AA's that threaten PZI

bane9907

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they were exaggerating? You know, to keep members in line?

I don't think this is even a big deal unless they're actually doing this as policy. And if they are, well I still don't care but the rest of the indignant can take up the thread.

I PZI all ODNistas that do not prefix my name with "Oh Mighty Exalted". You kids have it easy over there.

Oh Mighty Exalted Arsenal, will though not perma ZI me?

Plox?

And It really depends on what the person did. If they spied on the alliance, for example, I would see the logic in a PZI.

EDIT: I didn't really make myself clear- attacking because of an early attack is certainly a silly thing to do- but I think if we've all learnt something in the current conflict- it is that we shouldn't enforce our own moral standards on others :P

Edited by jamesdanaher

bane...we don't PZI someone for attacking someone else. We work with the alliance in question who got attacked and if they want reps, we help them out. If anything, all we will do is zingle ZI in extreme cases. Even last war when members REFUSED to fight, all we did was single ZI.

You, as a former member, should know this. Thanks for letting us know that you aren't fit to be in Sparta though. We didn't even have to purge you like the others.

More odn fanboys. dude you shouldnt treaty with them, they couldn't even coordinate attacks on ghosts it was ridiculous.

You are getting more and more fabulous by the minute. I guess welcoming you back was just postcounting for me...

I wonder if Alyster bit you in your wanderings outside of Sparta.

Edited by Ketther

bane...we don't PZI someone for attacking someone else. We work with the alliance in question who got attacked and if they want reps, we help them out. If anything, all we will do is zingle ZI in extreme cases. Even last war when members REFUSED to fight, all we did was single ZI.

You, as a former member, should know this. Thanks for letting us know that you aren't fit to be in Sparta though. We didn't even have to purge you like the others.

was it the fact the sparta is run by a small group of !@#$% bags that spew act on ideas before being thought out or was it the fact thaT sparta is comprised of $@! kissers and robots. Your right I dont belong there.