Oldest Alliances still here today

drugsup

Keep reformed alliances in the list?  

302 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think reforms should be on the list, but if they are being counted, \m/ and IAA should be put onto the list.

DSMR was founded in late 2006, and as the result of several mergers became \m/ in early? 2007.

My recollection was M came from CIA...maybe it is wrong as my memory is getting worse by the year. Maybe Starfox could clarify it.

Alliances that have disbanded and then "reformed" really should not be included on this list. Well, not in the way that they are. You disbanded. You can't go around pretending that it never happened. Kind of ridiculous. Also, those alliances that end up disbanding have never been that great. Just my two cents.

Alliances that have disbanded and then "reformed" really should not be included on this list. Well, not in the way that they are. You disbanded. You can't go around pretending that it never happened. Kind of ridiculous. Also, those alliances that end up disbanding have never been that great. Just my two cents.

Like FAIL?

My recollection was M came from CIA...maybe it is wrong as my memory is getting worse by the year. Maybe Starfox could clarify it.

You're correct. Ninja R was a diplomat to WTF from CIA before \m/ came to be.

EDIT: Woops, already covered. Sorry.

Edited by Asa Phillips

This list is getting incredibly long. It should be capped by #50 at least.

Also, do the recent disbandments like OIN and CON get deleted off the list by the next audit?

I'm also of the opinion of keeping re-formed alliances off the list. You can't honestly consider an alliance like IAA or \m/ to be one of the oldest alliances nowadays.

No reformation is the same.

Also, do the recent disbandments like OIN and CON get deleted off the list by the next audit?

Negatory the strike though will be kept for statistical purposes. Disbanded alliances will not be given a numbered postion.

Other disbanded alliances like NAAC or INC can be added as a disbanded alliance, however those dates have not been given.

The reason disbanded and reformed alliances are kept is because they are the same alliance, if somebody wants to make a spinoff list not including disbanded and reformed alliance be my guest :)

Edited by Drugsup

It seems we get closer to passing you every time this is posted, TOP. The race is really starting to heat up this year!

Tell me about it, when you guys first founded we were like 6 times as old as you and now that percentage is almost gone. :o

We wont let you catch us though!