Policy Clarification from The Resistance

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If a new member of my alliance decided to take initiative without first learning the ropes, and happened to message a member of tR, I would hope you would come to someone in VE and notify them, so that we can fix the problem, and not just be as irrational as your original post makes you sound.

We would there is always 2 sides of the story.. We have just cleared a issue similar to that.. This thread is just stating that its annoying our Patience are running thin where just tired of it.

You guys need to stop the BS cause you all dam know if people kept trying to recruit from your alliance you would be getting pretty pissed as well.

Also I wanted to put it out there its pretty disappointing to see our Allys, Allys acting like jerks quite pathetic.

Is The Resistance having trouble retaining members?
No we are not that is not a concern.
Interesting position, considering your own Minister of Foreign Affairs have attempted to recruit from alliances in the past. Under your new policy, he would have been met with war.

And you my friend are an idiot less then 10members no treaty's no nothing its not recognized as an alliance. You just made your DOE a few weeks ago if im not mistaken.. So stop trying to !@#$ stir.

I had hoped you guys would have dealt with this in a better way I know you guys can.

If the roles were reversed and a TR noob was doing the recruiting and you guys received this announcement

may I ask what would you guys do and how would you feel about it.

No we are not that is not a concern.

And you my friend are an idiot less then 10members no treaty's no nothing its not recognized as an alliance. You just made your DOE a few weeks ago if im not mistaken.. So stop trying to !@#$ stir.

and who made you the king of what constitutes an alliance. Joining an AA doesn't make you better than anyone. You and your alliance look like fools right now and you would be best suited to go back and reflect on your mistakes before they blow up in your face.

Some may feel the need to spam us as a test or a knee-jerk prank or whatever--you gotta do what you gotta do. And now we've said what we've gotta do.

Refreshingly straightforward, in my view.

The OP has shown that he's not gonna do what "you've gotta do":

To: SkonesMickLoud From: mattski133 Date: 1/15/2010 2:58:22 PM

Subject: RE: Whatup Playa?!?!

That doesn't look much like a DoW to me...

You still tried to recruit members from another AA. What is or is not an alliance is entirely subjective to one's position in the World: for example, your position is that of a mid-sized power with around 115 nations flying your colors. You take the liberty to ignore your own ethics when it comes to alliances smaller than 10 members. If a very powerful alliance of, say, 2000 nations existed, it could take the liberty to ignore alliances of your level.

I guess my point is: when it comes to bullying, size matters.

Still, I was merely pointing out the irony that your own MoFA (actually you, Silent_Fury) had just recently tried to recruit from another AA himself. And never issued an apology for the fact.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure no one cares what you think is and isn't an alliance.

You guys need to stop the BS cause you all dam know if people kept trying to recruit from your alliance you would be getting pretty pissed as well.

Oh, I would be for sure. But I'd also have to ask myself: Is it the same alliance constantly recruiting from me, or random recruiters around the planet?

Personally you can handle this however you want since that's your right, but are you just going to flat out attack the offender in question regardless, or declare war then talk to the alliance with diplomacy, and reach peace? Because if it's the former, I don't think many alliances will take well to that.

Im going to be the first one from TR to come out and say this was a little overboard. You can understand the seriousness were taking this with though. Were not going to auto attack any nation that recruits us but be aware that we think this is extremely irritable and you will be doing something in repercussions.

Im going to be the first one from TR to come out and say this was a little overboard. You can understand the seriousness were taking this with though. Were not going to auto attack any nation that recruits us but be aware that we think this is extremely irritable and you will be doing something in repercussions.

does that mean I am not going to get my war :(

May I just say that automated list making is designed to cut down on the cop-outs our members have to not recruit?

We will *not* look through each and every freaking list we make just because someone glitched up the parser and stuck some aligneds into the orange list.

That is all.

EDIT: Unaligneds aren't the issue here *facepalm*

Edited by Krunk the Great

Of course.

Let's leave it at this: Recruitment messages will be looked at on a case-by-case basis. Don't try and recruit us.

So what you're trying to say is that this policy was a clear overreaction and a mistake?