DOW

swillmaster

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This doesn't even make sense.

You declared on a member of my alliance. We are responding in kind. Fun all around, right?

Wow Ivan.

This comment made me think for a moment that Swillmaster was in ANARCHY or something. But no such thing. I ran to look at the NSO War Machine's handiwork and saw...nothing. Too bad really. But I'll stay tuned. The war is still young yet.

Have fun Swillmaster. And buy Barracks...may as well make it as hard as possible for your 2 attackers and one target (which is already in Anarchy while you so far are not).

/me gets popcorn...

Swill we had our ups and downs... but one thing i can never acuse you of is not putting your money where your mouth is... enjoy your last stand....

e6ae_Emilio-Estevez-in-Young-G-005.jpg

"Down in a blaze of Glory"

Then Ivan can declare on him?

ummm what makes you think this aint exactly what swill wants?... did you stop to think why he hasn't used all his attacking slots yet?

Edited by King Wally

Wow Ivan.

This comment made me think for a moment that Swillmaster was in ANARCHY or something. But no such thing. I ran to look at the NSO War Machine's handiwork and saw...nothing. Too bad really. But I'll stay tuned. The war is still young yet.

Have fun Swillmaster. And buy Barracks...may as well make it as hard as possible for your 2 attackers and one target (which is already in Anarchy while you so far are not).

/me gets popcorn...

Well, I'm glad you found a way to criticize the NSO for absolutely nothing. We appreciate your relentless care for us, and your kindness to always keep us in your thoughts. Get over it already.

Wasn't there a guy who did that for months on end and ended up something ridiculous like a 800 million warchest at 10k NS, and then waited for some sucker to try and tech raid him?

Yeah, Poseidon's Rage. He was a "land mine."

Well, I'm glad you found a way to criticize the NSO for absolutely nothing. We appreciate your relentless care for us, and your kindness to always keep us in your thoughts. Get over it already.

The best thing about this world is when I pull Rebel Virginia's chain he cannot help but bark.

Good boy.

Looks at the nice picture. So.. is this what the love babies of NSO and Stickmen look like?

arexes, that is exactly what I was thinking. Makes the sith look awfully attractive. However, I think the guy was copying our style in artwork. At first I honestly thought it was a good ol' fashioned joke from the sith just poking fun at us. I ended up disappoint. This guy doesn't tell jokes all that well.

The best thing about this world is when I pull Rebel Virginia's chain he cannot help but bark.

Good boy.

The best thing about this world is seeing people like you act cocky towards your betters (i.e. Rebel Virginia), and then getting smacked down.

Bad boy.

This is a good thing to see.

And I'm laughing at the fact that you thought NSO wouldn't defend itself.

I never said that. Of course they will defend themselves.

I hope you are not attacking in defcon 5.

NSO's spies managed to change my defcon level. Just a small hiccup. lol

Swill we had our ups and downs... but one thing i can never acuse you of is not putting your money where your mouth is... enjoy your last stand....

e6ae_Emilio-Estevez-in-Young-G-005.jpg

"Down in a blaze of Glory"

ummm what makes you think this aint exactly what swill wants?... did you stop to think why he hasn't used all his attacking slots yet?

Thankyou for your kind words Wally. I would also like to thankyou for your war counsel. It has been most helpful.

Dont worry mate... Ive done my research... if theres one thing the Sith wont see coming its your Ewok counter attack!

ewok.jpg

too funny... they wont even be expecting my Chewbacca Ninja style baseball attack!

bdd_Chewbacca.jpg

Edited by swillmaster

The best thing about this world is seeing people like you act cocky towards your betters (i.e. Rebel Virginia), and then getting smacked down.

Bad boy.

I'm sorry, but you have to NOT be in Anarchy to get in on this discussion.

Too bad kid...grown folks talking.