A Mushroom Kingdom Dispatch

Victim Complex ITT

NATO, allowing yourselves to be attacked by aqua is horrible, you should be disbanded and destroyed.

Honestly I don't think MK (and a few other aqua alliances) breaking the gentlemen's agreement and countering NATO in defense of their allies would have made much of a scene, its understandable, but the victim complex is pathetic.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='tamerlane' date='04 February 2010 - 11:11 PM' timestamp='1265346704' post='2160393']
NO no no. Nukes hitting MK nations cause a smug side effect. Nukes fired by MK at other nations cause despair and loathing.
[/quote]

My soldiers quite like nuclear winter. They are used to the cold :P

[quote name='Wentworth the Brave' date='04 February 2010 - 11:10 PM' timestamp='1265346615' post='2160384']
There is no debate fallin, we declared on FoB knowing full well it meant a CnG counter. We have known for a long, long time the rest of Aqua could care less about us, and for me at least, the feeling was mutual.

So before the ill will comments like Airme's come in, I would like to request a lot of MK nukes to befall my nation please. I hear they come with free smug :smug:
[/quote]
That is not entirely accurate, Wentworth.

This corner of Aqua thinks you're keen.

[quote name='SirWilliam' date='04 February 2010 - 11:51 PM' timestamp='1265345506' post='2160266']
[size=2][b]As per our MADP an attack on FoB is an attack on MK. MK hereby recognizes a state of war with NATO.[/b][/size]
[/quote]

We attacked FoB too, where's your DoW on us? :(

[quote name='Desperado' date='05 February 2010 - 12:22 AM' timestamp='1265347376' post='2160464']
NATO hit a non-aqua. MK counters and hits another Aqua, NATO. There are non-aqua CnG that could have countered. Aqua on Aqua goes to MK.
[/quote]
^ This. TFD attacked FoB. We're Blue.

[quote name='Desperado' date='04 February 2010 - 11:22 PM' timestamp='1265347376' post='2160464']
NATO hit a non-aqua. MK counters and hits another Aqua, NATO. There are non-aqua CnG that could have countered. Aqua on Aqua goes to MK.
[/quote]

I was hoping for ODN :(

[quote name='Desperado' date='05 February 2010 - 12:22 AM' timestamp='1265347376' post='2160464']
[/quote]

NATO hit C&G. C&G counters on NATO.

It's funny how your statement falls apart when you abstract away the unnecessary.

And as for the TFD guy, you're inviting comments along the lines of "not being relevant enough to warrant a response", so you might want to, well, stop that.

[quote name='TheNeverender' date='04 February 2010 - 11:26 PM' timestamp='1265347602' post='2160480']

It's funny how your statement falls apart when you abstract away the unnecessary.

And as for the TFD guy, you're inviting comments along the lines of "not being relevant enough to warrant a response", so you might want to, well, stop that.
[/quote]

Archon if I may, can you explain how TFD is not relevant enough and yet NATO is? Serious question.

[quote name='Wentworth the Brave' date='05 February 2010 - 12:28 AM' timestamp='1265347688' post='2160486']
Archon if I may, can you explain how TFD is not relevant enough and yet NATO is? Serious question.
[/quote]

That was a tongue in cheek remark...I wasn't actually serious. I had bigwoody's post in my mind as I wrote that, and was thinking of all the other unnecessary bravado that comes out of war-time conversation.

Should I have made it more obvious?

[quote name='TheNeverender' date='04 February 2010 - 11:26 PM' timestamp='1265347602' post='2160480']

[/quote]
I don't think anyone has a problem with that, but crying about how NATO has gone and ruined a sort of gentlemen's agreement on no aqua violence? Bull !@#$. Just declare your wars without the victim theatrics.

[quote name='TheNeverender' date='05 February 2010 - 12:26 AM' timestamp='1265347602' post='2160480']

[/quote]

It's funny how you guys deliberately chose to only counter the alliance on Aqua, and then go and try to blame NATO for the Aqua-war.

[quote name='TheNeverender' date='04 February 2010 - 11:29 PM' timestamp='1265347747' post='2160490']
That was a tongue in cheek remark...I wasn't actually serious. I had bigwoody's post in my mind as I wrote that, and was thinking of all the other unnecessary bravado that comes out of war-time conversation.

Should I have made it more obvious?
[/quote]

No, it was obvious I was being sarcastic. Also, your veiled smug comments won't work on me my friend. I am one of those that won't bend down to kiss your $@!.

Have a good war :)

I think it's hilarious how MK and Athens declare war on NATO saying "sorry, we couldn't help it, even with that Aqua-wide NAP in place," while TFD is left with no DoWs. Totally makes sense. :rolleyes: If you are going to try to spout logic, DoW us too. ;)

[quote name='Wentworth the Brave' date='05 February 2010 - 12:34 AM' timestamp='1265348062' post='2160531']
No, it was obvious I was being sarcastic. Also, your veiled smug comments won't work on me my friend. I am one of those that won't bend down to kiss your $@!.

Have a good war :)
[/quote]

Not sure where that came from, but the kissing does get unnerving after a while :P

Also, bigwoody, you know I need to have my fun somehow.

[quote name='TheNeverender' date='04 February 2010 - 11:45 PM' timestamp='1265348744' post='2160645']
Not sure where that came from, but the kissing does get unnerving after a while :P

Also, bigwoody, you know I need to have my fun somehow.
[/quote]

lol, I was hoping you would take that in stride. Come on Archon, you know I respect you (at least I would hope you do) but lately your following has gone nuts :P

Seriously though, all !@#$%^&* aside, I wish you a good war. Let's all have some fun.

[quote name='GearHead' date='05 February 2010 - 12:44 AM' timestamp='1265348696' post='2160638']
I think it's hilarious how MK and Athens declare war on NATO saying "sorry, we couldn't help it, even with that Aqua-wide NAP in place," while TFD is left with no DoWs. Totally makes sense. :rolleyes: If you are going to try to spout logic, DoW us too. ;)
[/quote]
Gear, don't bother, we aren't relevant enough to post in the same thread as "Karma Incarnate" :rolleyes:

[quote name='Wentworth the Brave' date='05 February 2010 - 12:02 AM' timestamp='1265346160' post='2160329']
All this no Aqua violence was rubbish anyway.
[/quote]
Good to know someone agrees with me. An arbitrarily chosen color is no reason to avoid fighting each other if it means putting friends in harm's way.

[quote name='flak attack' date='04 February 2010 - 11:53 PM' timestamp='1265349221' post='2160699']
Good to know someone agrees with me. An arbitrarily chosen color is no reason to avoid fighting each other if it means putting friends in harm's way.
[/quote]

Oh good, there is more like me :P

I don't think my alliance agrees with me, but honestly I don't think you guys did anything wrong. Color is for trading in my eyes and that's it.

o/ to you good sir, may I borrow some smug? :smug: