Nemesis Announcment

draov

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this mean now when we say "I wanna roll TOP" we have to clarify who?

Also, :wub: T-O-P :wub:

No, if you roll TOP, you can have T-O-P as a complimentary gift :awesome:

NEMESIS, one of the most awesome alliances on Bob.

New gov is awesome

Draov I want your babies!!!!!!!!

I'm on the registry at the fertility clinic, go check it out!

Got pretty retarded in here pretty fast. Nemesis tends to retard people though. :v:

Very glad to continue to work with our friends Nemesis regarless of what the CNPro StarMeter says about the triumvirate. I'd like to think I played a key role in T-O-P's election :P

This is the truth. Schattenmann, has made this government what it is.

I don't know about member count, but you may want to check out your 30 day NS graph. 21K NS in a month! :2thumbsup:

Hey Pumpkin,

I know ignoring the posts that make you look bad, and then selectively choosing what you respond to, may be cool in some circles, but in this thread, it just plain makes you look more like a fool than you already prove yourself to be. I suggest you re-read my post, in order to help you out, since it seems you are having such a difficult time reading posts in this thread, I am willing to provide directions (at no extra charge!) and if you're a good little boy (or girl) I will even use Paint to draw bright circles around the posts - just to help you out. ;)

Edit: forgot a word

Edited by Yawoo

I can't figure out if it's a good thing or a bad thing that this thread has gotten to six pages. It has certainly given you guys exposure (+1) and shown us all that some people have irrational hate towards you (+1?). Anyways, congrats on the new deputies (and ministers?) and best of luck! :)

EDIT/

Also, I saw some pages back that someone had said that Nemesis exists to be Hoo's personal cheerleading squad. I think that, if anything, the very fact that they are still around and still chugging on and still (gasp!) having elections is proof that they are anything BUT Hoo's personal cheerleading squad. Let's face it, Hoo hasn't been around those parts in a long time now. Also, Nemesis' purpose was not to be a powerhouse or to take over the world, but be a place where a lot of chillaxin / cool people could meet and hang out and (maybe) get a little bit involved on Planet Bob. If you can't figure that out by now, then you obviously haven't been paying much attention. So take your sticks (which you're poking them with) and go poke someone else, because Nemesis certainly doesn't deserve all of this criticism. I haven't heard them saying two peeps lately, and I don't see the need for all of this irrational hate.

Edited by soccerbum879