The War between the Socail groups are over.

Duckz3

So I know some of you may have noticed the war between my group begging for certain pictures of Tums. Well I have to say we never got them and she got much over 30 querys. Also she did admitted to getting over 30 querys on the phone today so feel free to contact.

<Tumultuous_Papaya[Fark]> If you have 25 people ask me for naked pics Ill give em out, till then you get what you got.

Now since some of you know this was the first war to be fought over Media only, I would like to present the peace terms.

1. The Tumsy's Bum Coalition hereby admits defeat to the Nudes"r"us Coalition

2. Tumultuous_Papaya Agrees to make Josshill half of a Turkey Sandwich with the works and not poison it.

3. Josshill will quit spreading the rumors about Tums having a tail

3. The "Tumsy's Bum" Coalition here by agrees to disband.

4. Tums agrees to unban Josshill[tLW] from using the Farkistan channel

5. Tums agrees to marry Josshill

6. Josshill has to AMSG this.

7. In the prenup between Josshill and Tums, tums may not have any of his tech because she may very possible be a gold digger.

Now for some of the Lulz of this convo:

<+Josshill[tLW]> <Tumultuous_Papaya[Fark]> If you have 25 people ask me for naked pics Ill give em out, till then you get what you got.

<+Josshill[tLW]> Query her she has a tail

[9:59:15 PM] Tumultuous_Papaya: everyone query Josshill[tLW] and tell him how pretty he looks http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2009/1/...retty%20Boy.jpg

(Ask tums for the funniest that cant be allowed on these forums)

Thank You,

Josshill

On behalf of the Tumsys Bum Coalition

Tumultuous_Papaya

On Behalf of the Nudes"r"us Coalition

Edited by Duckz3

I still don't understand what this is about.

Also, I'm angry about this peace. Peace is immoral, as well as a lie. War is peace. Congratulations on the marriage, though.

Furthermore, this thread won't last long. D:

Blame GM's leak