Announcement from the desk of the custodial engineer third class

Reachwind

Um why would Kronos be attacking ZDP, last I checked they were only targeting goons and not Kronos and the Family. Lazarus Long I would check with your higher ups before expanding your war to inlcude ZDP too.

I think at this point we are together in that "unwritten" treaty kind of thing you guys love so much. Why the crying?

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um why would Kronos be attacking ZDP, last I checked they were only targeting goons and not Kronos and the Family. Lazarus Long I would check with your higher ups before expanding your war to inlcude ZDP too.

Probably just a friendly tech raid :rolleyes:

That would be Pandoras box you have opened again. First by going to war with any alliance over a tech raid and then by calling non allied "friends". You have made your alliance a target of any alliance looking for war (pretty much everyone) and all they have to do is have one nation raid you to get it. Who needs to work on CBs to get a war when they can use you. And by calling non allied friends to attack GOONS you have also welcomed any alliance treaty or not that considers GOONS a friend into the fray. I assumed this how you wanted things as your alliances actions could lead to no other out come. I just don't get why you are complaining now you have the wars you tried so hard to provoke.

I don't know about everybody else, but I don't really care as much about the politics here. I'm having more fun on Bob than I have in a while.

The talking has been redundant on both sides of the issue for a while now. I'm really surprised to see this still getting so much...eh..."discussion" :lol1:

I've gotten some good licks in on my guys...Obviously, there's only so long that I can hold up and fight effectively but it's totally worth it. I'm used to fighting on no warchest, and have no attachment to my nation or it's people. They love to die for my whims, and I have many whims.

So there you are...Twist it up and analyze it to death, Bob.

I don't know about everybody else, but I don't really care as much about the politics here. I'm having more fun on Bob than I have in a while.

The talking has been redundant on both sides of the issue for a while now. I'm really surprised to see this still getting so much...eh..."discussion" :lol1:

I've gotten some good licks in on my guys...Obviously, there's only so long that I can hold up and fight effectively but it's totally worth it. I'm used to fighting on no warchest, and have no attachment to my nation or it's people. They love to die for my whims, and I have many whims.

This is the very essence of all that is right and glorious in the world.

/me pushes the big red button

seems that a lot of your membership use that forum as an alliance forum, though. For example, that's where you've got Shayde announcing that he's leaving your alliance to go nuke rogue. How did that work out for you, Shayde?

Actually it was the most fun ever... I highly recommend it. Find a noble cause and see it to its end. Fantastic.

Nuke Rogue isn't an accurate description though, I created an alliance for a specific purpose. Had a good number of members too. Sure, it's no ZDP but it had a ton of style and accomplished all the goals it set out to do.

the alliance war was. You turned it from a conflict involving one GOONS nation to a conflict involving all goons nations. And you made it nuclear. Bit of an overreaction, really.

This post explains the entire thread. Whether you wish for war or not Shayde, is, of course, your own decision. However, proper diplomacy could have solved the issue, but it seems your alliance was trigger-happy. Don't argue, enjoy the nuclear weapons flying left and right and have some fun while you can. ;)

Edited by Ejayrazz

This post explains the entire thread. Whether you wish for war or not Shayde, is, of course, your own decision. However, proper diplomacy could have solved the issue, but it seems your alliance was trigger-happy. Don't argue, enjoy the nuclear weapons flying left and right and have some fun while you can. ;)

I like statements like this one that contain words like "seems and however" but yet ramble on as if to make some long ball hard fact point.

Looks like another poker player showed up the to chess match. ;)

I like statements like this one that contain words like "seems and however" but yet ramble on as if to make some long ball hard fact point.

Looks like another poker player showed up the to chess match. ;)

*sidles up to Chimp and whispers in his ear*

Psst, chimp, I think his point was sort of kind of in support of us.

GOONS, you should lock that Chimp away. All he does is write zombie hiakus and has sweet sweet love with your enemies, he is ruining your reputation. :P

Edit: Placed the ever important sign of just joking to the end of that.

Edited by Khyber

GOONS, you should lock that Chimp away. All he does is write zombie hiakus and has sweet sweet love with your enemies, he is ruining your reputation.

Members do not ruin reputation of alliances. Officials and government do. If you are feeble minded enough to allow a basic member's opinions ruin the aurora of an entire alliance, it is your opinion which does not matter good sir. ;)

Also, nice to see you Khyber. Long time.

@Monkey: I give you free beer.

Edited by Ejayrazz

Members do not ruin reputation of alliances. Officials and government do. If you are feeble minded enough to allow mere members' opinions ruin the aurora of an entire alliance, it is your opinion which does not matter. Only the strong willed possessing the ability to differentiate a personal opinion from the general consensus; well, that is someone who possesses analytical, as well as logical, thinking.

Also, nice to see you Khyber. Long time.

@Monkey: I give you free beer.

It was a joke. I should have placed the :P

Edit: All done. The :P has been added. I hope it now conforms with acceptable standards of "I was just messing around."

And yah, good to have you back Ejay.

Edited by Khyber

I can only hope that the arrogance and total lack of diplomacy continues on your end thus ensuring that this ends up being quite a profitable 'tech raid' in the long run. ;)

Cheers.

I kinda doubt that, especially since 3 out of the 4 guys on me, doesn't have nukes. And they have been eating nukes.

See the logic? ;)

I kinda doubt that, especially since 3 out of the 4 guys on me, doesn't have nukes. And they have been eating nukes.

See the logic? ;)

Anyone can see the logic, the incredibly flawed "I am the center of the universe and therefore everything that happens to me is indicative of overall trends" logic.