Dark Fist's reponse to NSO

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. This is childish.

Boycott these threads.

Yes parts of it are childish but a boycott? Come on man you have been around a long time, this is the bread and butter of this place. These antics are the fuel that makes the engine go. Stop tapping the break will ya? B)

Lol that is a good one.

Viva la No Spine Order. Cause they are full of sith (deliberate typo).

your buddies at DF had plenty of opportunities to DoW NSO and failed to do so, so i would not call out NSO as the only cowards. then again, if NSO did not hit DF, i bet you would not get in the war as easily. which means that is probably the only reason you actually care and are only calling out NSO instead of calling out both alliances.

your buddies at DF had plenty of opportunities to DoW NSO and failed to do so, so i would not call out NSO as the only cowards. then again, if NSO did not hit DF, i bet you would not get in the war as easily. which means that is probably the only reason you actually care and are only calling out NSO instead of calling out both alliances.

I can't figure out why anyone is calling out NSO at all honestly.

Our forum wasn't attacked. If I post a topic like the one that started this issue then it would have included a DoW instead of a plea for others to handle the issue for me. DF had what they believed to be a valid CB and did not declare. When did it become necessary for the alliance that is being accused to declare in order to avoid being called a coward? The NSO was accused of several things via a public display, any one of which should have warranted a DoW from DF to NSO. But that didn't happen. DF and its allies wanted to goad NSO into declaring so that they could all join in since none of them are bold enough to simply declare on their own. They are the cowards. Not us.

The one and only time an alliance stated that they would fight us we said yes, and they are a larger and more experienced alliance than the NSO. So again, how is the NSO cowardly? It isn't.

At this point, it is obvious to me that this whole issue was a trap set up in the hopes of pulling NSO into an aggressive war so that a large group of alliances could gangbang it. Well, that failed. Calling me names won't make me declare, I get called names every time I come here so I am used to it. The NSO considers the matter with DF closed, they apologized to me and even though they revoked it shortly thereafter it was still done so I am finished with it. Now I have a war with RIA to attend to, provided their membership supports the words of their elected leader.

For future reference, if anyone wants to manipulate the NSO into a trap this isn't how to do it. I am not stupid.

At this point, it is obvious to me that this whole issue was a trap set up in the hopes of pulling NSO into an aggressive war so that a large group of alliances could gangbang it. Well, that failed.

If this is all a trap then it's one your own member set. Because if I remember correctly, an NSO member making a rather overt threat to CSN is what really started this ball rolling.

If this is all a trap then it's one your own member set. Because if I remember correctly, an NSO member making a rather overt threat to CSN is what really started this ball rolling.

I didn't realize that CSN, as a sovereign alliance, automatically defaulted to DF when it came to foreign affairs or how a threat against CSN equates to a supposed attack on the DF forum. Can you explain that to me?

The CSN issue, at least to me, is completely separate and I have offered to discuss it privately with CSN at least three different times now. I have yet to be contacted about it. Considering that I have to assume CSN is either unconcerned or not interested, in which case I will become unconcerned.

But, you are correct, a threat was made against CSN by the NSO while I was away. I have spoken about that privately to a few people and it should not have happened. That has nothing to do with the accusations made by DF in the other topic.

I can't figure out why anyone is calling out NSO at all honestly.

Our forum wasn't attacked. If I post a topic like the one that started this issue then it would have included a DoW instead of a plea for others to handle the issue for me. DF had what they believed to be a valid CB and did not declare. When did it become necessary for the alliance that is being accused to declare in order to avoid being called a coward? The NSO was accused of several things via a public display, any one of which should have warranted a DoW from DF to NSO. But that didn't happen. DF and its allies wanted to goad NSO into declaring so that they could all join in since none of them are bold enough to simply declare on their own. They are the cowards. Not us.

The one and only time an alliance stated that they would fight us we said yes, and they are a larger and more experienced alliance than the NSO. So again, how is the NSO cowardly? It isn't.

At this point, it is obvious to me that this whole issue was a trap set up in the hopes of pulling NSO into an aggressive war so that a large group of alliances could gangbang it. Well, that failed. Calling me names won't make me declare, I get called names every time I come here so I am used to it. The NSO considers the matter with DF closed, they apologized to me and even though they revoked it shortly thereafter it was still done so I am finished with it. Now I have a war with RIA to attend to, provided their membership supports the words of their elected leader.

For future reference, if anyone wants to manipulate the NSO into a trap this isn't how to do it. I am not stupid.

i have to agree with this. the NSO has fought (someone stated this in a DF OOC attack thread) 6 wars since they were created. far more than most alliances calling NSO out.

I didn't realize that CSN, as a sovereign alliance, automatically defaulted to DF when it came to foreign affairs or how a threat against CSN equates to a supposed attack on the DF forum. Can you explain that to me?

In all honesty, you'd know better than I would. Beyond allies getting their backs up about threats (which is legitimate mind you) I can't think of another reason for DF to get involved with you guys. But like I said, it clearly got the ball rolling whether warranted or not.

Well, it is Christmas Eve and I have things to do. Since it apparently will take RIA 48 hours to vote (I was not aware of that last night) then this will not happen tonight or tomorrow I guess. I have provided my ruling council with what I believe to be fair rules of engagement but they are open to negotiation, once Delta1212 gets online he is welcome to discuss it with anyone on the Darth Council in my absence.

Well, it is Christmas Eve and I have things to do. Since it apparently will take RIA 48 hours to vote (I was not aware of that last night) then this will not happen tonight or tomorrow I guess. I have provided my ruling council with what I believe to be fair rules of engagement but they are open to negotiation, once Delta1212 gets online he is welcome to discuss it with anyone on the Darth Council in my absence.

I'll try to be around tonight.

Wow. This is childish.

Boycott these threads.

I was just about to say.. >_>

I'm not gonna read all 34 pages, but I think I get the general gist of things... however, as I go through these pages, I don't see much proof. I think I have yet to find it, maybe? From the start, NSO saying.. uh, here it is

Once we see DF's proof as to the original accusations, if they ever existed.

If NSO has proof, why don't they just give it? Please. I am anxious.

Merry Christmas.

NSO sure did get themselves in a pickle. RIA gets what is essentially a tech raid while the rest of us get to laugh at NSO's military. I wonder how they will try to recover after this war from the loss of what little credibility they still had.

I will laugh at Anthony too.....Who needs Council of Aggressive Negotiations? My council is like....so much better than his!

I mean, have you SEEN that guys nose? And talk about his ears!

I have stated that I will provide proof when proof of the accusations against my alliance is also provided. Since those accusations started this fiasco that is only fair. Why aren't you and others demanding this same thing from DF? It is their failure in leadership that caused this issue. Posting accusations and refusing to provide evidence.

This is exactly why your alliance is being attacked, verbally, by dozens of people. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" really doesn't cut it. Yes, I get DF is being idiotic. Yes, I get DF tried posting and eventually saying most of it was a joke, but this, THIS makes you NO better than the actions he has done. Walloping around crying for sympathy when you're playing the dumb card isn't what many probably expected. You were golden if you handled this correctly, but instead it was handled in an improper level which notched you down to a few levels. You're both in the same boat now.

Hahahaha

My god, man you are a riot. If we want to fight with allies, then we refuse to fight without back up. If we want to fight one on one, then we are afraid to fight your back up?

What do you want me to do, offer to suspend all of our treaties and let you bring a coalition against us? Your mental gymnastics are gold worthy.

I noticed this as well. I saw it a few times in the thread as well. Nonetheless, terms are accepted and lets see how this rolls out.