\m/, I just want to help

Alterego

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not consider them to be, no.

This is an alliance on alliance war as per metal alliance's charter, and further confirmation by its leadership in this thread.

Its an alliance war with a reason for war, or C.B., tech raid. So we can talk about a war here, in the classical sense of that word because one of the participants defines it that way.

Edited by Branimir

Never mind Heft, he hasn't exactly reconcilled the fact that he is supposed to follow the DarK Side and be evil and all that stuff, that and he is glossing over that his own alliances raids.

Have you forgotten that the NSO does not raid alliances?

I find it rather amusing that sending aid to them is encouraged while new "raids" are being lauched against them.

Maybe thats why not enough folks are sending aid yet.

So much for their new protectorate i guess, if raiding is being done after its been put in place

This is an alliance on alliance war as per metal alliance's charter, and further confirmation by its leadership in this thread.

Its an alliance war with a reason for war, or C.B., tech raid. So we can talk about a war here, in the classical sense of that word because one of the participants defines it that way.

I stated this is an organized Tech raid like all other tech raids are. But then again all wars are tech raids so take that as you will.

I stated this is an organized Tech raid like all other tech raids are. But then again all wars are tech raids so take that as you will.

So you believe that every war the Continuum ever launched (with the debateable exception of Ordo Verde, if you consider that a Continuum operation) was justified?

Is that honest praise or are you poking fun at my expense? (normally I wouldn't ask - but this is OWF and I'm not a total noob ;))

Honest praise. It's good that you stick by not raiding. Plus it means less people competing for our raids. ;)

Then why didn't they?

This new freedom you claim is that of a tyrant, nothing more.

Sharing is caring! I got word of the raid and immediately had my boys spread it to GOONS and \m/.

\M/ and GOONs (PC are just worthless so i wont count them) are know for tech raiding alliances and forcing small alliances to do what they want, this is there history, anyone remeber Shark week?

Poison Clan has half the members of IAA, but twice the nukes and ~600k more NS than IAA. I think that's all that needs to be said. So damn unfortunate my friends at SSSW18 merged into your pathetic alliance.

I find it rather amusing that sending aid to them is encouraged while new "raids" are being lauched against them.

So much for their new protectorate i guess, if raiding is being done after its been put in place

23:00 &EmperorMarx • Yo Kev_McD[Corp|Chair]

23:00 &EmperorMarx • Caustic kind of ignored my order to not start any new raids on FoA

23:00 &EmperorMarx • So yeah, get those damage estimates and we'll pay for those reps

23:01 &Kev_McD[Corp|Chair] • I appreciate that. Thank you.

23:01 &EmperorMarx • np.

23:02 &Kev_McD[Corp|Chair] • how long till someone brings that up, lol

23:02 &Kev_McD[Corp|Chair] • on the owf or whatever

23:03 &EmperorMarx • Probably before update.

23:57 &EmperorMarx • Kev_McD[Corp|Chair]

23:57 &EmperorMarx • http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=2110861

23:57 &EmperorMarx • It happend

23:57 &EmperorMarx • lolol

Kevin owes me 50 tech because I said so.

Mind posting NSO tech raiding policy?

I've already told you the relevant part.

Heft, I know you are a wise man, if you are the victor war is justified.

So you agree that the destruction of \m/ was justified?

So you believe that every war the Continuum ever launched (with the debateable exception of Ordo Verde, if you consider that a Continuum operation) was justified?

random question, but my curiosity is getting the better of me: do you believe they were all justified?

I had this discussion with some other people already in this thread. Now, I am just going by how per your charter, this is defined, and as far as I can tell from it. If you have a category in your charter, that states what "organized tech raid" is, then I could start to understand as how you as an alliance see that.

Otherwise, this is an alliance war. Mind you, I am not debating is it a "valid" one or not. Just stating that it is.

And for "all wars are raids", they can be described like that, *among* other things. They are not solely a tech raid, but fought for various reasons among often tech isn't the primary thing. Here it is, and due to the post "karma" climate of a pipe dream of a "better world", many people get upset and find that too extreme.

Hey buddy, we handle our protectorates quite well. I think you might want to get better informed.

They are not solely a tech raid, but fought for various reasons among often tech isn't the primary thing. Here it is, and due to the post "karma" climate of a pipe dream of a "better world", many people get upset and find that too extreme.

Unfortunately, the game does not allow us to pick and choose what a victorious nation may take, regardless of intent.

Of course, alliance wars and things of that nature are raids, also, even while considering intent. We just call it "reparations" so we can feel good about it.

I'm just curious -

Every aggressive action in this game is classified as being unjust, and 95% of these people complaining have done similar, or worse, actions at some point. So why do you complain? Did you turn a leaf and become a hippie when you got beat down? Do you have a political agenda?

Or should there just never be any wars, ever? Even those without any terms at the end?

Edited by Starfox101

I had this discussion with some other people already in this thread. Now, I am just going by how per your charter, this is defined, and as far as I can tell from it. If you have a category in your charter, that states what "organized tech raid" is, then I could start to understand as how you as an alliance see that.

Otherwise, this is an alliance war. Mind you, I am not debating is it a "valid" one or not. Just stating that it is.

And for "all wars are raids", they can be described like that, *among* other things. They are not solely a tech raid, but fought for various reasons among often tech isn't the primary thing. Here it is, and due to the post "karma" climate of a pipe dream of a "better world", many people get upset and find that too extreme.

Indeed. I see where you're going with this.