Dark Fist's reponse to NSO

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moldavi, I can only laugh at you and your pathetic attempts to cover up Corinan's mess.

I think you misunderstood Corinan, SCM. When he mentioned escalation, he didn't mean war, he meant this:

As you can see the rogue element prophecy came true and, had you not apologised, you'd have been hit with terrible music.

Amazing how drama can arise from such a simple misunderstanding.

Edited by Tygaland

I am afraid you are going to have to make more sense to get a reply for that question.

Okay, I will dumb it down a bit for you.

Did you post that NSO attacked your forums? Yes/No

Did NSO ask you for evidence? Yes/No

Did you refuse to provide it? Yes/No

Are you functionally illiterate? Yes/No

I already know the answers.

Ah, so are you claiming #1, which started everything, and #2, which escalated things, never happened? That is public knowledge at this point based on the thread you posted.

I would say that he's referencing the fact that Doppel apparently made an ultimatum to Dark Fist, which would have made this a, you know, mess.

I think you misunderstood Corinan, SCM. When he mentioned escalation, he didn't mean war, he meant this:

As you can see the rogue element prophecy came true and, had you not apologised, you'd have been hit with terrible music.

Amazing how drama can arise from such a simple misunderstanding.

I don't find it all that bad. <_<

This is like when two people start a relationship, and neither wants to hang up the phone first, except with war.\

NSO: No, you declare first

DF: No cutie, you declare first!

NSO: I'll declare first if you declare first before me *girlish giggle*

This is one of the best CN metaphors I've ever seen. Very fitting.

If there's a DoW I hope it's by the rest of us on these two for the pointless drama.

Probably the best post in this entire thread. There is no point to this except for needless mudslinging, done by parties that are not involved. This matter could easily have been handled in private, or in a much more diplomatic and courteous mannor.

I would say that he's referencing the fact that Doppel apparently made an ultimatum to Dark Fist, which would have made this a, you know, mess.

Yes, I know that he is claiming that, although the last comment from Corinan in that discussion was that he wanted peace, so I am unsure how that equates to an expected declaration of war. Aside from that, if DF had not made blatantly false accusations in a public spectacle then it would never have gotten to that point to begin with.

It was the duplicity and failure of the DF leadership that created this mess, everything else is window dressing.