Aqua Defense Initiative Announcement

Lord Tri

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THREE - My ALLEGIANCE

I, poptop, Sovereign of Poptopia, do swear that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to His Majesty King John Warbuck, His heirs and successors according to law. So sworn before the gathered nations of the Aqua Defence Initiative.

poptop

Sovereign of Poptopia

Sorry "Poptop" but the Corporation has you beat on stating allegiances.

<riffers[sparta]> I hereby accept iClean as my savior and Emperor. I shall obey all of his commandments and orders and I shall never forget that I am just a pawn and part of a great collective of iClean wannabe's.

Oh and bad announcement is bad.

Edited by Balder

well until they think you are gonna be on the losing side of the war that is. then it seems their Top Guy will sell you out faster than you can say money.

Doch, I like you and all but...in what universe was CC looking like the winning side? :P Whatever Warbuck's reasoning, I doubt it was infra-hugging.

well until they think you are gonna be on the losing side of the war that is. then it seems their Top Guy will sell you out faster than you can say money.

Seriously, canceling treaties because the other alliance had a conscience and enacted the 'optional' clause gains Athens and RoK no points in my book.

I hope Warbuck has learnt the lessons from the way you dealt with the Ragnarok issue. He won't be looked upon kindly if he makes the same kind of diplomatic mess again. I appreciate that his internal work has been good and vital for ADI, and his decision not to go in on an aggressive war started by RoK that implicated your other allies was a good one, but the way he presented it (and probably faked the Hoo log) was damaging, and to do something similar again would result in extremely negative foreign affairs.

well it got him to become 'king' so why wouldnt he do it again..maybe he'll get to be 'emperor' after it.. ^_^

I am not sure about that. I would think a King is higher than an Emperor. I figure the next step is GOD and I don't mean the alliance.

Seriously, canceling treaties because the other alliance had a conscience and enacted the 'optional' clause gains Athens and RoK no points in my book.

And also, i thought it was an optional attack but maybe I am mistaken.

Posting faked logs gives ADI points?

Allegedly so. I reserve my judgment as my own.

And also, i thought it was an optional attack but maybe I am mistaken.

This was an attack. Athens and RoK attacked TPF. I know some argue that TPF was the first to attack, due to the ZH thing, but again, my opiinions are my own.

How did we get involved in this?

A lot of Argent members are friends with ratonbox and other ADI members. We have no official relations between alliances, but our members are affectionate toward your alliance. I believe ratonbox was merely giving a shoutout, since he separated you from the rest of his hails.

Allegedly. Seeing as it is relatively easy for either party to fake a log...I'd have to say that this little pissing contest is starting to get old, boring, and tiring.

I echo this sentiment. In every thread I post in, this argument follows me. I believe people have enough evidence to make their own conclusions and everyone has the right to an opinion. However, that has nothing at all to do with what is going on in this thread.

Hoo told him ADI was not needed in our initial thrust(I said "thrust" XD). Whether you agree that our defensive strike was just that, is irrelevant... he was given leave to stay out of it. Defense was not "optional".

We canceled because he lied to us and said he would have our back, and then inconsiderately posted publicly, that he would not.

Rude is rude.

I also expected the membership to do what I think was necessary, and remove WB.

Oh well, good luck anyway.

edit: clarification

Edited by Valtamdraugr

This is sad. I came into here hoping to see that ADI had realized the error of their ways, only to find out that they are promoting the one responsible.

Sad to see an alliance going down the drain.

Whatever you think of ADI and RoK's falling out, there was the appearance that RoK was on the winning side of a flat curbstomp at the time ADI withdrew their support. I don't see how you came to this of all conclusions.

then you may want to have a discussion with the guys on your side since once CC went in, ya'll kept stating that our side pulled out for cowardice.... if we still had the appearance of a curbstomp, why would we pull out unless that had been the intention of Athens/RoK/GOD/\m/ all along? though this is for another thread fairly certain. but still ya'll on the CC need to make up your minds about whether Athens/Co wanted peace cuz CC was stronger than them or if Athens/Co was stronger than CC.

also, ADI would have had some knowledge of the strength of CC.

QFT

The fact it was a 110mil to 156mil curbstomp had an influence on our decision- we didn't support the mindless destruction of the other side that would happen to affect our friends in FEAR, NATO and Invicta

you nailed it. the White Peace that RoK offered TPF was mindless destruction of the other side. damn, you can totally predict the future. oh wai.......

also, i may have supposedly gotten one part wrong, that does not mean you did not sell RoK out for the other side. why anyone would trust someone who would betray their ally so quickly i have no clue. maybe you have sucked up to their side more but tis only a matter of time before you betray one or all of your other allies.

Allegedly. Seeing as it is relatively easy for either party to fake a log...I'd have to say that this little pissing contest is starting to get old, boring, and tiring.

could've sworn it was one line that was faked/editted. something that even Warbuck at first admitted was editted, though he stated that someone hacked him to edit that one line. then later on, he stated that, that was what Hoo said.

fact is, Warbuck kept changing his story and could never keep anything straight. Hoo never changed his story once. typically if your story is the true story, you do not change it.

I hadn't really expected to give a speech, but I like to hear myself talk and I think others could use the lissening time.. To ADI I wish you nothing more than a bright and stable future on the Aqua sphere, though I still think you would do better on another color, maybe black :D

To the rest of the civilized world who for what ever reason or another. ADI is a small fraction of the Totle NS of the Karma Coalition. You think becaues you can troll them, call them names, and insult Warbuck that you will bully them into changing leadership. I am sorry that this worked for the UED, but I don't think ADI is the alliance you can manipulate or infultrate and I wouldn't dought your planning on that, which I believe was the reason for your war last time. They decided they didn't want to go to war with you, you canselled the treaty, I think you have it wrong on who betrayed who. You cancelled the treaty when the going got bad, it was your choice to cancell.

Edited by Dodger

Yeesh. If he got the promotion for that... I am the bloody God Emperor of CSN.

You're my God Emperor. :wub:

God Emperor of Mykep. Souds hawt.

I allegedly slept with WickedJ. Does it mean it actually happened?

And to TPF, mostly.

Hi. You may not know me, but I'm Mykep. I am Ragnarok, for the most part. I am awesome and I have increased my ego 10 fold in the last sentence and it literally has nothing to do with what I am about to say...In fact, I'm simply attempting to catch up to Big Bad.

I feel I need to express the utter hypocrisy for your love for ADI. As awesome as ADI is now, it was even greater in its first version. That being one that consisted of great leaders such as Platyoon and Apollo11. Back in that day, ADI was a great group of friends that remained neutral for the most part. I, being awesome, was the only diplomat, and second most active person on thier boards. When it finally went too inactive, they decided to merge with Ragnarok. It was not officially announced, so as the tags started changing, TPF took it upon themselves to mass raid ADI. Why? !@#$%, Giggles, Tech. Its a shame you may not remember. But your "love" for these guys was in fact a kick in the #$% on the way out for those of the original ADI.

then you may want to have a discussion with the guys on your side since once CC went in, ya'll kept stating that our side pulled out for cowardice.... if we still had the appearance of a curbstomp, why would we pull out unless that had been the intention of Athens/RoK/GOD/\m/ all along? though this is for another thread fairly certain. but still ya'll on the CC need to make up your minds about whether Athens/Co wanted peace cuz CC was stronger than them or if Athens/Co was stronger than CC.

also, ADI would have had some knowledge of the strength of CC.

He pulled support for RoK well before CC was well organized and filled out. He either didn't support the curbstomp or has incredible powers of future vision.

You're my God Emperor. :wub:

God Emperor of Mykep. Souds hawt.

I allegedly slept with WickedJ. Does it mean it actually happened?

And to TPF, mostly.

Hi. You may not know me, but I'm Mykep. I am Ragnarok, for the most part. I am awesome and I have increased my ego 10 fold in the last sentence and it literally has nothing to do with what I am about to say...In fact, I'm simply attempting to catch up to Big Bad.

I feel I need to express the utter hypocrisy for your love for ADI. As awesome as ADI is now, it was even greater in its first version. That being one that consisted of great leaders such as Platyoon and Apollo11. Back in that day, ADI was a great group of friends that remained neutral for the most part. I, being awesome, was the only diplomat, and second most active person on thier boards. When it finally went too inactive, they decided to merge with Ragnarok. It was not officially announced, so as the tags started changing, TPF took it upon themselves to mass raid ADI. Why? !@#$%, Giggles, Tech. Its a shame you may not remember. But your "love" for these guys was in fact a kick in the #$% on the way out for those of the original ADI.

To my knowledge, there has been only one Aqua Defense Initiative. Whether or not there was another "ADI" I am uncertain, as I have not played this game from it's beginnings. THIS ADI is a fresh alliance, started in September of 2009 and is in no way related to the other ADI that you speak of.