Address to TE

Varianz

Hello everyone. I think most of you know me. Most of you also dislike me. That's alright though, I can live with that. However, I see a problem Planet Steve. And I don't like problems. Problems interfere with my nice retirement to an island with saucy wenches serving me drinks by day, and by night...well, anyways, I had a point. What was it? Oh yes. Ordo Paradoxia. I know, I know. I'm the little boy who cried wolf (pun, I crack myself up). But anyways. I don't like OP. We all know that. They don't like me either. So, OP has been steadily losing members for quite some time. In fact, it was a near-certainty that they would fall below RE before the round ended. But that didn't sit well with them. They sent out a message to all members asking them to bring in friends from SE...again. Now personally, I'm meh on SE-invasion alliances. I don't mind people setting up SE alliances here. Heck, I've made friends with a lot of them. But to me, mass-recruiting from SE...again...just because you're about to lose the round, and professing to not care, that just doesn't sit well. So. Onto business. I have ordered all Roman Empire nations to ghost TPF's AA. Hopefully, this will push them over the edge to win. If anyone else wants to join in ghosting TPF, I would encourage you to do so. Send a message, make yourself heard, etc etc.

And let the trolling begin. OP, you may go first.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody knows the scoring system is flawed. #1 means very little. Even going by total ns isn't a great determinant of who really won the round, but it's better than going by total members.

I agree. The scoring system should be revised.

Tibs, you are a sad little man. I messaged people in SE who signed up as OP players and asked them to get active. If you must tell RE to join TPF in retort then by all means do so. It will just make you guys the laughing stock of TE and the pinnacle of desperate maneuvers. When the chips were down and we met on the battlefield you wouldn't even fight me. So in that context, your trolling, your constant insults in pm and in IRC, your army of multis, or your forum spying aren't going to cost me one minute of sleep because in a round where there were no winners it is obvious there was a least one loser. See you next round. Hopefully RE gets wise and gives you the farewell Italy gave Mussolini.

Your message asked all members to bring in friends from SE. And there's a difference between getting people active and adding 50 new nations from SE in 2 days. Yes, I must tell RE to do that. No, it won't make us the laughingstock, as much as you wish it. Speaking of desperate, recruiting from SE seems pretty desperate to me. Wouldn't fight you? You're right, I didn't log in for a week. Sorry, RL comes before all you wonderful people. I've never insulted you via PM, never unprovoked in IRC, I was cleared of all multi-accusations by moderation despite you constantly coming back to the issue, forum spying works so why not? You're right, there was a loser. You. You tried desperately hard to make people like you. When that failed, you tried to be accepted. The jury is out on that one.

Jim, you wanted to be a superpower. What you failed to realize is that Wolfe and I locked TE into a cycle where superpowers are not tolerated. You wanted to save TE. You killed it. You wanted to be remembered. You will be. One out of three isn't so good.

Edited by Tiberius12

Your message asked all members to bring in friends from SE. And there's a difference between getting people active and adding 50 new nations from SE in 2 days. Yes, I must tell RE to do that. No, it won't make us the laughingstock, as much as you wish it. Speaking of desperate, recruiting from SE seems pretty desperate to me. Wouldn't fight you? You're right, I didn't log in for a week. Sorry, RL comes before all you wonderful people. I've never insulted you via PM, never unprovoked in IRC, I was cleared of all multi-accusations by moderation despite you constantly coming back to the issue, forum spying works so why not? You're right, there was a loser. You. You tried desperately hard to make people like you. When that failed, you tried to be accepted. The jury is out on that one.

Jim, you wanted to be a superpower. What you failed to realize is that Wolfe and I locked TE into a cycle where superpowers are not tolerated. You wanted to save TE. You killed it. You wanted to be remembered. You will be. One out of three isn't so good.

tiberius, give it up. I could care less about being liked in TE. If that were the case I would have quit long ago. Funny to hear a founding member of Wolf declares he is against superpowers in TE. By the way I only messaged nations in SE that signed up for OP and I didn't ask them to recruit any friends so your argument is as always invalid. Sorry I killed TE by starting an alliance that chose not sign any treaties or sanction anyone and who chose to war all round. My bad.

Edited by JimKongIl

tiberius, give it up. I could care less about being liked in TE. If that were the case I would have quit long ago. Funny to hear a founding member of Wolf declares he is against superpowers in TE. By the way I only messaged nations in SE that signed up for OP and I didn't ask them to recruit any friends so your argument is as always invalid. Sorry I killed TE by starting an alliance that chose not sign any treaties or sanction anyone and who chose to war all round. My bad.

Where did I say superpowers are bad? I actually believe the opposite. I was simply pointing out that Wolfe and I locked TE into a cycle where the superpower is constantly attacked until they lose their position. And don't worry, you weren't the only one to contribute to ruining TE. I did my fair share. So did most people. And yes Jim, you did (or your gov did) ask members that. But you'll deny it, so what's the point?

Where did I say superpowers are bad? I actually believe the opposite. I was simply pointing out that Wolfe and I locked TE into a cycle where the superpower is constantly attacked until they lose their position. And don't worry, you weren't the only one to contribute to ruining TE. I did my fair share. So did most people. And yes Jim, you did (or your gov did) ask members that. But you'll deny it, so what's the point?

You just change the argument as it suits you so its pointless to get into another circular discussion. We have nothing more to talk about, Tiberius.

Edited by JimKongIl

You just change the argument as it suits you so its pointless to get into another circular discussion. We have nothing more to talk about, Tiberius.

Coming from the one who repeated the same exact point time and again after I agreed with it each time...yeah.

I can't agree with you about recruiting from SE. I'd reccomend TE to any SE player from my alliance for the war practice. Also I don't like superpowers in TE. Last round it was RE, now it is OP.

But I don't hate you. ^_^

Edited by alyster

I have ordered all Roman Empire nations to ghost TPF's AA. Hopefully, this will push them over the edge to win. If anyone else wants to join in ghosting TPF, I would encourage you to do so.

Too little too late, im afraid. :lol1: Round will end before it will kick in but nice try tho. :(

On a side note, I think recruiting from SE is awesome. BUT only at the beginning of the round, not 2 days before the end. The more people in TE the merrier, but where's the fun when the round will end before they can do something? Shame, OP, shame! Bawww awww waaww!

Edited by Ferdinand I

Too little too late, im afraid. :lol1: Round will end before it will kick in but nice try tho. :(

On a side note, I think recruiting from SE is awesome. BUT only at the beginning of the round, not 2 days before the end. The more people in TE the merrier, but where's the fun when the round will end before they can do something? Shame, OP, shame! Bawww awww waaww!

Reread my post. I didn't recruit from SE 2 days before round end. I only messaged nations who originally signed up for OP. Regardless of how the round ends I don't really feel like Ordo Paradoxia won anything but we sure had a good time. I appreciate all that played this game hard this round.

But anyways. I don't like OP. We all know that.

Why don't you like me? I am a really nice guy. Ask anyone. Welll almost anyone.

Could it be because I put you into Anarchy in the first week or two of this round and caused you to re-roll?

I certainly hope not. :D