Karma is the new Hegemony?

shahenshah

All due respect, this goes both ways. (not VE, but rather, both sides)

People from one side call the other trolls whilst the other does the same. No one realizes it is a huge cycle in which nearly everyone is part of. I think there is a happy-medium of stupidity, childishness, and "NO U", from both sides -- yet, both sides condemn the other for doing it. :P

On that note, one person shouldn't be responsible for the entity of an entire alliance in regards of conduct. (Unless leader blah blah blah)

shahenshah is IRON gov.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

shahenshah is IRON gov.

Which means the other 509 nations agree with his words, agree with his methods, and exactly every word in said statement? ^_^

He represents IRON, but he also has the right to represent himself. Other gov members on 'our side' aren't innocent either, condemn all, not just the few on the other side.

Just my opinion. Nice to see you posting buddy. ;)

Edited by Ejayrazz

Which means the other 509 nations agree with his words, agree with his methods, and exactly every word in said statement? ^_^

He represents IRON, but he also has the right to represent himself. Other gov members on 'our side' aren't innocent either, condemn all, not just the few on the other side.

Just my opinion. Nice to see you posting buddy. ;)

Oh I agree with you 110%, Ejay. 110%. I would slap them upside the head if I could. shahenshah just happens to be in easier reach with the ruler.

Sadly, since shahenshah is IRON gov, his words, regardless of his right to represent himself, carry the weight of the IRON alliance and her members.

Maybe alliance leaders should not troll or make inflammatory comments?

Wait, that's asking too much from CN.

Oh I agree with you 110%, Ejay. 110%. I would slap them upside the head if I could. shahenshah just happens to be in easier reach with the ruler.

Sadly, since shahenshah is IRON gov, his words, regardless of his right to represent himself, carry the weight of the IRON alliance and her members.

Maybe alliance leaders should not troll or make inflammatory comments?

Wait, that's asking too much from CN.

Each possesing valid points, I would be moronic to not admit yours is more practical in CN terms.

But wait.

Since we're allies, we are doing it wrong. We are not allowed to have this kinda discussion in public. We are to agree 409583405803% of the time, Sooner, 110% doesn't cut it.

Each possesing valid points, I would be moronic to not admit yours is more practical in CN terms.

But wait.

Since we're allies, we are doing it wrong. We are not allowed to have this kinda discussion in public. We are to agree 409583405803% of the time, Sooner, 110% doesn't cut it.

At least we can admit it in public, unlike a certain someone's allies who would rather post OP's like this than actually defend their allies. You know, that whole MDP/MDAP/MDoaP thing.

It's just a !@#$%^&* CB. I think everyone knows that by now. I don't think its really favorable to declare war on someone for something that happened in a previous war. IDC WHAT TPF planned to do; its a war FFS. That would be like NpO going "oh you curb stomped us in WoTC and now I'm going to declare war on you for it." Ok maybe not exactly like that but you get the idea.

Unfortunately this isn't the issue, because they still decided to just go with it. Its a really dicey situation and I'd have no clue how to call this one for those who might not want to fight for TPF.

For those of you trying to call my allies cowards, you're pathetic. *here comes another analogy*

That's like 5 gang members jumping 1 guy in a dark alley and then calling everyone who walks by "cowards". You see where I'm going with this? But don't you worry warmongers, ppl are going to peace mode. Athens of all alliances should know what that means... I can still see that glimmer of DE in you.

Edit: To get back on topic, long story short, Karma isn't even Karma anymore.

Edited by Lord Razzia

It's just a !@#$%^&* CB. I think everyone knows that by now. I don't think its really favorable to declare war on someone for something that happened in a previous war. IDC WHAT TPF planned to do; its a war FFS. That would be like NpO going "oh you curb stomped us in WoTC and now I'm going to declare war on you for it." Ok maybe not exactly like that but you get the idea.

Unfortunately this isn't the issue, because they still decided to just go with it. Its a really dicey situation and I'd have no clue how to call this one for those who might not want to fight for TPF.

For those of you trying to call my allies cowards, you're pathetic. *here comes another analogy*

That's like 5 gang members jumping 1 guy in a dark alley and then calling everyone who walks by "cowards". You see where I'm going with this? But don't you worry warmongers, ppl are going to peace mode. Athens of all alliances should know what that means... I can still see that glimmer of DE in you.

I like your name.

Have you actually even read the OP where I said 'elements' formerly part of Karma? and 'not' Karma?, Also, as for worst poster, make me a sig if you're down? I really care. Now whether argument for war is GOOD or not is a matter of personal perspective and I disagree with yours.

Perhaps you could have posted some content? Also thanks for the Compliments :)

Repeat, repeat, repeat, right?

I understand your not looking for quality or reason, but you could have tried a little better in the OP.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

What's with this bizarre obsession over finding somebody to label the "new hegemony?"

Did the old old hegemony reign supreme for so long that people forgot what this game was like back when there was no hegemony?

It's an unfortunate truth that there are those who will always be fighting the last war. Some people have no vision. They are the ones who must dragged (kicking and screaming) into the future.

-Craig

Out of mild curiosity, who was the PR guy who came up with the idea to launch personal attack after personal attack on me as your PR strategy?

Oh Archon, don't you get it yet? It's a vast Karma Hegemony conspiracy! They are trying to drive you mental by repeating your logic in the trollish language.

Out of mild curiosity, who was the PR guy who came up with the idea to launch personal attack after personal attack on me as your PR strategy?

Saying the IRON has a strategy when it comes to the OWF gives them too much credit.

for one, it is a legit and valid CB. I think everyone knows that by now..... hope you see where i am going with that.

you realize that a couple of wars were fought for the fact that the Orders got curbstomped in GPW.

as for your analogy, it would be akin to 5 friends jump 1 guy, who has several friends with him, in a dark alley, while that 1 guys friends stand back and watch. TPF's allies are in no way some random people passing by. they are intimately involved with TPF.

better question: why is everyone so afraid to be called Karma?

i doubt it is anyone afraid of being called Karma, just that that name means nothing in terms of this war. it has nothing to do with this war at all.

Probably the OP of this thread. He seems to utilize personal attacks with every post he makes.

You should spend less time trying to figure out who is / was in Karma and more time preparing to defend your friends. Like NADC is doing:

tpfallies.png

haha

I knew this was the strategy, but its even funnier to see it.

for one, it is a legit and valid CB. I think everyone knows that by now..... hope you see where i am going with that.

you realize that a couple of wars were fought for the fact that the Orders got curbstomped in GPW.

as for your analogy, it would be akin to 5 friends jump 1 guy, who has several friends with him, in a dark alley, while that 1 guys friends stand back and watch. TPF's allies are in no way some random people passing by. they are intimately involved with TPF.

No it isn't. I think that other poll sums that up nicely.

I remember they had good/valid CBs.

You got me there. I mean you can rush into a brawl, but you can't rush a big war. :P