ways chief.

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='05 February 2010 - 12:40 PM' timestamp='1265395258' post='2161792']
I didn't say they didn't go hand in hand. I said political power has less influence on military power, than military power on political power. I think military power influences political power in a large extent. Maybe you should take more time to actually read what I say, instead of implying something I didn't say or calling me a fool.

For me political power is all about the right mix between military power and the ability to set a right FA course for your alliance. Alliances like FAN have far more political power than GPA for instance.

With this quote you are implying that you have any political power, and with that comes military power. The funny thing is, you have neither political power nor military power. You are just one of those alliances that have a hard time surviving, clinging on to life. You have no impact on planet BOB what so ever, so please don't act all though.

Even my pinky finger has more political impact than your whole alliance. :smug:
[/quote]

Keep rolling them out funny man, I believe you are just making an $@! out of yourself.

Also, I would like to take the time to say, I fully expected Mushroom Kingdom to come in here and post !@#$ tons of retarded posts. I was wrong. It's a wonderful thing when two alliances who really haven't liked each other can be the only two alliances remaining civil in a thread. Thank you for that MK. And Airme, I made a backhanded comment about you earlier in this thread, for that I am sorry. I figured the haters were coming out :P

o/ NATO
o/ Mushroom Kingdom

Everyone else, get the $%&@ out. (Airme you can stay, you cool)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No one needs to leave aqua, that would be a fool thing to do, for anyone. Well maybe not for everyone, but for the majority.

While it is a bit distressing to see the gentleman's agreement on Aqua war come to an end, hopefully it is a brief lapse and things can get back to normal after this war, and after ADI has their nations repeatedly wrecked, [no not perma ZI you fools]

NATO you guys are OK in my book, even if war always tends to pitch us on opposite sides.

[quote name='Wentworth the Brave' date='05 February 2010 - 08:47 PM' timestamp='1265420830' post='2162506']

Also, I would like to take the time to say, I fully expected Mushroom Kingdom to come in here and post !@#$ tons of retarded posts. I was wrong. It's a wonderful thing when two alliances who really haven't liked each other can be the only two alliances remaining civil in a thread. Thank you for that MK.

[/quote]

The night is young yet WtB. I could arrange a deluge of poop from our renowned prolific post poopers if you'd like. :)

What you are seeing is a legitimate recognition that NATO entered at the behest of treaties, not as the result of some weak proposition. MK respects those who show that their word matters.

I have not read most of the thread but i have to say I'm disappointed that MK is spilling the blood of anyone on aqua. While i see the need and why your doing no longer can we members of the aqua sphere proudly state that there has never been any aqua on aqua violence.