Sparta Declaration of War

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's late if you don't Pre-Emptive strike nowadays. Which is strange because the previous war set the standard of not helping until a week in and even then not much..

hahahaha. KDL I <3 you

LOL @ alyster, you blithering pawn. You had it made in Sparta. Go pay NPO's reps for crimes you didn't commit. And let me guess, you will first meat shield to enter battle the next time NPO needs another beat down? Looks like you got the better end of the bargain there ;)

lol, I knew Alyster was going to get beat down the second I read that, I can't believe anyone would think we were late to that party. After all, our DoW was a half hour after IRON's. If that is "late to the party" then we should have asked our oracle when they were DoWing, so we could be a sec. after there post. :P

I was more talking about the main war ending when Sparta enters.

BTW weren't you allies with Umbrella, who got attacked by 3 alliances? Oh well non of my buisnes tbh.

None of your business because you have no knowledge at all of what happened. Umbrella got help from their allies and didn't need our assistance at that particular time, so please think before you open your mouth Alyster. It could have helped you a few times now :rolleyes:

Edited by Liluant Islands

Oh yes... I forgot that having a bunch of members in peace mode is par for the course in Sparta.

Are you trying to go somewhere with all of these posts? "Sparta sucks"? You'll need to do a little better than this senseless drivel to try to shake our morale.

Edited by Seth Muscarella

Sparta will beat IRON and make orange juice out of them.

610x.jpg

IRON 10 minutes after the war against Sparta began. If you look in the corner, you can see a Spartan stealth bomber.

So you're saying that IRON was stomping ODN so Sparta decided to fly a stealth bomber over their party just to take a look?

You sure are confusing...

So you're saying that IRON was stomping ODN so Sparta decided to fly a stealth bomber over their party just to take a look?

You sure are confusing...

You didn't get it. The oranges are from IRON (Independent Republic of Orange Nations). That thing in the corner is just a weather balloon. The Spartan stealth bomber is invisible. It was visible when I first posted the picture, but it disappeared a few seconds after posting.

You didn't get it. The oranges are from IRON (Independent Republic of Orange Nations). That thing in the corner is just a weather balloon. The Spartan stealth bomber is invisible. It was visible when I first posted the picture, but it disappeared a few seconds after posting.

You didn't get it, ODN is the one that likes to represent themselves as oranges. As for the "stealth bomber" being invisible: LOL.

You didn't get it, ODN is the one that likes to represent themselves as oranges. As for the "stealth bomber" being invisible: LOL.

Now you're just trying too hard ;)

This is what, your 10th reply now to this thread? I know, we're just too cute to resist.

Dear Sparta,

In my 3+ years of playing CN I have rarely faced such fierce and well coordinated teams of warriors as the ones attacking me now. When these wars expires could you please send 3 more just like them so the fun may continue.

P.S. sorry for making them glow, but it is war time and nothing says love like a big freakin glow stick!

Dear Sparta,

In my 3+ years of playing CN I have rarely faced such fierce and well coordinated teams of warriors as the ones attacking me now. When these wars expires could you please send 3 more just like them so the fun may continue.

P.S. sorry for making them glow, but it is war time and nothing says love like a big freakin glow stick!

We'll keep you busy :).

As the Lover of Sparta I can inform you that we embrace your nukes with open arms.

20061027-nuclear_love.jpg