A lesson in manners

Gary Leger

You're taking credit for the precedent that is defending oneself against raids? Okay.

Yes, I do that kind of thing. That kind of thing being taking credit where it isn't due.

Edited by Vilien

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Et viola

To: Gary Leger From: Mr Mephistopheles Date: 11/18/2009 12:17:50 PM

Subject: RE: cease and desist

To: Gary Leger From: Mr Mephistopheles Date: 11/18/2009 12:18:20 PM

Subject: One more thing

To: Gary Leger From: Mr Mephistopheles Date: 11/18/2009 12:18:56 PM

Subject: Peace Offering

Et viola

To: Gary Leger From: Mr Mephistopheles Date: 11/18/2009 12:17:50 PM

Subject: RE: cease and desist

To: Gary Leger From: Mr Mephistopheles Date: 11/18/2009 12:18:20 PM

Subject: One more thing

To: Gary Leger From: Mr Mephistopheles Date: 11/18/2009 12:18:56 PM

Subject: Peace Offering

o/

So you're going to a roll a 6 man AA that was dumb enough to attack a 79 nation alliance and would have probably not lasted a week anyway?

Don't see how that warrants an announcement on the OWF, but I guess that makes things slightly more interesting for a bit at least.

Have fun.

Any declaration of war against another alliance merits a topic in the OWF. That said, I agree that a 6 man AA might not be an alliance, but it's better to be upfront rather than sucker-punch your opponent like some craven.

We don't have enough nations low enough to hit them. You see, in cybernations, a nation has to be within a certain range if you NS (nation strength) to declare war on them. And we're not gonna throw one of our new members that not only just joined the mafia but also just joined cybernations at them. We need trusted people to engage so we can be sure war aid doesn't go to waste. Hope there wasn't too many big words in there for ya.

Besides- there trigger fingers are just as itchy as ours

Edited by blckpnthr

We don't have enough nations low enough to hit them. You see, in cybernations, a nation has to be within a certain range if you NS (nation strength) to declare war on them. And we're not gonna throw one of our new members that not only just joined the mafia but also just joined cybernations at them. We need trusted people to engage so we can be sure war aid doesn't go to waste. Hope there wasn't too many big words in there for ya.

Besides- there trigger fingers are just as itchy as ours

I like how offended you got over such a silly comment :lol1:

Anyway, good luck defending your own etc.

I'll agree with most of you that disagree with this DoW that politicaly it' not the most savvy thing we've done but it's a matter of sticking up for our principals

some one gets ups in your face then flips you the finger when you ask then to back off your gonna be a bit cheesed off aren't you

nuff said and are we to let people away with doing what they want with no recourse

it's cause and effect