Peace Mode Arguments

Aeternalis

If you want to fight, then get your nations out of peace mode, lol cowards.

We've all seen this argument, yes? We're all sick of it, yes? So, in order that it is never again used by the CoC, I've arranged some peace mode stats. The first number is the number of nations in PM, and the next number shows the percentage of nations in PM

SF/CnG

RoK: 160 - 56.9%

GOD: 17 - 21.8%

\m/: 18 - 24.0%

Athens: 112 - 64.3%

CoC

IRON: 394 - 77.6%

NEW: 117- 72.2%

DAWN: 7 - 63.6%

MCXA: 173 - 76.5%

TFD: 92 - 72.4%

Invicta: 120 - 73.2%

NATO: 145 - 72.9%

Zenith: 40 - 76.9%

TORN: 33 - 82.5%

TOOL: 184 - 73.0%

TSI: 45 - 69.2%

ML: 31 - 83.8%

AOD Brigade: 14 - 93.3%

SNAFU: 60 - 75.9%

BAPS: 52 - 89.7%

FEAR: 79 - 84.0%

So please, realize the hypocrisy and your foolishness

Edited by Aeternalis

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Repeating earlier statement:

Both sides began peacing around the same time to be honest. RoK/Athens/GOD, etc didn't wished to get blitzed, so they peaced it avoiding damage. Because they did it, other nations did as well, but people need to remember once you PM it, you can't attack for a few days.

People need to stop pointing the finger, it was a string effect.

No one person is to blame and everyone needs to shut the hell up and just equally agree if you were drunk, you'd totally make the move on me. New discussion.

Repeating earlier statement:

No one person is to blame and everyone needs to shut the hell up and just equally agree if you were drunk, you'd totally make the move on me. New discussion.

Damn right I would.

The day that PM became cowardly and not a valid war tactic is still beyond me.

Is it more boring right now as a result? Yeah, but let things pan out a little first.

I dont' care necessarily about peace mode, more about the stupid back and forth argument about the "cowardice" of it.

Both sides began peacing around the same time to be honest. RoK/Athens/GOD, etc didn't wished to get blitzed, so they peaced it avoiding damage. Because they did it, other nations did as well, but people need to remember once you PM it, you can't attack for a few days.

People need to stop pointing the finger, it was a string effect.

Agreed, this back and forth over peace mode being cowardice from both sides is rather annoying.

1. You were beat by Essenia.

2. CoC is wrong. Please explain how a coalition that did not plan on cancelling any treaties and declared war is cowardice. Quit your stupid posturing.

3. You're selective with stats. Sure, CC might have more nations in peace mode, but you have all of your top guys in peace mode, and everyone knows the top tier is the most important. Edit: I'm not saying you guys are "worse" with your peace mode.

Edited by Aeternos Astramora

We've all seen this argument, yes? We're all sick of it, yes? So, in order that it is never again used by the CoC, I've arranged some peace mode stats. The first number is the number of nations in PM, and the next number shows the percentage of nations in PM

Nothing like an unbiased opinion that complains about one side and quotes one side while completely ignoring their own side. Its CC by the way try and find out the name of your enemy before you post,

I sincerely hope that was sarcasm. Normally, I would assume it, but with the quality of posts I've seen in the last week, I'm not putting anything past anybody.

I'm kinda one of the court jesters around these parts. I take a grand total of none of this seriously.

That said, I wish nothing more to do with a filthy infra-ist. :mad:

1. Yes it's a dumb argument, and one that everyone should just shut up about.

2. Blatantly selective stats aren't going to encourage anyone to shut up. It's like hanging out a piece of steak and telling the dog to go play fetch instead.