For all you finance and tech people out there...

supercoolyellow

Who else had their alliance's tech deals screwed up by this whole peace mode thing? I've already been contacted by 3 people saying

"OMG my tech seller didn't make their payments!"

All because BTO nations were in peace mode.

Its a good thing I don't know the specific person who came up with this strategy b/c it made a royal pain in my butt, as now I have to get tech deals back on track :/

Is anyone else having the same problem?

Who else had their alliance's tech deals screwed up by this whole peace mode thing? I've already been contacted by 3 people saying

"OMG my tech seller didn't make their payments!"

All because BTO nations were in peace mode.

Its a good thing I don't know the specific person who came up with this strategy b/c it made a royal pain in my butt, as now I have to get tech deals back on track :/

Is anyone else having the same problem?

I came up with the strategy. I am sorry you were inconvenienced.

I actually kind of lucked out. I'll be able to free up a few aid slots fairly quickly because of this cluster$%&@ of a war. I completed most of my tech deals, and the only remaining thing to be done is way for the guy paying for the tech deal to get out of PM and send me the $3 million.

I held off sending an aid package to a small nation I like and signing up for another round of tech deals, but aside from that I was not that badly inconvenienced since I was at the end of the cycle when the war came.

Edited by Prime minister Johns

That's why you don't go into peace mode. Unless you're like completely unprepared for a war and your nation would be completely ravaged unless you escaped into hippy mode. I somehow find it hard to believe that 90% of an alliance can be unprepared though. ;)