IPA's Last Stand

MasterChief

Man... Another one down, first ACV, now IPA.

o/ It was great getting to know you guys through TT

Haven't you figured it out? Corp is actually ACV 2.0 and we're planning to absorb all of the TT alliances. TYR is next on our list.

But you didn't hear that from me...

Edited by Legend of the Skies

As someone who was allied to the IPA for more than a year, and also as someone who led the IPA for a few months last summer after Karma, this announcement is bittersweet.

I am very happy to have the friends I made come over and help us make the Corporation even stronger, but it is sad to see the IPA, an alliance I believe to be among the oldest in the game, shut its doors.

Thank you to everyone for the help provided during the transition. There are still a couple IPA treaties we are in the process of discussing whether or not to carry over, for which an announcement will come when and if it is necessary.

For the last time, o7 IPA.

o7 Corp.

As someone who was allied to the IPA for more than a year, and also as someone who led the IPA for a few months last summer after Karma, this announcement is bittersweet.

I am very happy to have the friends I made come over and help us make the Corporation even stronger, but it is sad to see the IPA, an alliance I believe to be among the oldest in the game, shut its doors.

Thank you to everyone for the help provided during the transition. There are still a couple IPA treaties we are in the process of discussing whether or not to carry over, for which an announcement will come when and if it is necessary.

For the last time, o7 IPA.

o7 Corp.

Well said, Kev

Haven't you figured it out? Corp is actually ACV 2.0 and we're planning to absorb all of the TT alliances. TYR is next on our list.

But you didn't hear that from me...

Girls come and go. We might just break up with you over the phone after a long night of partying.. and other things you can't remember...

Also, I wish good luck to IPA, you gotta handle Corp good :) Seriously sad to see you go, even when I didn't make much contact with IPA.

Edited by CreativName

This announcement sucks. IPA was hella cool, and I'll definitely miss them. Good luck in the future.

It's about the message behind the message. One must remember that you all know enough about IPA as it is. And plus, IPA is still here, just in a new format my friend.