Ragnarok embassy clearout

RoKLogo.png

Foreign Affairs Announcement

RoK has been sorting through her embassies in the last week and we've deleted all the inactive ones. There were quite a few. If yours was one of them, apply for another one and we'll get it sorted for you... as long as you pinky promise not to let it get inactive again. B)

We have not deleted any diplomatic masks as of yet. We will give you a few days to re-apply for embassies first... then, inactive diplomats will loose their masks.

Visit us Here, we don't bite. Well most of us don't.

Thanks,

RoK's Foreign Affairs Team

Is this both sad and necessary?

One mindless hail coming up:

o/ RoK

One sincere hail coming down:

o/ RoK

Also, coincidentally, I registered on RoK's boards earlier today and applied for a mask which has already been given. Our embassy was not inactive and my appearance on your boards is in no way related to this, but I found the timing funny/interesting.

I hope you didn't waste your time reading this.

Did we have a diplomat and did he go inactive? You better not have deleted our embassy boy.

LoveBRIgade.png

RIandCorporation.png

CactuhovasWitnesses.png

RIA FOREIGN AFFAIRS DISPATCH

Happy birthday, Hoo, from the Foreign Affairs team. We'll make sure we have someone over there, just in time to give you a present from us (p.s. did you like that thumbtack on your chair in #cupcakery? (p.s.s. I snuck in there when chanserv went down and put it there :D)).

Edited by Penkala

Ninjas > Vikings.

A slight emendation, if I may: Ninjas > Vikings > Pirates.

Also it is times like these that I wish that I went around begging for forums just so I could see my name in one of these clearing-out threads one day.