Countdown to Athens Rep Payment

Bilrow

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Standard result was a week of war just for looking at them funny, there would be none of this "aw im sorry, heres some money"

There's something wrong with protecting one's protectorate? Also considering all of red unaligneds were NPO's protectorate most of the attacks on red nations were let off with a warning, yes not even reps. oh no ebil NPO :rolleyes:

Edited by silentkiller

He wasn't talking about attacking their protectorate, I only mentioned that ignoring the military result to focus on the parallels of moral outrage that they'd be screaming bloody murder about. What he meant is what he said - back in the bad old days, nobody could give NPO a wrong look without getting stomped.

There's something wrong with protecting one's protectorate? Also considering all of red unaligneds were NPO's protectorate most of the attacks on red nations were let off with a warning, yes not even reps. oh no ebil NPO :rolleyes:

i beg to differ. if you wish to PM me i can kindly provide you with proof that NPO had threatened a week old noob with a week of war for attacking an NPO applicant who was equally young

I see gremlins alive. Don't you?

Thats what GGA is for, no? you got them off of green...

Edited by wickedj

"threatened" and "stomped" are two different things. Ofcourse he was threatened, he was'nt exactly going to stop attacking if they told him that he would be getting angry letters in the future.

I see dead people.

Oh wait, you're serious?

Cut back on the happy pills and start making some sense.

Thats what GGA is for, no? you got them off of green...

Got any proof that NPO told GGA to do it? hell do you have proof that Gremlins were forced off green as far as I know they did'nt like working with GGA or something and moved off their own accord.

Edited by silentkiller

"threatened" and "stomped" are two different things. Ofcourse he was threatened, he was'nt exactly going to stop attacking if they told him that he would be getting angry letters in the future.

Sure thing ;)

Anyway, on topic. Bilrow, you have such a kind heart will you be helping your fellow red alliance, UED, rebuild after the war

This thread took a turn for the hilarious a few pages back. Poor Ni! So many people who could care less about them and only about their own PR relative to the PR of those who bested them.

This thread took a turn for the hilarious a few pages back. Poor Ni! So many people who could care less about them and only about their own PR relative to the PR of those who bested them.

GPA,GATO something seems similar about this. Don't tell me you thought most of the people actually cared about GATO or GPA. Ontopic really NPO you need to drop it Ramon said that he will post a topic shorty about the reps so give Athens a bit of time to pay/decide on the reps. <.<.

Edited by silentkiller

Wrong answer. :)

I said what I would do here

Yes that might not be the most efficient or smart thing to do, but neither was peacing out King Zog in GWIII when a GGA member nuked him without orders and even paid King Zog for that nuking as well as expelling the member.

Sometimes the "right" thing is not always the easy thing.

Strange, I do not recall you sympathising with the plight of innocent, tech raided nations following the coordinated attacks on countless innocent nations by GGA, under your command. And what was your motivation for this systematic destruction, setting back the economic development of each nation by weeks to months? Purely a political 'point'; an attempt to undermine CNARF, the project of a former ally. Ignoring or feigning morality in a piss-poor attempt to portray an opponent in a poor light - where have I seen that before? Oh right, this very thread. Learn some new tricks, Bilrow.

Edited by Revanche

Well then you fall into the camp with the rest of the people who think that matters. If a valid point is raised, I don't disregard it simply because the messenger is someone I dislike. That is just prejudicial and ignorant.

Seeing as Athens has cleared up the issue originally brought up by Bilrow as well as the subsequent issue of whether or not they were sending the reparations from their own nations, there is literally nothing further for you to keep trying to argue with me about.

Actually he never had a point. Like you said earlier, my post is entirely validated even by your standards if I knew Athens was still waiting for target lists for reps, which I did. The folly of ignorance was on your part, not mine.

Athens had already discussed the matter internally as so many others have said in this thread. Yet some person who shall not be named decided to stick his nose in something that had nothing to do with him and then wondered, along with a few others, why his nose was burned. Thats why that nameless person was ridiculed, for making a fuss about something he had no idea about and had nothing to do with him whatsoever.

19 Days And Still No Reps From Athens

Nobody said his name and he still appears..what can we do to be rid of Bilrow?

Strange, I do not recall you sympathising with the plight of innocent, tech raided nations following the coordinated attacks on countless innocent nations by GGA, under your command. And what was your motivation for this systematic destruction, setting back the economic development of each nation by weeks to months? Purely a political 'point'; an attempt to undermine CNARF, the project of a former ally. Ignoring or feigning morality in a piss-poor attempt to portray an opponent in a poor light - where have I seen that before? Oh right, this very thread. Learn some new tricks, Bilrow.

Your example fails, since we paid reps to every unaligned nation that we attacked to prove a point at what a farce CNARF was. While the method wasn't probably the best, I don't regret it and have no regrets since we made sure to pay for our action immediately and not 19 days later, and it helped remove Grand Global Alliance from some useless treaties at those who protested that action.

Ironically enough, many of those same people stood behind Athens in their ruthless action that dumped Grand Global Alliance (thankfully) at a drop of the hat. Hypocrisy at it's finest in many regards. I guess the difference is the wanton attacks on alliances are acceptable, while wanton attacks on unaligned nations is not.

Edited by Bilrow

It's almost like we're all stuck in 2006 around here. Not that I'm saying Bilrow himself has changed, but who are all of you to assume YOU can change and no one else can? Or should we just pretend that you are still in LUEnited Nations, rather than in Vanguard?

Edited by Jonathan Brookbank

Your example fails, since we paid reps to every unaligned nation that we attacked to prove a point at what a farce CNARF was. While the method wasn't probably the best, I don't regret it and have no regrets since we made sure to pay for our action immediately and not 19 days later, and it helped remove Grand Global Alliance from some useless treaties at those who protested that action.

Ironically enough, many of those same people stood behind Athens in their ruthless action that dumped Grand Global Alliance (thankfully) at a drop of the hat. Hypocrisy at it's finest in many regards. I guess the difference is the wanton attacks on alliances are acceptable, while wanton attacks on unaligned nations is not.

So if I blow up your nation, then give you a token sum, you're telling me you'll be perfectly happy and consider things square?

We are not limiting Bilrow's speech in any way, shape or form. We are merely deducting 3mil from the reps that Ni! will receive every time Bilrow posts in this thread. It's up to him whether he wants to limit his own free speech and do the right thing for the entirety of Bob.

I seriously hope this is a joke. If it is, it's not a funny one. If it isn't, then in some ways Athen has became worse then the NPO ever was.

It's almost like we're all stuck in 2006 around here. Not that I'm saying Bilrow himself has changed, but who are all of you to assume YOU can change and no one else can? Or should we just pretend that you are still in LUEnited Nations, rather than in Vanguard?

That is Revanche who's never been in LUE. (ooc: stay ic?)

Regardless you don't counter his argument very well.

I seriously hope this is a joke. If it is, it's not a funny one. If it isn't, then in some ways Athen has became worse then the NPO ever was.

Considering king sqrt has pledged 6mil for every 3mil that athens "deducts," Ni will be doing quite well I think.

Considering king sqrt has pledged 6mil for every 3mil that athens "deducts," Ni will be doing quite well I think.

Goes to show you that KS is a stand up guy ... some should take notice of the "right" way to act in situations like this ;)

oo/ King Srqt *spelling is impotent :P*