Karma is the new Hegemony?

shahenshah

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So wait, this whole mess is because you guys are pissed about alleged spying...right?

Yet you go and post screens from someone's forums?

:psyduck:

Good sir, I would never spy. I just clicked a link in an IRC query. Then I pasted it onto this forum. There was some laughing in there somewhere, too.

So wait, this whole mess is because you guys are pissed about alleged spying...right?

Yet you go and post screens from someone's forums?

:psyduck:

Then declare war on TJO if you think its a valid CB. It's not my responsibility to discipline Doitzel.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Yup; ZH = TPF

Good Job.

No, you fail at elementary logic.

ZH =/= TPF

This guy's sharper than he looks. The Jedi Order is, in fact, an MK splinter cell created to merge into VE and take it down from within, my spies inform me.

I knew there was a shroomy smell to you.

So in this thread we have people simultaneously complaining about Shah's "personal attacks" while attacking him personally as well as people supporting a thin "espionage" CB while having a jolly good time peaking at NADC's private forums.

Good times.

So in this thread we have people simultaneously complaining about Shah's "personal attacks" while attacking him personally as well as people supporting a thin "espionage" CB while having a jolly good time peaking at NADC's private forums.

Good times.

I agree. That said, mhawk didn't spy. He told a few people to create an alliance and merge with Athens or ROK. They never had access to secret information, they never passed information on, now how's that spying? He didn't do more than Doitzel but caused less damage.