Announcement from Dark Fist

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... Just choke them enough to get them to do what you want. You don't have to kill them.

Asphyxiation clouds judgment and kills brain cells, thus weakening them. I would rather resort to a more subtle form of manipulation that enables them to fight at their full strength.

I always thought that the Sith was brought up through fear.

Jedis get it all wrong.

The Sith experiences joy, hate, happiness and despair. The Sith are not afraid to feel or to embrace the natural emotions, no, we don't fear, we use these emotions to gain power, experience to gain knowledge and then we use this knowledge (power) to conquer, to break the chains.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength, I gain power.

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Order shall set me free.

Sith have no fear.

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."

- Yoda.

Topics like this is the path to the dark side. Topics like this leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering (of my poor brain cells)."

- nando

Somebody TLDR it for me :P I last posted on page 11. Its more than doubled, is this really that worthy?

Topics like this is the path to the dark side. Topics like this leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering (of my poor brain cells)."

- nando

Somebody TLDR it for me :P I last posted on page 11. Its more than doubled, is this really that worthy?

tldr

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."

The New Sith Order fears what will come to them

The New Sith Order is angry at those around them and those who share opposing views

The New Sith Order has developed hate for those who contradict them and the jedi (maybe even knights?)

This hate will lead to their downfall and suffering.

Edited by Emperor Brutus

ONOS was the first to adopt the whole

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength, I gain power.

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

You all should run in fear of ninjas. Screw you jedi and Sith wannabes. We the real deal. :lol1: