Couple of announcements from MA

2yearbanner2.png

Just 2 short announcements for you today.

It is hard to announce, but 72 hours ago reasons were given in private and the MDP once held between us and Veritas Aequitas is officially canceled

Also, currently our forums are down. Just figured I would give you a heads up, yo.

You're a mean rogue and should be ashamed of yourself.

No i am not a mean rogue! Im willing to talk to them and be friendly..but seems they cant act the same way i did when one of their guys went rogue on my alliance..Firefox was a cool rogue and we had a lot of fun..him nuking me..none of us having nukes..still had fun though..but sadly i dont get treated the same way. =(

MA you are taking a good turn in direction with this..again..i wish you luck

and penkala ;) quit callin me out D=

No i am not a mean rogue! Im willing to talk to them and be friendly..but seems they cant act the same way i did when one of their guys went rogue on my alliance..Firefox was a cool rogue and we had a lot of fun..him nuking me..none of us having nukes..still had fun though..but sadly i dont get treated the same way. =(

MA you are taking a good turn in direction with this..again..i wish you luck

and penkala ;) quit callin me out D=

English, do you speak it?

You're a bad person and should feel bad.

English, do you speak it?

You're a bad person and should feel bad.

I speak it well..but can not find the will to type it as well..

I do feel bad...i missed 2 people i wanted to get..but leadership find it easier to send in others instead of doing it themself (dunno if the word infra is deemed ooc so i'll just treat it like it is) GOTTA SAVE THAT INFRA

Edited by Voldorish

Sucks to lose friends like we have...

@Voldorish: Firefox didn't spy on you then nuke rogue. I'm just sayin...

Oh, and I believe I sank quite low (ooc: dropped 2k infra) just to nuke you, so your snide comments fail.

Back on topic though, Good luck to MA or whatever.

Sucks to lose friends like we have...

@Voldorish: Firefox didn't spy on you then nuke rogue. I'm just sayin...

Oh, and I believe I sank quite low (ooc: dropped 2k infra) just to nuke you, so your snide comments fail.

Back on topic though, Good luck to MA or whatever.

That "snide" comment was at leadership..aka mankiller who went to peacemode and erixxx who just sat there and let his nations get nuked..i actually complimented you on IRC to blackrose about how you actually did something about it and that showed determination that no other VA nation showed =P

That "snide" comment was at leadership..aka mankiller who went to peacemode and erixxx who just sat there and let his nations get nuked..i actually complimented you on IRC to blackrose about how you actually did something about it and that showed determination that no other VA nation showed =P

I won't comment further on this in this thread, as it's got nothing to do with the topic. If you want to discuss it further, you can find me on IRC.