Nutty North Koreans

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this just an attempt to get attention when people are focused on the current war?

My English are not as good as the Dear Leader Kim Jong-Il's, but I tell you that the answer to your question which you proposed in the previous post that you posted had already been answer in the Q&A section in the charter which I proposed in the previous post that I posted. Thank you for time.

My English are not as good as the Dear Leader Kim Jong-Il's, but I tell you that the answer to your question which you proposed in the previous post that you posted had already been answer in the Q&A section in the charter which I proposed in the previous post that I posted. Thank you for time.

which is exactly where i stole the question from

11626_North%20Korea3.gif

An Announcement for Explaining to you the Purpose of the Existing of North Korea

Greeting, my name are Park Hwang-Bo. North Korea persons tire greatly in perfecting the language of the English language. We are work very hard to speak in the tongue of capitalist scum so that you may be understand our great message of yearning. But for the purpose of speaking with spoken clarity of tongue, I are hire an British writist to write the following great message of you.

Yeah, I LOL'd

Welcome!

I look forward to assimilating my communist brothers.

Welcome.

-Craig

Trust me, thats not what you think at all.

Goes for 90% of the posters here too.

I suppose this is better(ish) than pissed off puerto ricans.

But you really crave for attention, don't you?

Edited by deSouza

Trust me, thats not what you think at all.

Goes for 90% of the posters here too.

I suppose this is better(ish) than pissed off puerto ricans.

But you really crave for attention, don't you?

Its actually probably more of a bored thing sense this does get very dull sometime the forums get like old men bickering

But on another note really kaiser? int he middle of a possible huge war? Couldn't really expect anything different i suppose :P