Address to TE

Varianz

Guess what LE!

I still don't like you!

I respect you, I like your style, I just don't like your members. Guess who was the one who wanted to roll you in OP? Oh snap it was me. Send Daddy and mtndew back and I'll love you again .

Also, the people who killed MI killed TE.

Awww.... and we're all so heartbroken about it. The feelings mutual. All but the respect part. All you've ever done for TE is flame up the boards. Here at LE, the only players we respect are the fighters that dont let their big mouths feed their egos. You, sir, seem to take the cake in that category.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww.... and we're all so heartbroken about it. The feelings mutual. All but the respect part. All you've ever done for TE is flame up the boards. Here at LE, the only players we respect are the fighters that dont let their big mouths feed their egos. You, sir, seem to take the cake in that category.

How about we have a gentleman spar, on Saturday through Tuesday. I should be on for update then. You down?

Man, I'm just getting active on the forums again XD

You down with Holmgren? I sure am :D also Eric Berry in the first :D

I like Berry so much more than Mays, I really hope we go that route. What I don't want to happen is go the Bradford or McCoy route - bigtime no-no on both, imo.

As for Mike Holmgren - he gives us instant credibility as a franchise, for the first time since .. probably the 80's. I'm quite pleased.

I know! We don't need another QB situation. Which reminds me ugh Quinn >_<

Yeah I really hope he brings in some nice new FA players :)

Yeah, about Quinn, conspiracy theorists say he's been put on IR to cement him not getting his contract escalators. Personally, I wasn't too impressed (overall) with his performances, and I hope we bring in a vet in the off-season to stop-gap for a year (ala Trent Dilfer). I do however, have a general sense of 'we could genuinely be good in a year or two', for pretty much the first time ever.

Anyway man, I'mma go pass out, rerolling in round 9 gave me rubber and sugar (fffffffail)- I'll be rerolling my nation tomorrow - haha.

I'll see you on the CB boards sometime since as you say you've started posting again =p.

How about we have a gentleman spar, on Saturday through Tuesday. I should be on for update then. You down?

Nah, I have nothing to prove. I was on at update for nearly a month and a half. Taking a little break from the war aspect. At least til' I build up a little..... Besides, I think I'm washing my hair that week.

However, if you attack me.... Then I'll have no choice.

I like you Ferrie. But then again, I like everyone, mostly.

But then again, I was never able to get you into Anarchy last round, so it must not be "true love". :P

Edited by Thomasjtx

I like you Ferrie. But then again, I like everyone, mostly.

But then again, I was never able to get you into Anarchy last round, so it must not be "true love". :P

You were a very worthy opponent, and very respectful as well. I rerolled 2 times last round. I was under 500ns twice as well, with no anarchy. However, no anarchy doesnt mean no arse whoopin. :P

Sadly, that avvy just isn't as intimidating as your old one, mi amigo.

C'mon Clash... A crazy goat, man in a funky shirt, riding a rat is way crazier than any of my other avatars. Dont make him give you crazy eyes... YOU DONT WANT TO SEE THE CRAZY GOAT MAN EYES!!! :awesome:

Edited by Ferrie

Ferrie, I did not hit Anarchy until about Day 25. Spent about 40 days at war during the round. But never had to re-roll and in fact ended up

Ranked #344 of 2,416 Nations (14.24%)
and #2 in OP. :lol1:

And was actually attacked by two TPF nations with less than 30 minutes left in the Round. :awesome:

Look forward to fighting with or against you and yours this new round.

LIES, I had you in anarchy or have you forgotten that part! or have you forgotten the pm you sent saying £ bad misstake you have made enjoy anarchy" then you were the one that ended up in anarchy.

lol, what? I'm fairly certain I wasnt in anarchy. I could be wrong... It was a very long round. The last 2 rounds seem to blend together in a way. :P If you did, congrats. Wait, I think I remember you... Werent you the guy that was like 2 times my size that I whooped on? <--- See how that hear-say thing works?

In any case. It was a lot of fun. Salute!

Ferrie, I did not hit Anarchy until about Day 25. Spent about 40 days at war during the round. But never had to re-roll and in fact ended up and #2 in OP. :lol1:

And was actually attacked by two TPF nations with less than 30 minutes left in the Round. :awesome:

Look forward to fighting with or against you and yours this new round.

Meh, I've always had a problem with putting all my money into military. :P

I'm just not meant to grow. Come to think of it, in all my rounds in TE, I dont think I've ever has a NS higher than 2500. Growing is for SE. :)

5 worst ways to recruit nations for your TE Alliance:

5. Telling me how crappy your alliance was last round in a recruitment message

4. Repeatedly sending "NONE" or "NoNe" recruitment messages

3. Declare war on another nation and put "Join us or Die" in the war declaration (We actually used to do this :P)

2. Promise 3 million start up aid

1. Recruit from SE (Wait. Where did we all come from?)

I think Emma Lazarus said it best:

"Keep ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she

With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

Join Army of Darkness if you like War!"

Okay so that's not exactly how "The New Colossus" goes :P

lol, what? I'm fairly certain I wasnt in anarchy. I could be wrong... It was a very long round. The last 2 rounds seem to blend together in a way. :P If you did, congrats. Wait, I think I remember you... Werent you the guy that was like 2 times my size that I whooped on? <--- See how that hear-say thing works?

In any case. It was a lot of fun. Salute!

No you were the guy that sent me this message

"Silly move on your part, but i give you kudos for your bravery. it wont end well for you! "Saulte"

and if i remember correctly you were higher in ns than I. You were knocked into anarchy and by the end of the war you were a fraction of the size I was ;)

So again I call shennanigans and lies by you for saying you were never in anarchy. ;)

Nah, I have nothing to prove. I was on at update for nearly a month and a half. Taking a little break from the war aspect. At least til' I build up a little..... Besides, I think I'm washing my hair that week.

However, if you attack me.... Then I'll have no choice.

Ok man, I heard you were the best warrer in LE. Unfortunately, I'm never in your range by middle round or even late. I should really think about going past 1k NS >_> Washing your hair is overrated, rockstars don't do it and they get all the chicks :P

PS: You're in my top 5 favorite LE members :P

PPS: Bring back the eyes!

No you were the guy that sent me this message

"Silly move on your part, but i give you kudos for your bravery. it wont end well for you! "Saulte"

and if i remember correctly you were higher in ns than I. You were knocked into anarchy and by the end of the war you were a fraction of the size I was ;)

So again I call shennanigans and lies by you for saying you were never in anarchy. ;)

LOL! Ok, now I remember you. Dont remember going into anarchy, but that may be to all the drugs I did at an early age. Anyways, I'm not getting into an argument over something so silly. If ya did, good job.

Ok man, I heard you were the best warrer in LE. Unfortunately, I'm never in your range by middle round or even late. I should really think about going past 1k NS >_> Washing your hair is overrated, rockstars don't do it and they get all the chicks :P

PS: You're in my top 5 favorite LE members :P

PPS: Bring back the eyes!

Ty, sir. But there are many, many, great warriors in Lafayette Escadrille. Thats why we fight so well.

I'm not saying your a bad guy, you were one of the most curteous members i fought honrable and a pleasure to exchange pms with. befre the war i dissliked LE, but after fighting them and alongside of them , I have a high value on there quality. And i would love to see OP/LE be allies. you guys handled yourselfs very well on the battlefield.