Announcement from the desk of the custodial engineer third class

Reachwind

They, being the government and being smarter than me (except Toga) would probably try diplomatic solution first. I would disagree with that stance as if someone "cowardly" attacked me or someone else in my alliance I would see that as having no need to discuss it as we won't be declaring war on them as they have already on us.

Just my stance - one I have almost always had but not surprisingly ( ;) ) failed to get into the charter of either alliance I have been in :P

Edited by MadScotsman

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Complete B.S.

The Kronos nation attacking me did so with ground, air, CN and spy attacks. Great revisionist history there.

Want to put the notion that full attacks were used against you in a tech raid to rest.

1. phillip110 raided a member of RLMMO

2. RLMMO posts this DoW on Kronos and Goons, and launches attacks on Kronos nations

3. Kronos declares open season on RLMMO. Shayde this is when you were attacked by a member of Kronos as you can easily tell by the time of the attack being a couple of hours after this announcement was made: http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...&Extended=1 by the time you were declared on the gloves had been taken off. Don't make a post 'accepting' a state of alliance-wide war, and have your nations launch full attacks on us, then whine about being attacked.

You're p. cool in my book. It would boost my impression of you more if you'd just admit that the desire to attack something outweighed your desire to defend our lesser opponents when deciding to join in the fray. These RLMMO folk hardly seem worthy of pity, let alone support.

Nippy, your free to go to their forums and see how long I've been friends with them. I would say 70% friendship, 30% love of war.

Complete B.S.

The Kronos nation attacking me did so with ground, air, CN and spy attacks. Great revisionist history there.

The reason for war is a play on the situation, kind sir. It's quite obvious that when I declared, this was beyond a simple tech raid.

Nippy, your free to go to their forums and see how long I've been friends with them. I would say 70% friendship, 30% love of war.

That's a shame to hear, but it is, of course, your prerogative. Despite our new-found intentions to blast NS off your nation like a piñata, I would prefer to remain amicable throughout this conflict.

You certainly have no business determining who is 'honorable' these days, Shayde. Anyway, it's all-too apparent that you're breaking down into some sort of psychological mish-mash of feelings over this. You're not going to find much justification for your methods of diplomacy here. People recognize the gigantic flaw in your choice of procedure.

Also, please stop kidding yourself. You're not going to do enough damage to anybody to make a difference.

I have to justify nothing. RLMMO clearly states their policy of dealing with pissant tech raiders is to nuke them and their friends. Nuclear attack.

Your people knew the risks. Those were clearly stated. Just because we don't cowtow to your bullying doesn't make you right. You declared war on US.

tell me, if someone raided a member of TheZoo, would you jump straight to war, or would you, you know, try diplomatic action first?

Honestly, there is no diplomatic solution from Goons other than "Stop !@#$%*ing while we rape you". Never was another option.

It's in your bylaws.

Want to put the notion that full attacks were used against you in a tech raid to rest.

1. phillip110 raided a member of RLMMO

2. RLMMO posts this DoW on Kronos and Goons, and launches attacks on Kronos nations

3. Kronos declares open season on RLMMO. Shayde this is when you were attacked by a member of Kronos as you can easily tell by the time of the attack being a couple of hours after this announcement was made: http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...&Extended=1 by the time you were declared on the gloves had been taken off. Don't make a post 'accepting' a state of alliance-wide war, and have your nations launch full attacks on us, then whine about being attacked.

Then why was the attack on me labeled a tech raid? And in such a tech raid, I was attacked by spies twice, air attacked, and CNed?

Sorry.. your convoluted view fails.

The reason for war is a play on the situation, kind sir. It's quite obvious that when I declared, this was beyond a simple tech raid.

Obvious to who? The person who put "Tech raid" in his declaration of war? That'd be you.

Damn 24 hour nuclear waiting period.

You talk too much, Shayde....even when no one is addressing you. You overestimate your importance. I'm talking to your friend here...someone who has earned my respect as an English speaker and as a warrior. Continue on with whatever this is...I'm sure you be feeling the effects long after we have forgotten about them.

Honestly, there is no diplomatic solution from Goons other than "Stop !@#$%*ing while we rape you". Never was another option.

It's in your bylaws.

Don't lecture Lamuella on the content of our charter, he wrote most of it.

Shayde is frothing at the mouth, he goes a little nuts in situations like these, but he is quality if you get to know him. At least he is to me.

We're just going to have to take your word for it, I guess.

I have been far too busy to keep up with this conflict. All I can say is..if we tech raided an alliance, we deserve to get hit.

And before anyone jumps on my case, I will mention I have no idea what is going on. Either way, good luck to both sides and may we find a reasonable solution. $%&@ school.

Obvious to who? The person who put "Tech raid" in his declaration of war? That'd be you.

Damn 24 hour nuclear waiting period.

I think you should be more concerned about half of your alliance being bill locked before the war cycle is even half over.

Warchests FTW!

Shayde is frothing at the mouth, he goes a little nuts in situations like these, but he is quality if you get to know him. At least he is to me.

Can't say I blame him. War is exciting.

Edited by Nizzle

I have been far too busy to keep up with this conflict. All I can say is..if we tech raided an alliance, we deserve to get hit.

And before anyone jumps on my case, I will mention I have no idea what is going on. Either way, good luck to both sides and may we find a reasonable solution. $%&@ school.

Eh, basically. They took an unconventional response to a tech raid. Attack everyone except the raider. If they had only attacked me, I would be on my own.

Eh, basically. They took an unconventional response to a tech raid. Attack everyone except the raider. If they had only attacked me, I would be on my own.

Sorry for my ignorance on not reading up, finals and whatnot is killing me. So, they attacked your alliance rather than the tech raider himself?

If that is true, give em' hell. :)

You realize they actually had no one that could attack the tech raiders due to their small size and your targeting of their largest nation. But yes, they attacked the entire alliance due to being attacked by a tech raider.

Nizzle, get some NS mate, I want to have it out with you mate.

Let us say that you are a nerd attending highschool. One day two jocks* shake you down for some lunch money. After school you get your nerd buddies together and ambush the jocks* and their friends after school. Sure you manage to bite and scratch a couple of them, but inevitably you all spend the next few months eating through a tube.

Was it the right thing to do? Maybe.

Was it in your right to do so? Sure.

Was it incredibly stupid? Absolutely.

* fatter nerds

Edited by ktarthan

Game is stale anyhow, somone declared on me and I get respond...shrug....not like i am actually paying to play this.

There are alot of great people I have come to know via this e-peen fest of a game, Khyber, El Hefe, (forgot Ross G, and deathangel..we might have disagreed but you were reasoned and logical) and the rest of rare persons that I can have a rational and enlighten discussion with, take care and see you on the other side. (P.s. Khyber: I am still in remission)

The leadership of the Gorn Commando have enjoyed our stay admist you pink skinned people. Your medical tech in fixing our leader is most appreciated and we will be sending you large stocks of banana pudding (at least we are told by the hydrans that you al love this stuff).

good luck with your egos and e-peens.

Seloth...aka zearth.

(with respect to Wyrdgar: from those about to fry we salute you)

Edited by zearth

Might be attention whoring at best, but for the love of god I congratulate them for it. Finally someone willing to stand up against the cowardly act of declaring war on an alliance without a CB or a public declaration because they don't have a certain amount of members.

Oh and it's alot better than most of the awful crap that has been announced recently.

The button you hit to raid is "Declare war".

You have no moral high ground. Our info warns tech raiders will get nuked. Enjoy getting stung when you raid the bee hive.

The bio of the nation we raided didnt say anything about nuking anyone so yeah

Game is stale anyhow, somone declared on me and I get respond...shrug....not like i am actually paying to play this.

There are alot of great people I have come to know via this e-peen fest of a game, Khyber, El Hefe, and the rest of rare person that I can have a rational and enlighten discussion with, take care and see you on the other side. (P.s. Khyber: I am still in remission)

The leadership of the Gorn Commando have enjoyed our stay admist you pink skinned people. Your medical tech in fixing our leader is most appreciated and we will be sending you large stocks of banana pudding (at least we are told by the hydrans that you al love this stuff).

good luck with your egos and e-peens.

Seloth...aka zearth.

My respect sir! :)

Might be attention whoring at best, but for the love of god I congratulate them for it. Finally someone willing to stand up against the cowardly act of declaring war on an alliance without a CB or a public declaration because they don't have a certain amount of members.

Oh and it's alot better than most of the awful crap that has been announced recently.

Now why did TheZoo get a protectorate? To prevent themselves from being raided.

So basically RLMMO had sex without a condom (DoE without a treaty).

Analogy GOONS are an STD, RLMMO is a boy who just had sex without a condom and now has gonorrhea.

TheZoo actually bought a condom (Valhalla) and they can have sex without containing gonorrhea.

It's a preventative. Yes my analogy is stupid, but simple :P

Sorry for calling the GOONS an STD. :o

Edited by Tick1