Triumvirate: Yawoo, Draov, Daggarz

Minister of Defense: Poyples

Minister of Foreign Affairs: T-O-P

Minister of Economic Affairs: Bob Ilyani

Minister of Internal Affairs: Kataklizm the Great

Deputy Minister of Economic Affairs: Captain Ian

Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs: Nathan, CARnation

Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs: Pict Krieger Vulduhm

You may now continue your meaningless forum browsing.

Edited by draov

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing none of the original "all-star triumvirate" in government makes me laugh.

The good thing about having an alliance filled with active and intelligent membership such as ours is that we have a consistently active and competent government. As opposed to an alliance such as yours where the membership is ignorant and uninformed . The system which exists in the NPO is one where appointed government are kept on as Imperial Officers despite the fact that they contribute very little and are utterly incompetent (as was seen in the lead up to the Karma war and the resolution). You worry about your government (actually I think that might be grounds for expulsion over there lol) and we'll worry about ours.

The good thing about having an alliance filled with active and intelligent membership such as ours is that we have a consistently active and competent government. As opposed to an alliance such as yours where the membership is ignorant and uninformed . The system which exists in the NPO is one where appointed government are kept on as Imperial Officers despite the fact that they contribute very little and are utterly incompetent (as was seen in the lead up to the Karma war and the resolution). You worry about your government (actually I think that might be grounds for expulsion over there lol) and we'll worry about ours.

So many words, so little substance. Do you have anything to back any of that up? Consistently active and competent? What exactly has Nemesis and its government done since its creation? Many of our IO's are retired, but since it is Blacky I'm responding to I guess it's a bit much to expect facts to be involved in the discussion. I like the way you add lol to a sentence to make it seem like you said something witty, when in fact you said something which has no basis in anything except the flights of fancy you indulge in.

So many words, so little substance. Do you have anything to back any of that up? Consistently active and competent? What exactly has Nemesis and its government done since its creation? Many of our IO's are retired, but since it is Blacky I'm responding to I guess it's a bit much to expect facts to be involved in the discussion. I like the way you add lol to a sentence to make it seem like you said something witty, when in fact you said something which has no basis in anything except the flights of fancy you indulge in.

Oh hush puppy.

Cyphon, I cover my own $@!.. Sometimes..

You want substance towards the consistently active comments check out our forums. The one thing Nemesis demands from it's members, especially government, is constant activity. I find it amusing how you'll judge us on what we've done, when the majority of what Pacifica has achieved is down to actions I'd be ashamed to put my name to. We're not here to do anything for the sake of making a name for ourselves. We're quite happy with our internal community, our external friendships and maintaining and improving those as they stand.

Are you genuinely ignoring the incompetence shown by your leaders in the run up to Karma? We could have named any governmental line up and it still wouldn't have come close to the amusement factor of anyone in NPO even hoping the likes of MK would be beside them in Karma.

Also ignore Daggarz, he's Australian and thus not very good with words ^_^