DOW

swillmaster

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but you have to NOT be in Anarchy to get in on this discussion.

Too bad kid...grown folks talking.

Yes, because it's incredibly hard to use an update strike to throw someone into anarchy when you're a rogue. Cmon, use a better argument then that. Everyone here knows that if they found a nation with three-quarters their NS, and bought a bunch of GC's and Barracks, they could easily throw that nation into anarchy, especially at the lower NS levels. Your argument is idiotic (which I'm sure you know), so please, next time you want to try and be clever, at least try to use the four or five brain cells you have. For all our sakes.

Also, I lol'd at the self importance. You're a mid-level government official, same as I am. Get over yourself.

Edited by Tiberius12

Would you like me to attack your alliance or something? Yes, I could do that, but the share act of doing so would imply I care.

oh i'd love to see that. and whats with 5th grader attitude? or aee you not much older than that? please. tough talk makes u look like a nob.

oh i'd love to see that. and whats with 5th grader attitude? or aee you not much older than that? please. tough talk makes u look like a nob.

What? I'm not the one cheering on a rogue and then complaining about the attitudes of others. If these fellows at RoK really want us dead that badly, why don't they do the work themselves instead of waiting for someone else to do their dirty work? These fellows follow us already everywhere like a sad puppy and whine and complain, shouting from the mountaintops about how horrible we are. Then they have the gall to say we are nothing but sad people, posturing, always posturing, and no spine to ever back anything up. Yet when you look at it from an academic perspective, as unbiased as possible, you can see that it is in fact the fellows such as Ramage3 who are the ones doing the loudest barking, and then telling us to do something about it, when in fact it should be they, as they're the ones trying to pick the fight. I really don't see what is so difficult for you to understand.

Ha ha, Rebel Virginia, you are a nob.

Anyways, I'm sure there are enough warmongers in NSO to make this a satisfying bout for all as swillmaster exits the stage. Good luck to both parties.

Edited by Kzoppistan

What? I'm not the one cheering on a rogue and then complaining about the attitudes of others. If these fellows at RoK really want us dead that badly, why don't they do the work themselves instead of waiting for someone else to do their dirty work? These fellows follow us already everywhere like a sad puppy and whine and complain, shouting from the mountaintops about how horrible we are. Then they have the gall to say we are nothing but sad people, posturing, always posturing, and no spine to ever back anything up. Yet when you look at it from an academic perspective, as unbiased as possible, you can see that it is in fact the fellows such as Ramage3 who are the ones doing the loudest barking, and then telling us to do something about it, when in fact it should be they, as they're the ones trying to pick the fight. I really don't see what is so difficult for you to understand.

Oh..I'm sorry. I was looking for your entrance into the fight to signal Anarchy for your opponent. So far, against 4 nations, it has not. Perhaps you should pay as much attention to the fight as to walls of text.

Once you handle that I will be able to tear myself away from the screens to read your stuff. Thanks.

Oh, and I have no dog in this fight. I just thought you should fight better and talk less. I think I even wished you luck. Maybe...

Oh..I'm sorry. I was looking for your entrance into the fight to signal Anarchy for your opponent. So far, against 4 nations, it has not. Perhaps you should pay as much attention to the fight as to walls of text.

Once you handle that I will be able to tear myself away from the screens to read your stuff. Thanks.

Oh, and I have no dog in this fight. I just thought you should fight better and talk less. I think I even wished you luck. Maybe...

You really overvalue the importance of anarchy. Further, I can bring him close but that still doesn't prevent him from still buying troops. Although I am not even sure why I am even giving you the time of day. If your sole argument is "lol he's not in anarchy yet" then you really are a fool who is incapable of coming up with anything better.

Come on RV, give him a break. He is in Ragnarok, after all. The war system is unimportant, all you need is to merge merge merge!

Of course the war system is unimportant to YOU...you LOST your last war, silly person. Instead of chirping...how about you just get me my reps on time?

Edited by Rampage3

Of course the war system is unimportant to YOU...you LOST your last war, silly person. Instead of chirping...how about you just get me my reps on time?

Are you seriously criticizing the NPO for losing one war? A war in which they were grossly outnumbered in? Considering how many how long it did to finally defeat them, I'd say they got a lot more to brag about than you and your little group.

Any commentary from members of RoK directed at you is your own doing. We didn't care about the NSO until they started making paranoid posts that we were "out to get you". These comments, by the way, occurred without a word from us in public or in private in regards to the NSO.

You are the one who entered our channel to try and stir the pot after I called the NSO (gasp!) annoying. Egads, man! We must have wanted to roll you all along!

You were mistaken about our opinion of the NSO as well as any supposed plans we had to attack you. If we wanted to or had cause to attack you, we would simply do so.

Come on RV, give him a break. He is in Ragnarok, after all. The war system is unimportant, all you need is to merge merge merge!

Silence, toadie. The community at large tires of slapping you around for off-base and assinine commentary.

Any commentary from members of RoK directed at you is your own doing. We didn't care about the NSO until they started making paranoid posts that we were "out to get you". These comments, by the way, occurred without a word from us in public or in private in regards to the NSO.

You are the one who entered our channel to try and stir the pot after I called the NSO (gasp!) annoying. Egads, man! We must have wanted to roll you all along!

You were mistaken about our opinion of the NSO as well as any supposed plans we had to attack you. If we wanted to or had cause to attack you, we would simply do so.

Not to sound like a five year old, but your member started it with a snide, unprovoked, and extremely ignorant comment about our military capabilities. If you don't want drama, then restrain your members foolish tongues.

Not to sound like a five year old, but your member started it with a snide, unprovoked, and extremely ignorant comment about our military capabilities. If you don't want drama, then restrain your members foolish tongues.

This started long before this thread.

Yes, but there were no problems in this thread until your member felt the need to bring them here.

And had the NSO not cast it's foul gaze our way to begin with, it wouldn't have happened. See how that works?

We do not appreciate the accusations, comments, and claims of the New Sith Order ... don't expect anything remotely polite from us any time soon.

And had the NSO not cast it's foul gaze our way to begin with, it wouldn't have happened. See how that works?

We do not appreciate the accusations, comments, and claims of the New Sith Order ... don't expect anything remotely polite from us any time soon.

o/ Van Hoo