TORN Announcement

bigwoody

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No backing out this time. I hope to see you crushed into oblivion.

Wow, the feeling is mutual! I guess thats why it is called a declaration of war ;)

As to those who would like to charge that this is a "stab in the back" I would like to remind you all, as has been mentioned a number of times, MK dropped its treaty with us... YOU GUYS didn't want to be friends anymore, remember? Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you want people to consider you a friend... you don't cancel a treaty which is a symbol of your friendship. I believe that is the definition of being "scorned".

Wow, the feeling is mutual! I guess thats why it is called a declaration of war ;)

As to those who would like to charge that this is a "stab in the back" I would like to remind you all, as has been mentioned a number of times, MK dropped its treaty with us... YOU GUYS didn't want to be friends anymore, remember? Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you want people to consider you a friend... you don't cancel a treaty which is a symbol of your friendship. I believe that is the definition of being "scorned".

So I guess in regards to your feelings about the MK treaty cancellation it's fair to say: "u mad"? If you don't want a treaty to be canceled you could try not being a failure as an alliance, or I don't know, communicate with us a little?

I realize that these are not last words, but you gotta admit that they'd make wonderful famous last words.

I have to admit that between all the participants who have been revealed to have been involved, this was a masterfully done trap. If in the same position as they, I can't say I wouldn't have done the same.

OOC: I said "Victory or Done" when the war started, so last words may be a fitting description.

Well quit the talking and finish us then? Isn't that what the plan was all about? Just please, spare me the feigned outrage and share the nukes.

No tin foil hatting here man, you all unwittingly built the plan and executed it on yourselves perfectly without anyone's help.

No tin foil hatting here man, you all unwittingly built the plan and executed it on yourselves perfectly without anyone's help.

I know you're a big fan of the party line and all, but you do realize they're bragging openly about it, right?

I know you're a big fan of the party line and all, but you do realize they're bragging openly about it, right?

...or it's really funny to say "the setup worked!" when you set yourselves up more then anything else. No overarching plan for working in the shadows for months, just a serious of actions and reactions.

And yea, I would know.

...or it's really funny to say "the setup worked!" when you set yourselves up more then anything else. No overarching plan for working in the shadows for months, just a serious of actions and reactions.

And yea, I would know.

I don't think you're aware of the extent of things, which is unsurprising. Don't worry, you'll catch up eventually.