Revenge of the Smurfs

shakes

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That makes no sense, then is not your alliance and mine not a rogue alliance too? The smurfs merely want to smurf away in peace in their smurfvillage, and they had to take up arms to defend that right unfortunately. :(

He is acting as a rogue, no matter what he calls himself. One nation taking action against an alliance with what seems to be no real CB is a rogue action.

He is acting as a rogue, no matter what he calls himself. One nation taking action against an alliance with what seems to be no real CB is a rogue action.

No CB doesn't make him (or any alliance for that matter) a rogue.

A rogue is a member that does something not authorized by his government.

It's a moot point though, since he is alone.

So I'm not quite certain what you're talking about here.
Looks more like a DoW for destroying their smurfberry fields...

Seems to cover it. How could you do that to their smurfberry fields, you big purple meanies?

I had no idea what/who Invicta was. That changed when you stepped on all our Smurfberries we were growing on our Smurflands and destroyed all our Smurfberries. Then ignored us when the tallest Smurf was sent on a diplomatic mission.

Ummm... yes. And you are referring to?

I do love you though. Despite ignoring that Smurf I like how you handle Foreign Affairs as the MoFA of Invicta. Unfortunately you left us no other alternative then to fight for our lives!

I was Minister of Foreign Affairs from February 13th, 2008 until January 19th, 2009, when I was promoted to Vice President. I was also Prime Minister of Invicta as well from October 13th, 2008 until the VP appointment; that was an old position (no longer exists in our structure) that I held at the same time as being MoFA.

Either your grievances are very, very old, or your research is a bit poor.

All semantics aside, the real issue boils down to one nation taking military action against three other nations. His casus belli is as thin as a piece of dental floss. However, I’m sure to a Smurf, dental floss must seem like the strongest of ropes. Sadly, the Smurfs will forever be backwards in their logic.

I look forward to Invicta’s latest batch of Smurfberry jam, and for the ladies, Smurfberry facial masks.

No CB doesn't make him (or any alliance for that matter) a rogue.

A rogue is a member that does something not authorized by his government.

It's a moot point though, since he is alone.

Rogues can also be single nations, or microalliances (<5 members) who attack other nations without proper cause. There is of course some gray area there (some microalliances even have protectorate treaties), but in this case it would be a stretch to call this one legitimate.

Yeah, everyone knows there's a super-sekrit bonus when you launch an uncoordinated attack at 9:19 in the morning.

Well it's not like you have to fight a huge alliance . He's one man with all his attack slots filled. Sure he seems one hell of a though smurf but squashing the remaining smurfberries and hope he's gonna starve won't work i fear.

Also , purely out of curiosity, whats the real reason to attack invicta ? You won't tell me it's for the smurfberries or do they represent something metaphorically (like freedom , justice , i don't know). Or is it out of boredom ?

Well it's not like you have to fight a huge alliance . He's one man with all his attack slots filled. Sure he seems one hell of a though smurf but squashing the remaining smurfberries and hope he's gonna starve won't work i fear.

He's been planning this for awhile and is tanked. Looks like he's in this until the bloody, bitter end.

Which we'll be quite glad to oblige him :awesome:

Also , purely out of curiosity, whats the real reason to attack invicta ? You won't tell me it's for the smurfberries or do they represent something metaphorically (like freedom , justice , i don't know). Or is it out of boredom ?

He was from FOK before going rogue, I believe, and it's no secret that there have been tensions between FOK and Invicta in the past.

No treaties with invicta and the smurf didn't attack my alliance so why would i ^^

Come on, where's your warrior spirit? It's a free raid target, have a ball. :P

He was from FOK before going rogue, I believe, and it's no secret that there have been tensions between FOK and Invicta in the past.

What is your point?

Invicta needs help fighting Shakes, really?

You are talking about Invicta here, what else did you expect?

If we'd filled his slots and slammed him, you'd be here mocking us for not staggering him or attacking at update.

If we carefully planned an attack and crushed him over a period of months minimizing our damage, you'd mock us for not being good in combat and finishing him faster.

If we called in our allies to help attack him as it would save everyone time, money, and effort, you'd mock us for not doing it ourselves.

I somehow suspect you'd have made that exact same post no matter what we would have done.

Edit for typos.

Edited by Learz

My warrior spirit faded away amongst my trades (which weakens my potentional military strength).

And my last ball fell when i decided not to get nuked for great justice . (eating nukes for my allies or alliance sure, but for no real reason , meh , i'll skip it )

Edited by generals3

What is your point?

Invicta needs help fighting Shakes, really?

My point is I'd not be surprised if a FOK (or iFOK) nation picked Invicta as a target when they decided to go rogue.

They don't need the help, no. Tromp, you know me, right? :P

If we'd filled his slots and slammed him, you'd be here mocking us for not staggering him or attacking at update.

If we carefully planned an attack and crushed him over a period of months minimizing our damage, you'd mock us for not being good in combat and finishing him faster.

If we called in our allies to help attack him as it would save everyone time, money, and effort, you'd mock us for not doing it ourselves.

I somehow suspect you'd have made that exact same post no matter what we would have done.

Edit for typos.

Also, so much this. People will !@#$%* about how Invicta does it no matter what just because it's Invicta we're talking about. :v: