An Official Announcement from the Big Top Order

BTOflag.png

Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls of all ages...

DW the great the Ring Master of BTO will be leaving to help create The Order of The Sword. He will be missed, and we are thankful for his leadership. We wish him and The Order of The Sword the best of luck.With the loss of his leadership comes new leaders for the Big Top Order.

Today we announce that I, SuperCoolYellow, and King Adam Olivier will be taking over as co-leaders. We will be working together as a Transitional Government until we form a new charter and form a new government. If you have business with us you can contact either SuperCoolYellow and King Adam Oilivier through IRC, embassy, or PM.

We also have new forums to announce. We are now found at http://s1.zetaboards.com/Big_Top_Order . If you had an active embassy on our last forums please apply for one at our new forums. You of course, can also reach us at our IRC channel #BTO.

We are thankful for our allies and friends who have helped us to get here, and we will continue to press on. We will grow our current members, and add new members to our alliance, and as an alliance we will succeed. Our current protectorate is still Veritas Aequitas.

Co-Ring Leaders of BTO

King Adam Olivier

Supercoolyellow

Edited by supercoolyellow

On a personal note

I would just like to say that no alliance leader in Planet Bob will work as hard as I do to make their alliance great. I will work tirelessly to position BTO well diplomatically and add to our membership, NS, and activity. I would also like to say thank you to all my friends in Planet Bob that I have worked with, that have given me the experiences needed to prepare me for this position, especially the alliance mates I have had in Pyramid, the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance, and The Big Top Order. o/ to all of you.

BTOflag.png

Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls of all ages...

DW the great the Ring Master of BTO will be leaving to help create The Order of The Sword. He will be missed, and we are thankful for his leadership. We wish him and The Order of The Sword the best of luck.With the loss of his leadership comes new leaders for the Big Top Order.

Today we announce that I, SuperCoolYellow, and King Adam Olivier will be taking over as co-leaders. We will be working together as a Transitional Government until we form a new charter and form a new government. If you have business with us you can contact either SuperCoolYellow and King Adam Oilivier through IRC, embassy, or PM.

We also have new forums to announce. We are now found at http://s1.zetaboards.com/Big_Top_Order . If you had an active embassy on our last forums please apply for one at our new forums. You of course, can also reach us at our IRC channel #BTO.

We are thankful for our allies and friends who have helped us to get here, and we will continue to press on. We will grow our current members, and add new members to our alliance, and as an alliance we will succeed. Our current protectorate is still Veritas Aequitas.

Your King supports this :]

~Hath Said The King~

Congratulations on a successful transition of power and best of luck to you.

*Edit:

Also

Consider this an official offer from the New Sith Order to merge into the Sith.

Contact me if interested.

Consider this an official offer to the NSO to merger into Zenith. Under our stewardship, you will go far.

Contact me if interested.

Edited by Kzoppistan

In my limited dealings with this new government I have found them to be sensible and good listeners so I wish them the best as they move forward in their attempts to reinvigorate and grow BTO. Aslo, BTO tech was very tasty, it's almost a shame we can't have anymore :P

Expected and necessary. I have good hopes for you, hopefully you will lead BTO at a much higher caliber of honor and respect than your predecessor.

Hunter, you know nothing of honor and respect. You've constantly been a laughing stock. So please, go into a rage quit and destroy LoSS's boards like you did with DE.

I'm happy to see this. I hope you guys reach great levels with your new leaders.

Hunter, you know nothing of honor and respect. You've constantly been a laughing stock. So please, go into a rage quit and destroy LoSS's boards like you did with DE.

This topic is going places.

On another note, good luck BTO. :)