NUHyperForce would like concerned parties to know...

Auctor

Ten months ago, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire.....The NUHyperForce.

Actually, NUHyperForce would like to announce that we have grown past 1 million Nation Strength.

nuhf1m.png

It has been a bit of a trip, growing from 30k NS to 1mil in 10 months. NUHyperForce would like to recognize 1 Touch Football's protectorateshipdomthingamajig and now that we are standing on our own feet, upgrade our relationship to something equal.

1TF-Flag.gif363px-Nuh3a.jpg

hyperball.jpg

Pre-match Talk

The alliances 1 Touch Football (1TF) and NUHyperForce (NUHF) hereby sign this MDoAP in recognition of a long standing friendship and respect for each-other, in order to further ensure the security and prosperity of said alliances.

Article I - Sportsmanship

No member of either side is to commit acts of aggression on the other. Acts of aggression include both espionage and fighting.

Members found doing so are to be reported through the correct channels of communications and reparations paid in full within seventy-two (72) hours of said incident being reported. Failure to do so will result in punishment by the members home team, so long as both sides agree that such punishment is fair.

Article II - Foul Play

An unprovoked attack on either team shall be treated as an attack on both. Should such an attack take place, support may be requested in the forms outlined in Article IV.

In the event that one team is attacked as a direct result of honouring another contractual agreement, support from the other team is not mandatory but is strongly encouraged.

If support is requested it should be done so via official private channels and provided within forty-eight (48) hours of the request.

Article III - Football Hooliganism

Offensive declarations by either team may not necessarily be supported by both, however, they reserve the right to provide assistance as outlined in article IV, should they chose to exercise that right.

Article IV - Supporters

It's possible to support more than one team, so sides agree to get behind each-other, offering the support that good friends do, be it financial, diplomatic or military.

Article V - Tactical Knowledge

Both teams agree to share tactical knowledge that may be beneficial to the progression of the others. They also agree to immediately share knowledge of teams that may be about to go against the other, in order to preserve the sovereignty and safety of their friends.

Article VI - Contract Termination

If either side feels that the other hasn't upheld their side of the contract and negotiations to rectify the situation have been unsuccessful, they should give seventy-two (72) hours notice of cancellation, through proper private channels.

Signed for 1TF:

Chairman: Mayzie

Marketing Director: AndrewS

Managing Director: Melek

Economics Director: Mahmah

Firms Director: Paulh83

Commercial Director: Jextin

Entertainment Director: Dongore

Recruitment Director: Faceflap

Signed for NUHF:

Orionsway, Command Council, NUHyperForce

Persephone de Abydos, Command Council, NUHyperForce

Ozzlok, Command Council, NUHyperForce

AleksandrSuvorov, Chancellor, NUHyperForce

Auctor, Commanding Officer of Foreign Affairs, NUHyperForce

tl;dr

NUHyperForce is 1mil NS and MDoAP'd to 1TF

I would say congrats on the milestone, but with auctor making the announcements for you guys and your upgrade with 1TF I give you around 68 hours and 12 mins to survive. Unlucky :(

I liked you joining Silence better when I thought it meant you were going to be quiet.

Ten months ago, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire.....The NUHyperForce.

Wow, I'm glad to know I'm not the only person old enough to be able to cite the reference. Congratz.

Edited by Kzoppistan

Wow, I'm glad to know I'm not the only person old enough to be able to cite the reference. Congratz.

I just watched a movie (ooc: Book of Eli) and one of the previews started out the same way.

Ya, I got a little excited in the pants region.

It just occurred to me that I neglected to acknowledge your big milestone. Congrats! We need to get our finance departments together for a little talk. Shouldn't be difficult since their are now more NUHyperforce members than RoA members on our forums...it's an invasion. Next stop 2M!!!

Edited to say: "Mayzie, Mayzie, he's my man. If he can't do it no one can!"

Edited by nosoup4you

Wow, I almost forgot to respond here. Hopefully four days isn't long enough to be considered a grave dig.

I'm extremely pleased to see this treaty develop from a protectorate to MDoAP level, NUHF really are a great bunch and I would strongly recommend people, in particular our allies, get to know them. Their forums are located here and you can find them in #nuhyper on coldfront.

As many of you have already noted, Auctor is their MoFA now but this treaty was discussed well before he joined NUHF, it is most definitely not a direct result of him being there, so you can give the ''I give it a week'', ''No, 68 hours!!'' a rest. You lot fail as allies, carry on with that attitude and I'll dump you and be on the lookout for some better ones. :v:

Also, I'd like to give a special shout out to Orionsway and the massive amount of work him and his gov team have put into growing NUHyperForce to this level. You can slow down now if you like though, before you pass us.

o/ NUHF