Coalition of Cowards 2.0

Necromancer V4L

Coalition of Cowards 2.0  

502 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Forums: Getting dumber by the minute.

This is (so far) quite possibly the worst war ever for rhetoric and discussion. Even Karma, on the whole, wasn't quite as banal, repetitive, baffling, and irrelevant as this has been. I hate you all.

I have to agree, this is probably going to be the worst big war ever.

I agree. Now I really hope everyone DoW's tomorrow night just so Athen's side has to sacrifice their New Year's plans if they want to be on to counter.

My New Year's plans do not involve me being on Planet Bob in any way, shape, or form. If someone really wants to waste their New Year blowing up my nation, they care way more about this game than I do and thus deserve to get an edge on me.

On another note, can we please stop with the polls? :(

My New Year's plans do not involve me being on Planet Bob in any way, shape, or form. If someone really wants to waste their New Year blowing up my nation, they care way more about this game than I do and thus deserve to get an edge on me.

On another note, can we please stop with the polls? :(

Good call, but you wont have to worry most of the "other side" is in peace mode.