Nemesis says HAPPY BIRTHDAY

daggarz

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='admin' date='03 February 2010 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1265263494' post='2158336']
I thought you were really wishing me Happy Birthday since you used me in your bit and since it really is my birthday... but I guess Yawoo is more important.
[/quote]

Happy b-day Admin. (And yawoo)

[quote name='admin' date='04 February 2010 - 12:04 AM' timestamp='1265263494' post='2158336']
I thought you were really wishing me Happy Birthday since you used me in your bit and since it really is my birthday... but I guess Yawoo is more important.
[/quote]
It's alright Admin, I still love you even though my fellow alliance mates hold me in higher esteem than your worthy self.

[quote name='Pingu' date='04 February 2010 - 12:15 AM' timestamp='1265264122' post='2158371']
Birthday greetings to Admin.

And, just this once, because it's a special occasion:

Woo for Yawoo!

Also hello, Nemesis, have fun out there.
[/quote]

I think that's only the third time you've ever said that to me, Pingu :o

Woo for Yawoo!

[quote name='Yawoo' date='04 February 2010 - 02:16 AM' timestamp='1265264171' post='2158377']
It's alright Admin, I still love you even though my fellow alliance mates hold me in higher esteem than your worthy self.
[/quote]

This man has no idea what he's talking about. As soon as we can coup him we plan on installing admin as our true overlord.

[quote name='admin' date='04 February 2010 - 04:04 PM' timestamp='1265263494' post='2158336']
[/quote]

fixed. ;)

I didn't change his post i changed mine to wish Admin happy birthday.. for all you CRITICS

Edited by daggarz

[quote name='Matthew Conrad' date='04 February 2010 - 12:01 AM' timestamp='1265263317' post='2158319']
What exactly would I be butthurt about exactly? Man you've really been trying to act tough lately. I've known you long enough to get a good laugh out of it.
[/quote]

I'm happy I could provide a laugh, Matthew. Also, indulge me, how can I act tough from [OOC]behind a screen?[/OOC] Please. I will say, if you don't like my posting habits, either ignore them or stop barking and bite. I am sure you know how to find me.

/offer stands after the war too.

[quote name='Eden Taylor' date='04 February 2010 - 12:48 AM' timestamp='1265262523' post='2158211']
Why are you inviting black to "defend" you?
[/quote]
No. You've misread. We have invited Black AA's of NOIR to defend the [u]Black Unity Sphere[/u]. You may notice many black AA's under attack.

[quote name='daggarz' date='04 February 2010 - 12:46 AM' timestamp='1265262367' post='2158191']
Nemesis also invites all the Alliances in NOIR to come to the defense of the Black Unity Sphere
Everyone should be invited out to play once in a while
[/quote]
They're also invited to join the Dark Side if they want, interesting you'd try turning this into a black unity issue despite some NOIR signatories ties to TOP, such as the FCC and Umbrella with MDoAP level treaties. Black unity does not mean attacking treaty partners of NOIR signatories, then trying to rally the rest of NOIR against those allies of NOIR signatories.

I invite all NOIR signatories to come to the defense of the Dark Side through the Moldavi Doctrine or declaring wherever they want. (So do what you want, but to declare on a NOIR ally in defense of black unity using the NOIR treaty would be beyond ridiculous to use as a CB.)

[img]http://1inkz.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/darkside.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Methrage' date='04 February 2010 - 08:12 PM' timestamp='1265278379' post='2158631']
They're also invited to join the Dark Side if they want, interesting you'd try turning this into a black unity issue despite some NOIR signatories ties to TOP, such as the FCC and Umbrella with MDoAP level treaties. Black unity does not mean attacking treaty partners of NOIR signatories, then trying to rally the rest of NOIR against those allies of NOIR signatories.

I invite all NOIR signatories to come to the defense of the Dark Side through the Moldavi Doctrine or declaring wherever they want. (So do what you want, but to declare on a NOIR ally in defense of black unity using the NOIR treaty would be beyond ridiculous to use as a CB.)
[/quote]

Yes, using a treaty to enter a war is a horrible CB! Shame on you black for thinking that you could be a unified sphere shame on you!
Lets instead go to the complete opposite side of the scale and declare against the majority of black by supporting NSO.

NOIR is the largest bloc in the game. We don't take the treaty as a joke.

[quote name='daggarz' date='04 February 2010 - 05:25 AM' timestamp='1265279147' post='2158637']
Yes, using a treaty to enter a war is a horrible CB! Shame on you black for thinking that you could be a unified sphere shame on you!
Lets instead go to the complete opposite side of the scale and declare against the majority of black by supporting NSO.

NOIR is the largest bloc in the game. We don't take the treaty as a joke.
[/quote]
NOIR is ODP, Citadel is MDoAP. Two members of NOIR are still in Citadel with the alliance your declaring on, yet you try getting NOIR signatories to use NOIR to declare optionally against MDoAP allies of NOIR. You seem to be the one who takes it as a joke. TOP hasn't requested assistance from either the FCC or Umbrella because they don't want to put them on the spot or drag them into an unnecessary war. You don't seem to care about your fellow NOIR signatories.

No see we do.
No one had officially asked anyone in NOIR to enter the war.
Essentially what we have done is given anyone in NOIR who wants to be in, an avenue into the war.
We know that NOIR will come but someone just had to ask :) as i said, we take the treaty quite seriously. And ODP or not, its a unity bloc.. we will be unified

[quote name='daggarz' date='04 February 2010 - 05:36 AM' timestamp='1265279762' post='2158642']
No see we do.
No one had officially asked anyone in NOIR to enter the war.
Essentially what we have done is given anyone in NOIR who wants to be in, an avenue into the war.
We know that NOIR will come but someone just had to ask :) as i said, we take the treaty quite seriously. And ODP or not, its a unity bloc.. we will be unified
[/quote]
Did you realize you were declaring on MDoAP allies of NOIR signatories when deciding on this? Seems you're trying to test that unity to the limit and see what fellow signatories will let you get away with. Anyways NOIR signatories are free to do as they wish, join Super Complaints or Dark Side. They have more avenues now than declaring in support of this false black unity.

My nation has been on black since it was founded 9/6/2007, that is 882 days I've been on black. Attacking allies of NOIR signatories while trying to get others to hit allies of NOIR signatories using that very same treaty is not beneficial to black unity. Shouldn't you be apologizing for hitting an ally of theirs they hold a stronger treaty with and defense isn't optional? NOIR doesn't override other treaties you should know.

Edited by Methrage