I guess I didn't make myself clear

mpol777

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I learned a long, long time ago to never assume such things about certain individuals.

Also, I am glad mpol gave recognition to our friends in Brengstklau, probably (definitely IMO) the best micro in the Cyberverse.

I agree with this man. Brengstklau are awesome folks, as is Terra Cotta as a whole.

Edited by Chron

OOC: Isn't Brengstklau a province neighboring Stockholm in EU III? Its a messed up Scandinavian, Nordic name that I remembered,...though strong sounding

IC: Mpol has the best poetic imagery. "Juggle ping pong balls out of your anus", a small insight how one intriguing mind works.

Good read.

Edited by Branimir

Very much enjoyed the read. War is the reason for the game, and it has been my experience that blocs and majorly treatied alliances are a bore. and never measure up to expectations regardless of "side".

I do think, however, you should try a little less subtelty next time ;).

p.s I still remember the Zombie announcement, and you haven't topped that one yet. ;)

Wait, why aren't you in an alliance and why haven't you applied to NSO? :P

mpol, your post was strong and tough guyish. But why are you afraid to call out specific alliances? I mean we all know you have certain ones in mind.

Wait, we do? Please, enlighten me, as I had forgotten exactly who we wanted to attack.

If every knows, then surely you won't mind putting voice to them?

Wait, we do? Please, enlighten me, as I had forgotten exactly who we wanted to attack.

If every knows, then surely you won't mind putting voice to them?

Yeah, I second this. Up till now I have just been shamelessly egging on both sides figuring that all you guys killing each other was good for FAN. If I'm supposed to actually care about one side over another then please let me know.

Edited by Bad JuJu

I enjoyed the frankness.

Anyway, it seems to be me that both sides are playing complicated e-lawering games to try to get the treaties to fall the way they want them. Can't both sides just agree to say "war of coalitions, we're hitting *blank, blank and blank*?

Xiphosis had the right idea in GOD's DoW.

I'm with mpol on this. I will likely end up fighting alongside alliances I'd rather see cornholed, but I'll hold my nose and do it because I want a war. And a great big war at that. It's my hope that alliances are simply waiting for the weekend or there won't be enough whiskey or a cold enough shower in the world to keep my sanity.

I'm with mpol on this. I will likely end up fighting alongside alliances I'd rather see cornholed, but I'll hold my nose and do it because I want a war. And a great big war at that. It's my hope that alliances are simply waiting for the weekend or there won't be enough whiskey or a cold enough shower in the world to keep my sanity.

Screw it man, declare on both sides.

/there'd probably be enough people willing to join up THAT group to knock the dogsnot out of both.

I enjoyed the frankness.

Anyway, it seems to be me that both sides are playing complicated e-lawering games to try to get the treaties to fall the way they want them. Can't both sides just agree to say "war of coalitions, we're hitting *blank, blank and blank*?

Xiphosis had the right idea in GOD's DoW.

I completely agree with you, good sir.

Screw it man, declare on both sides.

/there'd probably be enough people willing to join up THAT group to knock the dogsnot out of both.

That might happen whether we intend to do it or not if this war doesn't grow. One of our more aggressive members has posted this in our forums:

I am attacking when I leave Peace Mode. I just hope we are at war when I do.

No U!.. I did something about it. I am in the midst of things from day one. What have you done? There is alliance, and there is a nation to stand for what you want. Many joined this frey with no inclination as to pixels on both sides. Yet you sit on your high horse and talk about a FAN that was, when we have no clue what the FAN of present is. It sure as hell isn't the FAN that hit NPO and hurt them badly in many regards. So yeah...No U.

Where the hell are you, or FAN for that matter.

EDIT:

My point is many nations left alliances to join the frey for what they believed was right. If that was an alliance hitting should be able to mass raid another alliance, or not.

I have changed my affiliation to show where my ideals stand. FAN and yourself haven't done !@#$ but try to stir the pot for what your desires are. When you join, whichever side as a nation, or as an alliance, I may give a !@#$ what your opinion is. Although I've always held high regard for you, this post is an oxymoron.

Are you kidding me?

Fight for around 2 years, then come back and talk.