The Following Program has been rated G

Tell me this PC! Who is Aircastle going to compete with now in the nukes per nation stat? You've destroyed Aircastle's will to live. On behave of all our employees I surrender to the forces of PC. We're in your bankruptcy court now. Please be gentle.

Seriously though. This takes balls and I have great deal of respect for you. It saddens me that it has to be the NpO, another alliance I respect, but I can't think of a better opponent on the battlefield. I'm jealous of your casualties.

Debt settlement denied, your nukes are to be seized and delivered to our new northern outpost for future expansion. :v:

Hi John, how's business?

You really want this to escalate beyond the three alliances? What i say is by no means a reflection of the reasoning, except that of my own. If we attacked PC, it would then turn global. By attacking \m/, PC comes to there defense and it stays contained, so as to not put everyone into a world wide conflict.

That is just my two cents on the matter.

If that's your two cents worth I expect change back, or even a full refund. NpO had only one reason to not want this to go global. They would have bitten off way more than they could chew. They wanted it contained so they could keep the numerical advantage, not to save any other alliance from losing some infra. Why do you think they would only allow two small alliances in without calling their treaties in? They would not accept a 1v1 ratio. If you're not going to be honest with others, at least be honest with yourself.

Yet your members seem to think that PC getting involved was brought upon by \m/. Please update the ignorant with your actual reasoning rather than letting them sit and look stupid.

As i have said in that argument, it is my own thoughts. It could be that it was brought on by \m/. I also think a contributing factor to just the \m/ declaration could be, there's a bigger picture here, that there is no reason for THIS conflict to spark a huge global war. It would end well for NO alliance involved. So although a lot of you probably disagree, but some of you will agree, the way it was done is for the best.

Edit: Stupid typos

Edited by Llanowar Elf

It isn't the same thing because Polar is involved in the conflict and is the one making the request of me directly. It isn't the same as one of our other allies, who are not involved, asking me not to attack.

Then should someone asking Polar not to attack that is involved weigh more than someone that isn't involved? From what I check the nations that did request for NpO not to attack are involved in some shape or form unlike the fact that NpO is not involved with FoA, unless they've changed their name to NpO (New Police Order).

perhaps you need to stop letting that ego get in the way of your sarcasm detector. seriously, lighten up, it appears as though your shoulders are weighed down by your need for everyone to acknowledge how crazy awesome you may have once been. we can only be judged on our success in the moment. legacies are formed after you retire.

I haven't asked for anyone to acknowledge anything about me rather than my points. He found it fitting to call me an inexperienced war fighter and I called him out on it. Do try read stuff in context.

Where were we talking about FoA? You asked the question of Ivan, Emperor of the NSO.

I'm comparing that to the current situation in which he was regarding.

You where asked by NpO to sit this matter out.

Alliances asked NpO not to attack \m/

NpO decided to attack anyway.

PC then declared on NpO.

Edited by Tick1

I'm comparing that to the current situation in which he was regarding.

There's a difference. NpO asking NSO to stay out, is an ally asking an ally to not come to their defense. So if you want to compare apples to apples, it would be the same as \m/ asking PC to stay out. The two situations to which you are comparing are quite different. One is in a defensive situation, the other aggressive. As such, it is useless to compare them.