Address to TE

Varianz

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I received a message in SE from JimKongIl encouraging me to be active in TE if I wasn't already, the message said nothing about recruiting anyone else to join. He just didn't want OP members to be deleted due to inactivity, which I think was becoming a problem for Paradoxia. So I find it hard to believe what you're saying, Tiberius. Can you provide proof that JKI was telling people to recruit new players from SE?

I received a message in SE from JimKongIl encouraging me to be active in TE if I wasn't already, the message said nothing about recruiting anyone else to join. He just didn't want OP members to be deleted due to inactivity, which I think was becoming a problem for Paradoxia. So I find it hard to believe what you're saying, Tiberius. Can you provide proof that JKI was telling people to recruit new players from SE?

Well first there is the fact that OP has gained 60 odd newly created nations in two days, when they were losing about ten a day before...and one of my gov members gave me the info, I'll see where he got it and get back with more details.

Well of course you both agree, because disagreeing would be hypocritical of you. After all, your alliances are SE based.

Hypocrisy? http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance...=Roman%20Empire

One one hand you tell me I have killed TE then on the other you fault me for trying to bring in new players. Its getting comical how desperate you are to bring OP down and that you are even willing to try at the expense of RE sovereignty. You are hurting RE a lot more than OP in this.

#1 doesn't mean anything to us - we have a sub 1000 ave NS so if we happened to win we all know we aren't the most powerful. In my opinion the number #1 AA should be the one with the most cumulative NS. Does anyone really care which AA finishes with the highest alliance score anyway?

You seem a bit disorganized. I have RE government members asking me to help them take away LE's senate seat next round (which I would never do) while you constantly insult and try to provoke us in IRC and on the forums. OP is staying on blue team next round and will not be a party to another Tiberius conspiracy. I'd like to see you try to edge LE out of their senate seat next round. They have a lot more support on black team than RE does with less than half its members. Care to comment on this?

Where did I say superpowers are bad? I actually believe the opposite. I was simply pointing out that Wolfe and I locked TE into a cycle where the superpower is constantly attacked until they lose their position. And don't worry, you weren't the only one to contribute to ruining TE. I did my fair share. So did most people. And yes Jim, you did (or your gov did) ask members that. But you'll deny it, so what's the point?

I've gotten pretty inactive in TE since mid-November but any message I've received from Jim in SE hasn't mentioned recruiting at all. It's only said to re-roll my nation if it's been deleted or is in a poor state of condition. Or to collect to prevent a deletion.

Edit: I see owney has said pretty much the same thing.

Well first there is the fact that OP has gained 60 odd newly created nations in two days, when they were losing about ten a day before...and one of my gov members gave me the info, I'll see where he got it and get back with more details.

I imagine that would be from our deleted nations re-rolling.

Edited by Drai

You seem a bit disorganized. I have RE government members asking me to help them take away LE's senate seat next round (which I would never do) while you constantly insult and try to provoke us in IRC and on the forums. OP is staying on blue team next round and will not be a party to another Tiberius conspiracy. I'd like to see you try to edge LE out of their senate seat next round. They have a lot more support on black team than RE does with less than half its members. Care to comment on this?

Good to know. :popcorn:

I agree with it is what you make of it. We had a blast meeting new people, in a fresh AA while being at war from day 16 till the end... (4 day cease fire in the middle)

And if TPF wants to claim the win, go for it.. I'm sure most in OP won't care. Now stop by KJI's thank you thread and give a gentleman's salute :D

Hypocrisy? http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance...=Roman%20Empire

One one hand you tell me I have killed TE then on the other you fault me for trying to bring in new players. Its getting comical how desperate you are to bring OP down and that you are even willing to try at the expense of RE sovereignty. You are hurting RE a lot more than OP in this.

#1 doesn't mean anything to us - we have a sub 1000 ave NS so if we happened to win we all know we aren't the most powerful. In my opinion the number #1 AA should be the one with the most cumulative NS. Does anyone really care which AA finishes with the highest alliance score anyway?

Tibs started that alliance after RE was brought into TE and survived. I remembered talking to him about it.

And to your last point, that's a lie. I'm the only one who talks to you in a gov't official. And I told you I would see if we could knock off all those band wagoners. I did mention of me, personally, trying to get LE off the senate and unsanction you guys. This was not discussed with Tibs before. I'd give you back those logs but I can't find them.

Guess what LE!

I still don't like you!

I respect you, I like your style, I just don't like your members. Guess who was the one who wanted to roll you in OP? Oh snap it was me. Send Daddy and mtndew back and I'll love you again .

Also, the people who killed MI killed TE.

Tibs started that alliance after RE was brought into TE and survived. I remembered talking to him about it.

And to your last point, that's a lie. I'm the only one who talks to you in a gov't official. And I told you I would see if we could knock off all those band wagoners. I did mention of me, personally, trying to get LE off the senate and unsanction you guys. This was not discussed with Tibs before. I'd give you back those logs but I can't find them.

Guess what LE!

I still don't like you!

I respect you, I like your style, I just don't like your members. Guess who was the one who wanted to roll you in OP? Oh snap it was me. Send Daddy and mtndew back and I'll love you again .

Also, the people who killed MI killed TE.

Beazy, I like you, but I don't really take being called a liar lightly. You should have just left it alone. I do have the logs and you were not the only senior government member from RE who recently approached me on the subject of removing LE from the senate. I think perhaps you should rethink your position.

Also, we didn't attack LE because of any OP member opinions there were a sequence of events which precipitated it and basically leadership of both alliances decided they wanted to go to war.