Fraud By Former Invictan

Jorost

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone seems bitter. This isn't the place to discuss how much better my football side is compared to your though is it?

The topic is on fraud :lol1:

I should be like Ireland next year and get that +1 spot.

I'd also like to add good show to Invicta for paying back those who were duped. Good show old beans!

Yup...me too. B)

Same here. Oh well im pissed since i bought a lot of infra in preparation for the jump (mine was a double donation too) and Gre wasted a lot of slots on the guy. So yea he is on my EZI list (thats right im doing that) and hopefully on Gre's.

Anyway ill settle for 150 tech since Invicta is offering although its really hard to hold the alliance accountable for the actions of a rogue.

Maybe everyone should spam him with random "Real Facts" found on the underside of Snapple bottle tops. That would teach him!

Like did you know that Long Island is the largest island in the Continental US? I'll bet you'd know it after it had been sent to your inbox twenty or thirty times! :)

Just as an FYI, he is actively reading his PMs. I received this from him:

To: Jorost From: DragonFyre Date: 12/2/2009 6:18:23 AM

Subject: RE: Expulsion

Please note that I won't be removing the Invicta AA. I'll be flying the flag until this nation is deleted. I could stay in Peace Mode for quite a duration, but it would effectively be delaying the inevitable. Therefore, deletion shall occur when my Foreign Aid slots expire.

You'll find that CN users like Crazy Matty from PC did indeed get CN payments for their real-life money payments. In fact, they got a better price than they otherwise would have. One could infer that taking CN payments for the incentive of a donation has at some point taken real-life money... it wasn't my direct intent though.

Unfortunately, the rabbit was out of the hat before my 90 days in existence... but I feel enough has been learned.

Etc.

Kind Regards,

DF

So it seems unlikely that any of us will get satisfaction in terms of comeuppance for DF. It looks like he's just planning to let his nation sit in peace mode until it deletes.

Kriekfreak, the depth of it wasn't entirely clear to us until we investigated it fully. But yes, it now appears that this has been going on for some time. Evidently he was fulfilling just enough of the obligations to be able to cite satisfied customers.

As an aside, it seems clear from his PMs to me since expelling him that this was all just some sort of sociological experiment/joke on his part.

Kriekfreak, the depth of it wasn't entirely clear to us until we investigated it fully. But yes, it now appears that this has been going on for some time. Evidently he was fulfilling just enough of the obligations to be able to cite satisfied customers.

As an aside, it seems clear from his PMs to me since expelling him that this was all just some sort of sociological experiment/joke on his part.

I would suggest that everyone just block PM's from him. He gets off talking like he is on some high horse and we are all just pawns in his game. Just ignore him...

I dont even know why people even dare to say that he was smart or that they liked him..lol

This guy was the biggest piece of !@#$ Ive ever seen on cn and its a good thing he FINALLY deletes his nation.

Its a pity that he went in peace mode but it clearly shows that hes just a huge !@#$%. Well great action invicta :P

A boy has to take a break sometimes :P

Well as the guilty party is using the vaunted Hippy Shield. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the man under the mask is none other then......

Chefjoe.

Having spent at least a month of the last year hiding in Hippy, I am positive it is him.

Oh yeah, well handled Invicta.

DAMMIT PANSY I TOLD YOU THAT IN SECRET.

Well done Jorost

Another comes to mind with similar characteristics who played the same scam. He to, appeared highly intelligent and knowledgeable re 'game' mechanics, etc.

How bout it DF?

Rapporeincarnation/Donation Man/Theodoric = DragonFyre?

'Reborn from the fires of the Phoenix' [should really stop using the same cliche]

If so, I know you. (ROFL) but do you know me?

[Dude, you need therapy not CN. Get some help]